AuthorTopic: Chapter 126  (Read 92434 times)

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
Re: Chapter 126
« Reply #240 on: August 24 2006, 03:27 pm »
I vote for a Clone/R!Syaoran merger...like in Tenchi Muyo.  If anyone's seen that- Ryoko and her clone merge so that the clone can remain close to Tenchi...that's what I think'll happen with the amount of info given so far.

Offline mellie

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #241 on: August 24 2006, 03:32 pm »
We probably don't need spoilers, but I'm still iffy because it looks different in each of the scans. I will probably have to look at it again, looking more closely, but when I first looked at it, I was not under the impression that he did draw blood. Then again, even if he did, It obviously wasn't intentional, so what I said about that still holds true. <3
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #242 on: August 24 2006, 03:51 pm »
Yes, defineatly, maybe we could get a cliffhanger of Fai bitting Kurogane!
oh god, that would make every kuro-fai fanguirl die of happyness and impatientness ^_^

That just goes with Fai's personality, though, too. I'm sure Kuro would expect it, cause he knows Fai well. I guess she is just enforcing that  no matter what it'll be in Kuro's hands.
Show content
Of course, Fai'll be stronger now, too, ne? So, he'll probablly have to use words to convince Fai to eat up, since force may not work.
ne, perhaps kuro can straddle him hold him down or something. ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #243 on: August 24 2006, 03:54 pm »
We probably don't need spoilers, but I'm still iffy because it looks different in each of the scans. I will probably have to look at it again, looking more closely, but when I first looked at it, I was not under the impression that he did draw blood. Then again, even if he did, It obviously wasn't intentional, so what I said about that still holds true. <3
I am pretty sure he did draw blood. It's not completely logical, but it's Tsubasa, a lot of things aren't logical :XD: And the back of Kurogane's shirt was charred, not the front. In some parts you can see where Fai is grabbing at the shirt and he is grabbing white fabric and near it on the other side is the charred part.

http://xs305.xs.to/xs305/06344/blood.jpg

If you look at both scans, you can see that where Fai's fingers are, it looks pretty much the same as when Fai was bleeding from his eye in terms of the bloody areas. Also, Fai's fingertips weren't stained before, so there is no other explanation to why his hands that were clean before are suddenly dirty.

Also, these look like bloody scratches, I can't think why else they would be so dark and Fai's hands are stained again (it's panel right after the one I first posted):

http://xs305.xs.to/xs305/06344/blood2.jpg

In summation, he did draw blood because his hands were clean and then when we get to the panel where it appears that he's scratching Kurogane, his fingertips get dirty (bloodstained). XD

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #244 on: August 24 2006, 04:04 pm »
I think this part is really cute:
Show content

I like the parallels between the two <3 I think that this little bit says a lot.  :wink:
oh that is SO awsome ^_^...

Do we really need spoilers anymore? I'll use them in case, but it is page 12...
i think we have to use them until atleast 2 pages after celesse chan releases her scans. (pikari's translations are hopefully less confusing then that other persons...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #245 on: August 24 2006, 04:05 pm »
That's true. I don't know how I missed it. When I first looked at it, it didn't seem that way. Perhaps that was because I was squeeing over the clinging. I don't know.

Thanks!
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #246 on: August 24 2006, 04:11 pm »
That's true. I don't know how I missed it. When I first looked at it, it didn't seem that way. Perhaps that was because I was squeeing over the clinging. I don't know.

Thanks!

Haha, I was squeeing over the chapter and the clinging as well (and the writhing and the looks and the everything, basically), but I downloaded the chapter before I read absolutely anything about it. When I saw that part, I thought Fai was going to have a reaction to it or something, so that's why I paid attention to the blood :XD:

No problem! <3

Offline kuromori

« Reply #247 on: August 24 2006, 05:20 pm »
As far as 127 spoilers are concerned
Show content
it's a hard call to make...  It would seem.. after handling all that power for so long, and never using it until he absolutely HAD too... and then some Vamp blood making him go insane? It's really kind of hard for me to swallow and seems slightly out of character... Fay strikes me as the type that knows whats going on 24/7.... I wouldn't be shocked if he prepared himself for whatever is about to/has already happened to him...
But.. he is weak... traumatized, and no longer in control of his own fate(though that last one might not be bad for him considering Fay seems to have no problem being under some else guidance, strength, power, whatnot)... it is possible that he might snap into some feeding frenzy...
I would like to think that Fay would never hurt a single person in his party.(now that I've said it, CLAMP will make sure to prove me wrong)  He has spent too much time and effort trying to make sure every one is happy despite this current arcs results. And I would personally hate to see him attack any one, be it out of hunger, or anger. Its just not... Fay. Fay generally has all of his emotions in check at all times.  Not too mention.. on a story telling side of it.. Fay suddenly attacking Kuro(for whatever reason) with in the next chapter would just seem like too much too soon... and VERY C!Syaoran like...  we've seen some one in the group go postal already.. do we really need to see it again?
I personally love angst... but like others have said.. I can't wait for them to get out of this world... They need to end up in “Resort Country” And just hang out in the hot spring baths for a bit... Oh yeah... just give yourself a moment to picture that....  and thus I shall leave you all with that lovely image....
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves." - Lestat

