AuthorTopic: Chapter 126  (Read 92462 times)

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
Re: Chapter 126
« Reply #160 on: August 24 2006, 03:22 am »
Show content
I love the look on Kuro's face when he asks about Fai's eye.  You know he is secretly worried about it 'cause he wants Fai to be pretty....

Offline Spoonful

• New Fan
  • It is indeed the most delightful way.
« Reply #161 on: August 24 2006, 03:28 am »
Wait a second. I just thought of something.

Show content
Kamui said that Fay needed rest, right? So when they went to go down to the reservoir...why did Kurogane take Fay with him? I'm pretty certain wherever-that-place-was would be more restful than whatever-they'd-be-doing at the reservoir. Not to mention that it would probably be best to just not move him at all. So bringing him with was kinda pointless...so I wonder if this is a thinly-veiled hint that Fay might have to do SOMETHING pretty soon which requires him to be there.

I'm pretty sure I didn't word that correctly. I apologize for the incoherency. XD
Designated signature consumed by lack of creativity. Please stand by.

I support evil!Syaoran/Fay. Eye loss = OTP. CLAMP hath decreed it. (I'm kidding, people.)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #162 on: August 24 2006, 03:36 am »
Wait a second. I just thought of something.

Show content
Kamui said that Fay needed rest, right? So when they went to go down to the reservoir...why did Kurogane take Fay with him? I'm pretty certain wherever-that-place-was would be more restful than whatever-they'd-be-doing at the reservoir. Not to mention that it would probably be best to just not move him at all. So bringing him with was kinda pointless...so I wonder if this is a thinly-veiled hint that Fay might have to do SOMETHING pretty soon which requires him to be there.

I'm pretty sure I didn't word that correctly. I apologize for the incoherency. XD

Show content
I don't think Kurogane was just going to leave him alone if he has to go somewhere, he's been extremely concerned about Fai and they still have that whole blood bond thing going since Fai doesn't have his eye back. I guess Kurogane is just being protective and has to be near him all the time, in case something happens (like Fai waking up) and he is needed. He'll be there if anything happens to Fai, and he is resting because Kurogane is carrying him in a gentle manner, I figure.  Plus, he took Syaoran and Sakura too, I guess he wanted everyone together so he could keep an eye on all of them.

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #163 on: August 24 2006, 03:47 am »
Show content
Yup, look what happened the last time he left Fai alone!  He's not gonna let the mage out of his sight for a while, I bet.  Also, it will be pretty convenient if they are all together and happen to need to teleport to the next world, ne?  I hope that is the case, I'm tired of X-land!

Edited to fix spoiler tags.... :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: August 24 2006, 05:28 am by Kirtai »

Offline Spoonful

• New Fan
« Reply #164 on: August 24 2006, 03:50 am »
Show content
I don't think Kurogane was just going to leave him alone if he has to go somewhere, he's been extremely concerned about Fai and they still have that whole blood bond thing going since Fai doesn't have his eye back. I guess Kurogane is just being protective and has to be near him all the time, in case something happens (like Fai waking up) and he is needed. He'll be there if anything happens to Fai, and he is resting because Kurogane is carrying him in a gentle manner, I figure.  Plus, he took Syaoran and Sakura too, I guess he wanted everyone together so he could keep an eye on all of them.
Mm...good point. Just me being over-hopeful, I guess. But though I understand Kurogane's concern...I still don't think it made any sense to bring him. Someone else, like Satsuki, could have stayed behind.

I support evil!Syaoran/Fay. Eye loss = OTP. CLAMP hath decreed it. (I'm kidding, people.)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #165 on: August 24 2006, 03:56 am »
Mm...good point. Just me being over-hopeful, I guess. But though I understand Kurogane's concern...I still don't think it made any sense to bring him. Someone else, like Satsuki, could have stayed behind.

I am not saying that there isn't a possibility of what you described happening, but I just think considering all that has happened he just doesn't want to let him out of his sight because something might happen again.

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #166 on: August 24 2006, 04:09 am »
omG, arigatou tangerine-san!! =DDD
such an awesome chapter...but faii!
Show content
oh noes. why are there so many feathers in this world @_@ and fai's reaction...was kinda...o____O

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #167 on: August 24 2006, 04:30 am »
Ladydarkmoon's scans are out YAY Here: http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/119995.html?#cutid1 incuding xxxholic 116

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #168 on: August 24 2006, 04:44 am »
I am not saying that there isn't a possibility of what you described happening, but I just think considering all that has happened he just doesn't want to let him out of his sight because something might happen again.

yeah,i totally agree with you,Fai is in a very fragile condition for now,and Kurogane has already almost lost him,so he didn't want to leave his side anymore  :sweatdrop:.
until now he always defended the others by demonstrating violence (when he was still at the service ot Tomoyo-hime),but now he seems to protect Fai with only tenderness and caring,which proves how much he has softened because of him  :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline mellie

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #169 on: August 24 2006, 05:13 am »
There is the need to protect and watch over someone close to you after they've just gotten hurt. I'm sure that's the motivation behind Kuro's actions, even if it's subconscious.

