AuthorTopic: Chapter 126  (Read 92427 times)

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: Chapter 126
« Reply #140 on: August 23 2006, 11:06 pm »
While at school, a really nice idea accured to me!
Show content
Somewhere near the end of the story, Cloney turns back to Clow!Syaoran and is willing to give Fai his eye back. But Fai hesitates. He can't do it to his companion and refuses to take his eye back, even if that means he'll be a vampire forever. He apologizes greatly to Kurogane who, in his incredibly sensitive and caring way (XD), assures him it's okay with him.

Oh and wasn't it cute how Kuro said he trusts in Mokona? Waiii *spaz*
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #141 on: August 23 2006, 11:08 pm »
Show content
Alright, so someone translated Yuuko's line as,

"Fay essentially has a longer life because of his enourmous magical power, so that's not much of a change.

In fact, Kurogane. He has already lived several time more than you."

So, if that's the correct translation (which the poster on the KF LJ says is) then it means that Fai's a lot older than he looks, which was what some of us had guessed anyway. Though frankly I'd rather it be the other translation, with Kuro's life expanding because of Fai.

Show content
why you saying that Kuro's life will expand because of Fai??i mean, HOW..??

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #142 on: August 23 2006, 11:11 pm »
Show content
why you saying that Kuro's life will expand because of Fai??i mean, HOW..??

Because
Show content

In one translation, Yuuko merely says that "Fai has already lived several times more than you", but in the one linked on the previous page, she says, "Kurogane, your lifespan is already much longer too."

I'd rather it be the second one, so Kurogane can live longer too. But the first one makes more sense, I guess.

Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #143 on: August 23 2006, 11:14 pm »
Actually, it's not certain that Fai will get his eye back. xxxHOLiC:
Show content
Doumeki lost his eye to the spider and then Watanuki exchanged his eye for Doumeki's. Yuuko told Doumeki that he could get Watanuki's eye back, and Doumeki tried desperately to. Yet in the end Watanuki didn't get his eye back, despite both Doumeki's and Zashiki Warashi's best efforts.
I could see CLAMP doing something like that, and still having Kurogane and Fai live bittersweetly to the end of their lives as husband and prey. xd I would actually prefer that. ^^;
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline kuma

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #144 on: August 23 2006, 11:16 pm »
awwwww!!! there goes my fantasy about them two spending the rest of their life togather -sob!sob-

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #145 on: August 23 2006, 11:20 pm »
Actually, it's not certain that Fai will get his eye back. xxxHOLiC:
Show content
Doumeki lost his eye to the spider and then Watanuki exchanged his eye for Doumeki's. Yuuko told Doumeki that he could get Watanuki's eye back, and Doumeki tried desperately to. Yet in the end Watanuki didn't get his eye back, despite both Doumeki's and Zashiki Warashi's best efforts.
I could see CLAMP doing something like that, and still having Kurogane and Fai live bittersweetly to the end of their lives as husband and prey. xd I would actually prefer that. ^^;

"husband and prey" - wouldn't that make Fai the hubby? XD I can already see him coming home, throwing his hat in a corner and welcoming his wife Kurogane who's been staying home and doing the household XD
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #146 on: August 23 2006, 11:24 pm »
Heh, well, he does *make* dinner for fai!   
Show content
"I believe in the  white thing..."  Awwww!  So sweet.  That was actually my favorite thing in this chapter, even over the excessive touching and angstyness!  Aww...Daisuki, Kuro-sama!

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #147 on: August 24 2006, 12:25 am »
No... No we're not going to ask you to change your likings and stuff like that. We just want you all to realise this... That because you talk a lot about KuroFye and all, we tend to get ignored. I'm evidence that I've stopped participating so much in the chapter threads because of this.

I understand the thing about freedom of speech, but it's kinda useless when no one's listening.

And I know how it feels to have your favourite coupling ignored, even for you KuroFye fans. Trust me, I've tried my best in the other forum go to to make sure that the for those who don't like KuroFye would at least give some respect to them.

Yes, I agree... we have as much right to talk about S+S... but how when no one seems to be listening?

I'm going to make this obvious... I am not saying that you all should change your likings and talk about S+S more. I am just saying that S+S have been ignored for far too long in this board. I never complained about it because... well... I already had this impression that CW is for KuroFye. No offence, I really mean it! I am not insulting you guys in anyways! This is not an insult! Me and Suu are bringing this up just so that you'll notice this trend...

The one that really turned me off was when people started bashing Sakura. But thankfully, thankfully... it did not last long and I thank the person who said to stop bashing her.

I will try to post more about S+S here... but what comes after that is a total mystery to me.

EDIT: Oh, I realised you took my name out. ^^;;; Sorry if my post seem too offensive... I really don't mean it in a bad way.

It was me, cause sakura is my favorite character and I didn't like when people were saying she was useless. even thought they didn't mean it, I have a huge fan of S+S and read F+K fans was ok to me cause this chapter was more about Fai turning and Kuro was worried about him. I understand fans want to talk about the chapter.

It will be easier if there was a trend for F+K and a trend for S+S so people can go to either trend to talk about there couple.

I don't mind about F+K but to an extand of freinds not more like sexually, I like it when fai teases kurogane and he would get so mad at him, it makes me laugh, cause it cute.

I love it when mokona jump on to kamui it was cute. I am also a Huge fan of MOKONA <3 *has 4 different sizes of mokona modoki* and can't wait to get the working version mokona plushie when it comes out.

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #148 on: August 24 2006, 12:32 am »
it pains me to see
Show content
fai in so much pain and kuro couldn't do much to help him. Doesn't know what Clamp is planning but can't wait for it and see mokona all teary :(

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #149 on: August 24 2006, 12:53 am »
Wow..  After reading the majority of this thread, I can now understand why it got so long in just a span of two days.

Show content
I knew there was going to be pain but.....................I didn't expect THAT much of a pain either!  O_o   Poor Fai..  He'll be okay in the end.  I know CLAMP's happy ending as they said is going to happen one way or the other.

So, Fai will become normal once he gets that eye back from C!Syaoran?  ....Phew!   Glad to read that!  Didn't really like the ideal of him being a vampire forever even though, it sounds a bit cool, but it'll bore me if it lasted until the very end.    Plus, it'll be nice to see both of his eyes intact again.

Also, I'm glad CLAMP isn't following the traditional ideal of a vampire!  Yayyy..

Grr...  Being in the X world is giving me a bit of urgency to nab a gummi ship and head out of there.   Seriously, I'm looking pretty foward to the next world by now!   *stares at Mokona hungrily with starry eyes*

Although, it occurred to me that C!Syaoran is probably lacking in the "intellegence" that he once had as Our!Syaoran.   I mean, he use to be so keen into learning about other worlds but now, even with magical powers, he can't sense that feather that Fuuma has.  Or, it didn't appear in the X world until after he left.  Edit: OR, C!Syaoran's senses of the feather can only go for a certain range (like 20 feet or so)!

Because of Fuuma, the Tsubasa gang has to stay in the X world a little longer!!  Arrghhhh!!   Whyyyyyy!?   *starts stabbing at Fuuma*  I'm starting to have cabin fever because of you!!   Ahhhh!!

Fuuma:  It's not my fault!!   We were keeping the feather just in case...
Me: What!?   
Fuuma:  I mean...  OH fine!   *quickly dashes over, breaks the glass tube, gives Sakura the feather*  Happy now? 
Me: .......  Whatdidyadothatfor!?  Now, Sakura's going to sleep even more!   
Fuuma:  What?  But...
{And it'll go on and on...}

I still believe that from where R!Syaoran came from, there was no Sakura as with Princess Sakura's world, there was no Syaoran until the clone came along.   I'll probably stick with this theory until CLAMP proves me wrong.  Looking foward to when R!Syaoran finally spills the beans about himself.  He had most of his childhood growing up sharing memories with C!Syaoran through the eye.   We know nothing of his past, yet, so jumping to conclusions is a bit hard.

It is interesting to think that the possibility of C!Syaoran's price was forgetting his relationship completely with Sakura but hmmm..., we shall never know.  CLAMP's simply sitting in their office sipping tea and laughing evily to themselves of how they've managed to twist, excite, disappoint, anger, shout, etc. with their readers and fans.

On a minor side related note: Not too long ago, I was gazing over my bookshelf and saw the "2099: Doomsday" book series.  It was about two guys.  One of them was a clone.  One of them was an evil genius while the other one was raised like a normal kid.  But, Tsubasa is different so I won't even go further than that.   
« Last Edit: August 24 2006, 01:06 am by tg »
O.o

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #150 on: August 24 2006, 01:38 am »
How embarrassing, I read it in school and everyone saw me in fangirl!Tash mode. *sigh* Some guy asked me what it was about....silly man. I think I talked for 20 minutes. Oh well, hopefully he won't bug me again.

Well, I thought it was a very good chapter. Very pleased with all the KuroFainess, can't wait for Pikari's translation. :D:D:D
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #151 on: August 24 2006, 02:39 am »
How embarrassing, I read it in school and everyone saw me in fangirl!Tash mode. *sigh* Some guy asked me what it was about....silly man. I think I talked for 20 minutes. Oh well, hopefully he won't bug me again.

Well, I thought it was a very good chapter. Very pleased with all the KuroFainess, can't wait for Pikari's translation. :D:D:D
Man! I would have loved to see that ^-^!

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #152 on: August 24 2006, 02:41 am »
I just read ladydarkmoon-san's scans.... and I want to hug that Mokona! Mokona's been soo sweet in past couple of chapters...

unfortuantely, my excitement of Tsubasa was tuned down after reading xxxHolic...  XD

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #153 on: August 24 2006, 02:55 am »
What is with that look that guy gives Kurogane near the end?
lol@Fai/Chi fans

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #154 on: August 24 2006, 02:58 am »
xd Crackship Kurogane/Kusanagi ftw!

Glad to have Allison's scans.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #155 on: August 24 2006, 03:08 am »

I think it was talking without words. The conversation went kinda like this.
Kid: Is the water going to be okay?
KusanagI: "Well? IS the water going to be okay?"
Kurogane: "Duh! I wished for it, didn't I?"
Kusanagi: Yes, the water will be fine.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #156 on: August 24 2006, 03:08 am »
Oh yeah, baby! XD They actually would make a HOT couple. But yeah....he's holding his husband for crying out loud and checking out another man....

So not cool.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #157 on: August 24 2006, 03:09 am »
Okay, back from work (was 20 minutes late because I was reading Tsubasa and Holic!  Good job I'm on salary and not hourly paid!).

Now I can spaz about the chapter more, especially having read the initial translations.

Show content
Okay, Kurogane having faith in Mokona is just 12 kinds of awesome!  That just highlighted this chapter for me!  It shows a lot about Kurogane's character, as well, that he is able to have such strong trust in someone/thing that deliberatly annoys him so much.  We know how observant he is when it comes to people, especially Fay and Syaoran, but I didn't realise that it would extend to Mokona too.  That is just...wow.  Who reckons that Kurogane also knows that Sakura is in love with Syaoran too!  ::me!!!::  Any chance that he'll comment on it to her now that C!S isn't around (since she might start pining for him)?  That would also be awesome!

Fay's lifespan...I'm glad Clamp mentioned about Fay's lifespan.  It's something we had suspected but getting any information on Fay is like drawing blood from a stone, so glad we got SOMETHING (as for the potential effect on Kurogane...Seishirou has an unusual lifeline and its strongly implied that he had some of Subaru's blood so I suspect that Kurogane is also affected).

I'm almost disappointed that Fay didn't regain his eye (even a normal eye, not a magical one!) cause I don't think the eyepatch suits him, but I suppose it would have been a bit of a cop out.

Gah...having an X16 flashback with all the flying eye bandages...now I have to go cry in a corner for an hour!

Yeap, Kurogane trusts R!S.  He's letting him carry Sakura so he doesn't want to kill him anytime soon.

And this chapter has made me fall in love with Mokona!  My next pet is being called Mokona in tribute!  The fact that Kurogane stated that he trusted Mokona and Mokona glomping Kamui...LOVE.

Still intrigued by the third feather but not much I can say about that until next week).

Can't wait for Celesse's scanlations!

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #158 on: August 24 2006, 03:15 am »
awesomeness of a chapter KuroFye and that SS moment was cute...

Show content
MOKONA GLOMPED KAMUI!!!! clamp has seen my dreams!
omg... RSyao wiping away Sakura's tear was soo sweet. they are definately going to be together after finishing off CSyao or the other way around.. unless Sakura decides to run away with Fuuma..
KuroFye ness DROOL ... love that bandages falling arounf Fye scene.. *sniff sniff* strong Kurorin 
regarding Fuuma with the feather maybe the tower had 2 feathers and Fuuma got one over as a sign of peace? coz he didn't want any more casualities...

also.. i hope clamp isn't thinking of wrapping up the series soon.. i mean they don't usually give out feathers so easily..

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.