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #248 on: August 24 2006, 05:53 pm »
I might be influenced by the similar situation is Fushigi Yuugi with Tamahome/Taka, but  would it not make sense for the two Syaoran's to merge IF both loved Sakura. R!Syaoran does not as of yet but of course he might develop a love for her. When there are two Syaoran's around who both love (have loved before going cloney) Sakura, then a merge is the way the situation could be solved.
However, if R!Syaoran has his own Sakura whom he already loves, or he does not fall for this one (holding back because of C!Syao or whatever), then the merge would be a little unfair (or perhaps that is too strong a word). For a merge there has to be a lot of common ground and since loving Sakura is/was a big part of Our-turnedClone!Syaoran, the two have to have that in common before and if any merge occurs.

I believe too that Our!Syaoran will end up with his princess, therefore for me right now the theories run thus:
either R!Syaoran does not end up in love with Sakura and Clone!Syaoran will grow a heart; or R!S will fall for her and the two Syaoran's will merge.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #249 on: August 24 2006, 07:07 pm »
lets just hope that BT would not drop this arc like the bunny-chan country (no blood but canibalism is there) because of the blood. maybe BT would make their own world where eye flies magically from fai to shaoran.
fai won't drink kuro's blood instead a potion made by kamui to turn him into vampire. then they would have to handle the blood-sucking scene, and it was like;
Hey! instead of turning fai into a vampire lets turn him into an angel with wings. it won't be too painfull for him to bear

i'm just kidding here
ignore my ramble ;)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #250 on: August 24 2006, 07:18 pm »
>_< ugh. i hope that the majority of this arc is delayed till next season. that way the current director o BT will be fired (out of a canon) and CLAMP-sama can hire a TRUSTWORTHY director, and they handle most of the writing.

---------------------
btw...where are pikari's translations? im still confused on a couple things with that other translations  :confused:
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #251 on: August 24 2006, 09:07 pm »
I'm very late to this chapter, but...

Show content
Mokona was so f-ing cute! *Manju love* Whoa, Fai's writhing is quite extreme. Looks very painful. Aand certain positions he and Kurogane end up in are slightly...suggestive.

I'm sort of glad that there's a way out of the blood-bond thing - if Kurogane and Fai must be together forever, I'd rather have it be just because they want to than because otherwise Fai will die.

And about our spoilers...
Show content
I think if Fai did attack Kurogane, it would be because he really needed his blood. I could see it happening. If Fuuma's group wants to move in with Kamui's, that means there will be less fighting and more cooperation in this world, right? Which means some of this world's problems are being solved, right? Which means we might be able to leave soon, RIGHT?!
Seriously, we've had our Tokyo time, now let's just get them their water, grab the vampires, and LEAVE. Sei-chan can catch up later. I want somewhere else!
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #252 on: August 24 2006, 09:55 pm »
Show content
I agree....
Fai gets his eye back at the end of the story(it ends in Kuro's Japan), and Tomoyo sends Saku and Syao back to Clow.

Fai: Well, it seems I got my eye back.  I guess me and Mokona can head off to the next world.
Kuro: Umm, actually, Tomoyo-hime wanted to play with the manjuu for a while, so you'll just have to stay here for a little while.
2 weeks later
Fai:  Princess Tomoyo just told me that it was fine if Mokona left.  I guess...
Kuro: Ummm, actually, the diviners said today was a bad day for inter-dimentional travel...
Fai: *Glomps Kuro*

Yup, that's how it goes down! :icon_tongue:

Offline ttxdragon

« Reply #253 on: August 24 2006, 10:08 pm »
i don't understand why u use spoilertags in a thread that just MUST contain spoilers...
but whatever...

great chap, glad that kuro and fye will NOT be bound together for ever...

and hyuu~ scans released the chap too :)

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #254 on: August 24 2006, 10:17 pm »
Show content
I agree....
Fai gets his eye back at the end of the story(it ends in Kuro's Japan), and Tomoyo sends Saku and Syao back to Clow.

Fai: Well, it seems I got my eye back.  I guess me and Mokona can head off to the next world.
Kuro: Umm, actually, Tomoyo-hime wanted to play with the manjuu for a while, so you'll just have to stay here for a little while.
2 weeks later
Fai:  Princess Tomoyo just told me that it was fine if Mokona left.  I guess...
Kuro: Ummm, actually, the diviners said today was a bad day for inter-dimentional travel...

this totally cracked me up XD I like that end, hope it's gonna happen that way *g*
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #255 on: August 24 2006, 10:26 pm »
I don't want R!S and Sakura to be together because C!S is the one she loves and the one who earned her love.