Of course, I also think it's awesome that he can just...hold him with one arm. <3 So strong.
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline ungalad

• I support S+S and Kuro+Fai!
« Reply #170 on: August 24 2006, 05:27 am »
Show content
Oh boy, poor Fay's suffering... I really need a translation before hating CLAMP (it would be reaaaally silly if when he gets his eye back he won't be a vampire anymore, it just doesn't make sense XP).

But the art was pretty :3, yay for Kurorin comforting Fay!
~ ~ ~

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #171 on: August 24 2006, 05:30 am »
Can't you download scanlations of this chapter?
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Spoonful

• New Fan
« Reply #172 on: August 24 2006, 05:56 am »
There is the need to protect and watch over someone close to you after they've just gotten hurt. I'm sure that's the motivation behind Kuro's actions, even if it's subconscious.

Of course, I also think it's awesome that he can just...hold him with one arm. <3 So strong.
Of course, Fay's fricken borderline anorexic, so that might not be saying much. o_o; Still...one arm is pretty impressive.

@Sandra-chan: They're not out yet.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #173 on: August 24 2006, 06:05 am »
Well, the man DID punch a hole in a concrete wall.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #174 on: August 24 2006, 06:16 am »
awww i have to wait another week for ch 127:'( .  when he punched the wall, that was kool

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #175 on: August 24 2006, 06:39 am »
what the...???

Show content
ok , just read the translation, and it's said that Yuuko: There's one more thing. If you get his stolen left eye back, Fai's magic will also return. If you get his eye back, your role as prey will also end., so Fai won't recover his eye on its own, but SOMEONE has to get it back from C!Syaoran if he wants back to normal.....owww...vampire forever until meeting C!Syaoran...???
Show content
that brings hope back into my fanfic...

from wwhat i can see, regardless of the vamp-bait bond, Kuro and fai now have an even deeper, more MEANING FUL bond thn that. Kuro basicaly was willing to give everything up for fai, regardless of what fai wanted. fai may hate kuro for doing that, but soemthing like that creates some sort of bond.

as for my veiws on real syao and sakura: i think that real syao's emotions would be more genuine (dont hit me!) think about it: didnt someone mention that clone ssyao only leaned te be angry by hanging out with kurogane, whos angry all the time? clone syao has learned emotions, while real syao had his emotions set since he was a kid. so IMO: real syao's feelings for sakura, may be more genuine then the clones... [again, csyao-sakura shippers DONT HURT ME ^^;;;]
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #176 on: August 24 2006, 06:50 am »
Show content
I just did some random theorizing on the matter of getting back the eye.
If (and I emphasise the "if")  Fai will get the eye back (I'm about 80% sure of it) the way will depend of whether C!Syao will "recover" and be once more Our!Syao. If he does not, then some eye-gouging could be in order, but that might get a little repetitive. Assuming C!Syao does grow a heart and return the the Syaoran we have known the first 15 volumes, couldn't the stolen eye be returned in a manner alike to R!Syao's heart.
Basically when the seal broke on Our!Syao, his clone body/essence whatever rejected the half of heart Real!Syaoran gave him; now, should Our!Syaoran get "formed" again, his body could in turn reject the the "stolen eye" and it would turn into something with the same basic idea as the ying-yang thing and therefore returned to Fai without any messy ripping-out-the-eyes.

There are too many ifs and mights and coulds but nonetheless it is fun to speculate. Besides Our!Syaoran with an eyepatch would look more smashing than his usual self and it would be a reminder of all he was/is/came from/has gone through, etc.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #177 on: August 24 2006, 06:54 am »
Ho crap... clamp_hikari just posted some spoilers she found for 127... O_o xd Of course we can't believe all of this.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #178 on: August 24 2006, 07:00 am »
Show content

Oh and wasn't it cute how Kuro said he trusts in Mokona? Waiii *spaz*

that was really nice. (i was really confused why mokona suddenly smiled at kuro, now i konow. he;s happy that kuro trusts him ^^
awwwww!!! there goes my fantasy about them two spending the rest of their life togather -sob!sob-
whose to say they wont?they can spend their lives together, cuz im sure that fai's not a person to hold grudges. sure he'd probably start out being angry at kluro for what he did, but after the first few force feedings, he'd understand why kuro did it, and forgive him ^_^

Ho crap... clamp_hikari just posted some spoilers she found for 127... O_o xd Of course we can't believe all of this.
ne? some of that doesnt make much sense...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #179 on: August 24 2006, 07:06 am »
ne? some of that doesnt make much sense...
Nope, some of it doesn't.
Show content
I can't see Fai attacking Kurogane. But I can see Fuuma trying to make a deal with Kamui to move into the building. Aww... Fuuma wants to move in with Kamui. ♥ xd
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign