AuthorTopic: Chapter 126  (Read 92137 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Chapter 126
« Reply #60 on: August 23 2006, 02:48 pm »
Show content
so eeven if fai is only goign to TEMPORARIYL be a vzampire, i hope they give us atleast ONE feeding before turning him back <.<

also, i agree with 3 feathers being enough. the poor girl cant stay awake for more than 5 minutes in this world.
*before leaving lecourt* feather coma.
wakes up in a strange bubble* whats going on? oh no syaorankun!
*gets fed ANOTHER feather and falls into ANOTHER feather coma*
*wakes up,* Whats going on? what happened to fai san? syaoran kun?
*gets fed ANTOEHR etaher and falls into ANOTHER coma*

(the feather she took when she was still asleep doesnt count :P)

let the girl stay awak for once <_<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #61 on: August 23 2006, 02:48 pm »
Show content
Hey, if a third feather can make Fuuma useful, I'm all for it.  I'm glad he wasn't just there for stirring up the fangirls.

It's going to be a good while before Syaoran and Sakura are the focus again, there's still quite a bit that needs to be cleared up in this world.  Wonder what kind of world they'll go to next?  I still wonder if when either group changes dimensions, it'll cause the other to warp due to the power source being the same.  Should be interesting.

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #62 on: August 23 2006, 02:49 pm »
Aaah, thanks for clearing that up. That's awesome, I'm glad that
Show content
the whole Kuro-being-prey thing wasn't a total tease on Clamp's part.

I think the three feathers thing is just Clamp speeding things up. Tsubasa isn't going to run forever and they need to start gathering the feathers faster. And Clone!Syaoran will probably give Sakura a whole bunch of them, eliminating the need for them to actually FIND all of them, which will ensure that things can be wrapped up quicker. See? Handy writing.
hmmm . . . yeah, I thought of that, especially since they have been dragging out the story

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #63 on: August 23 2006, 02:54 pm »
I think the three feathers thing is just Clamp speeding things up. Tsubasa isn't going to run forever and they need to start gathering the feathers faster. And Clone!Syaoran will probably give Sakura a whole bunch of them, eliminating the need for them to actually FIND all of them, which will ensure that things can be wrapped up quicker. See? Handy writing.

LoL. Sakura will probably go into a permanent coma if she gets like 20 at once.

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #64 on: August 23 2006, 02:56 pm »
Pardon the belated reply, but your statement regarding S+S is a bit false, in my opinion, Jeanette.
I seem to remember the more recent chaptire threads, even though they were Syaoran-centric or Sakura-centric, still being flooded with KuroFai.

For example, when the two Syaorans were fighting, a large chunk of the posts were complaints that KuroFai wasn't getting enough attention. Am I wrong? Look at the first few posts on page one.

Not to mention, that outside of the chaptire threads as well, posts not pertaining to KuroFai get skipped over a bit... maybe I'm just seeing things....
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #65 on: August 23 2006, 02:58 pm »
Aaah, thanks for clearing that up. That's awesome, I'm glad that
Show content
the whole Kuro-being-prey thing wasn't a total tease on Clamp's part.
Just how I read it. :) But teasing is what they do best.
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #66 on: August 23 2006, 03:01 pm »
early?! OMG!!... sorry ladydarkmoon, I CAN'T WAIT but I know you scans are better, yes... *donwloads*

O___________O HO DIOS MIO!

Show content
so much cool things in this chapter!!

1. SUBARU & KAMUI SPLASH PAGE!! sweet God they look sexy!
2. R!Syaoran is taking care of Sakura, awwww, that was cute.
3. MOKONA GLOMPED KAMUI!! and stayed with him the rest of the chapter, clamp has my soul just for that I mean! is just so cute is more dan cute is so damn cute! ARCK! *drawing in the cute*
4. FUUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Another feather!.... you know this word had a lot of feathers o.o *blink*

Sweet Kami-sama... that was great.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #67 on: August 23 2006, 03:03 pm »
Well, if people are interested in KuroFai, that's what they talk about. If people are interested in SyaoSakura, that's what they talk about. I, personally, have no desire to discuss Syaoran and Sakura, so I don't. That's all. I'm not ignoring them, I just don't want to talk about them because I personally find them boring.

And S/S gets most of the spotlight anyway, so discussing the little K/F moments, up till now, has really been all we KF fangirls have had.

And people are mentioning them on this thread, aren't they? I've seen a couple comments at least. Though Kurogane and Fai really were the focus of this chapter, so it's not surprising that the KF-oriented comments take precedence over the SS ones.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #68 on: August 23 2006, 03:11 pm »
Pardon the belated reply, but your statement regarding S+S is a bit false, in my opinion, Jeanette.
I seem to remember the more recent chaptire threads, even though they were Syaoran-centric or Sakura-centric, still being flooded with KuroFai.

For example, when the two Syaorans were fighting, a large chunk of the posts were complaints that KuroFai wasn't getting enough attention. Am I wrong? Look at the first few posts on page one.

Not to mention, that outside of the chaptire threads as well, posts not pertaining to KuroFai get skipped over a bit... maybe I'm just seeing things....

Well, if people are interested in KuroFai, that's what they talk about. If people are interested in SyaoSakura, that's what they talk about. I, personally, have no desire to discuss Syaoran and Sakura, so I don't. That's all. I'm not ignoring them, I just don't want to talk about them because I personally find them boring.

And S/S gets most of the spotlight anyway, so discussing the little K/F moments, up till now, has really been all we KF fangirls have had.

I've always seen it as this.... CW chapter discussions are mostly dedicated to KuroFye, so for us S+S fans to discuss here isn't good enough because there aren't many S+S fans who want to discuss about them here.

Though I agree with you, Suu, that if anyone were to mention anything about S+S in these chapter discussions, they are ignored. Clesse made a comment about S+S just now and no one replied to her and went straight to KuroFye again.

My deduction on this is that I don't think CW chapter discussion threads are worth talking about S+S. No offence, but this place is just filled with KuroFye so I don't see it as a place worth talking about S+S. Sadly, I go to other forums for that.

I'd gather all the S+S fans and get them to say something but I'm not sure if it's worth it... @_@ Cause in my eyes, CW isn't a place to discuss S+S anymore. No offence to the KuroFye fans, seriously. But you guys just drown this place with KuroFye, it's hard to bring them up without being ignored.

Now enough with my rant. I'd download this chapter now if it weren't for the fact I'm stuck in college right now and I didn't bring my pen drive. -___- I'll download it when I get home.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #69 on: August 23 2006, 03:12 pm »
I agree with Emiko. I think that if Kuro and Fai are both apparent in a certain chapter. And the fans want to discuss about them. i dont' see any harm in doing that. Just like you can discuss about SxS when the chapters all focus on KXF. I don't see how there should be an argument about that.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #70 on: August 23 2006, 03:14 pm »
I think I misunderstood... I thought it was saying that Fai would grow his eye back because he was a vampire. I guess that's not what it said. xd It is better that Fai isn't going to automatically grow it back, but it's still cheap. Ah well. I'll just enjoy it as I can.

@Suu- Well, honestly, I see posts complaining that there wasn't enough KuroFai, but I do see plenty of discussion of Syaoran and Sakura. Perhaps it wasn't enough for you, since that's what you prefer to discuss. But as Emiko said, what people prefer to discuss, people discuss. Half the fandom at least doesn't read TRC for Syaoran and Sakura- they read it for KuroFai. And many of those fans seem to come here, to avoid the fans at places like tsubasachronicle.net who aren't welcoming to KuroFai. This place is open to KuroFai; nobody here really feels the need to defend themselves and their pairing. This cannot be said for other places. Perhaps from some fan's perspectives the focus is too much on KuroFai, but for others it isn't.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #71 on: August 23 2006, 03:15 pm »
"All we K/F fangirls have had", Emiko?

Try fanfiction.net. Count the difference in K/F fanfics over any other kind of fanfic, just on the first page of the Tsubasa Chronicle section. The TsubasaRC community on livejournal. How many of the posts on the first page are related to KuroFai, as opposed to something else? Or, the KuroFai threads here, that get more views posts than any other relevant thread on the forum. KuroFai dominates this forum.

I'm not asking everyone to like it. I'm asking that perhaps it get acknowledged now and then. Or that posts concering it aren't just ignored.

And Thank you, Cherry Tiger. You've stated exactly how I've felt about this forum for the past 3 months.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #72 on: August 23 2006, 03:19 pm »
"All we K/F fangirls have had", Emiko?

Try fanfiction.net. Count the difference in K/F fanfics over any other kind of fanfic, just on the first page of the Tsubasa Chronicle section. The TsubasaRC community on livejournal. How many of the posts on the first page are related to KuroFai, as opposed to something else? Or, the KuroFai threads here, that get more views posts than any other relevant thread on the forum. KuroFai dominates this forum.

I wasn't talking about the fandom in any way. I was referring to the manga. S/S is clearly the focus there, with KuroFai taking the back seat. I wasn't making any comment about how there's a lot of KF fans here, or a lot of KF fanfiction.

Yes, there's a big KuroFai following here, but that doesn't mean that you're not allowed to discuss S/S. I don't think you should be blaming the KF fans just because they're the ones who talk about their pairing. The fact that there's more KF fans on the forum than SS fans isn't anyone's fault, it's just a statistic.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #73 on: August 23 2006, 03:24 pm »
You girls(cherry tiger and suu) basically answered it already. The fact is that, KuroFai is a very popular pairing. Many people want to discuss about them. It's not just in CW, many forums are dominated by KxF fans. That happens when the majority like the pairing. It dominates. There's nothing you can change about that. And it's no one's fault.

And Cherry Tiger, i think that was kind of rude and unthoughtful of you when you say that KxF fans drown this place with KuroFye and that CW isn't a place to discuss S+S anymore.

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #74 on: August 23 2006, 03:25 pm »
I'm sure we have a fine number of S+S fans here, Emiko. Look at the number of people with 'Sakura' in their username, or the like.

It's just very discouraging for S+S fans when all they see is the KuroFai thread as the threads with most recent replies. I didn't post much for a long time because of that.
The reason why we don't post, at least for me, is that I feel I'm just going to get ignored because of the love for KuroFai.

And xxxHolic, it IS being drowned in KuroFai. The fact that there are 3 people here ready and waiting to disagree with every post of mine, or Cherry's (I think? or is it just me?) makes that evident.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #75 on: August 23 2006, 03:26 pm »
-sigh- i had a really cool vamp-fai fic goin in my head...but now that i read this ch
Show content
the fact that its only temporary, that his magic will negate the vamp-ness...has killed the idea really.

canon has done that to alot of my stories :(
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Spoonful

• New Fan
  • It is indeed the most delightful way.
« Reply #76 on: August 23 2006, 03:27 pm »
Aww, trying being an evil!Syaoran/Fay fangirl. *SHOT*

Seriously though, guys, I think we're getting a bit off-topic.
Designated signature consumed by lack of creativity. Please stand by.

I support evil!Syaoran/Fay. Eye loss = OTP. CLAMP hath decreed it. (I'm kidding, people.)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #77 on: August 23 2006, 03:28 pm »
i myself think there are a bit mroe S&S fans then kurofai. heck for the longest time, S&S was PWNing K&F in the vs poll. the standings have only grown close cuz of these past few chapters.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #78 on: August 23 2006, 03:28 pm »
I'm sure we have a fine number of S+S fans here, Emiko. Look at the number of people with 'Sakura' in their username, or the like.

I didn't mean that at all, I'm sure that there are a lot more S/S fans, I'm just not wording myself correctly. Perhaps what I *should* have said was "there are more KF people participating". Um, I don't want to start a fight or anything, and I didn't mean anything I said in an antagonistic or accusing manner, but I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing KuroFai. Why shouldn't we?

I don't necessarily disagree with either of you. I think that you SHOULD be able to talk about S/S whenever you want. But I also think that I should be allowed to discuss KF whenever I want.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #79 on: August 23 2006, 03:30 pm »
-sigh- i had a really cool vamp-fai fic goin in my head...but now that i read this ch
Show content
the fact that its only temporary, that his magic will negate the vamp-ness...has killed the idea really.

canon has done that to alot of my stories :(

Show content
i think many people who were planning on writing about the vamp fai fics were disappointed in some way.