It would be like someone else taking credit for your hard work!

C!S loves Sakura, even without R!S's heart.?I'm SUREof it.?Plus R!S said something like that himself.

Actually, Clamp could make this REALLY mouthwatering.?Everytime we see C!S he could get ever so slightly more kind/affectionate to Sakura, doing something to make us think that he's remembering his love for her.?They could really build up the tension and anticipation between them.?Remember CCS??With Syaoran taking ages to confess to Sakura??It could almost be like that again!

As sweet as it was that we knew about Sakura and Syaoran loving each other from the very first volume, it doesn't provide a huge amount of tension for story telling.?Previously we got it from waiting for Sakura to realise her feelings for Syaoran, but this time we get it in reverse.?And as it's darker and deeper...I think it will generate more interest.

R!S, as sweet as he was this chapter, isn't the one Sakura loves and it just wouldn't feel right to just slot him into C!S's place.?I can't imagine that Sakura (or Fay and Kurogane) is the sort of person to ignore C!S in favour of an easy solution in R!S.?I hope that R!S has his own world and happiness (even if he has been locked up by FWR since childhood) that he can return too, because I don't think he can be truely happy amongst Sakura-tachi.

yea!!! C!Syaoran should be with Sakura!!!!

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #256 on: August 24 2006, 10:39 pm »
I might be influenced by the similar situation is Fushigi Yuugi with Tamahome/Taka, but would it not make sense for the two Syaoran's to merge IF both loved Sakura. R!Syaoran does not as of yet but of course he might develop a love for her. When there are two Syaoran's around who both love (have loved before going cloney) Sakura, then a merge is the way the situation could be solved.
However, if R!Syaoran has his own Sakura whom he already loves, or he does not fall for this one (holding back because of C!Syao or whatever), then the merge would be a little unfair (or perhaps that is too strong a word). For a merge there has to be a lot of common ground and since loving Sakura is/was a big part of Our-turnedClone!Syaoran, the two have to have that in common before and if any merge occurs.

I believe too that Our!Syaoran will end up with his princess, therefore for me right now the theories run thus:
either R!Syaoran does not end up in love with Sakura and Clone!Syaoran will grow a heart; or R!S will fall for her and the two Syaoran's will merge.

I totally agree with you on this theory. It would definitely be unfair if Real Syaoran gets Sakura and Clone/Clow Syaoran is forgotten, or even worst, killed. I'm hoping that Real Syaoran has his own Sakura to turn to, but if both Syaorans love Sakura... then the theory of them merging sounds like the best thing to do. Regardless, it would be unfair to now keep Clone/Clow Syaoran out of the scene... cause for me Sakura really loved him.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #257 on: August 25 2006, 12:47 am »
Show content
I agree....

Fai: Well, it seems I got my eye back. I guess me and Mokona can head off to the next world.
2 weeks later
Fai: Princess Tomoyo just told me that it was fine if Mokona left. I guess...

Uwahahaha.

And as for BeeTrain animating this...

I'm sure Fai isn't going to writhe suggestively, he'll just glow, and lie there serenely.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Paccy

• New Fan
  • Kuro-puuuu<3<3
« Reply #258 on: August 25 2006, 01:05 am »
And as for BeeTrain animating this...

I'm sure Fai isn't going to writhe suggestively, he'll just glow, and lie there serenely.

Aaw. ;__;
I hope BeeTrain doesn't change it that much. But what's with them not liking blood?

As for the 127 spoilers...
Show content
I would kinda like to see Fai attacking Kurogane, out of hunger. Then we sort of get to see the vampire side of Fai.

Set made by me^^
Hyuu!~

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #259 on: August 25 2006, 01:18 am »
The reasons I'm iffy about the spoilers are really that

Show content
1. How could anyone see it this early?
2. Yuuko implied that Fai would refuse to feed at first. I'm kinda thinking that Fai is just going to deprive himself of it. (Though, admittedly, maybe he'll refuse but occasionally be taken over by the need to feed? Or something?)
3. Subaru seemed to think Fai needed to sleep. Since Subaru's all "this was my fault, woe", I don't think he'd mislead them or neglect to mention such a significant potential side-effect. Nor would Yuuko, I think (though if it turns out to be true, Kurogane's gonna be all pissed that JUST when he was starting to trust her she omitted something like that XD). So I think that, while a Fai!attack is not completely out-of-the-question, I don't know if it will be needed this soon.
4. Didn't Fai just drink blood? Would he need more so soon (or was that bit of blood just a taste, since more of it seemed to splash down his face anyway?)
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage