AuthorTopic: Chapter 126  (Read 92483 times)

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
Re: Chapter 126
« Reply #200 on: August 24 2006, 08:07 am »
Yes, defineatly, maybe we could get a cliffhanger of Fai bitting Kurogane!

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #201 on: August 24 2006, 08:14 am »
Show content
I think the spoilers seem highly probable, if not correct, cause this manga, if you guys realize has been so unbelieveable lately. (No one saw this coming 4 volumes ago.)
CLAMP is really pumping out amazing stuff,b ut at the same time, its kind of all at once.
I dunno. I'm almost feeling fanserviced here because so much of it all at once seems too good to be true, but I can't even begin to believe CLAMP doing something like that, because, well...They don't need to.
Thats true about C!Syoaran saying there were no more feathers in this world, so, I'm wondering if it was always there and he just didn't "sense" it, or if the Tower people, Fuuma, was given the feather in order to make some sort of compromise. Just a guess, but what if FWR is using them(Tower) or something?
...*tears* I don't want to keep seeing Fai in so much pain. God I love you, CLAMP.
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #202 on: August 24 2006, 08:17 am »
Show content
I wanna see Fai all upset and guilty for putting those wounds on Kuro's arms... :toothy9:

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #203 on: August 24 2006, 08:33 am »
I suspect that there'll be a lot of 'no, kuro-pon, I won't drink your blood' drama from Fai because of what Yuuko said.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #204 on: August 24 2006, 08:37 am »
hum,if i were you i would be very worried about Fai  :shifty:...
Show content
i think Kurogane hasn't done yet with Fai,because i don't think he has regained all his composure...remenber the page where he is looking at Kurogane,his expression was somewhat evil,it made me feel that he was going to jump on Kurogane like a mad psycopathe,but that he hadn't the strenght anymore so he collapsed  :sweatdrop:!
Fai is quite unsettled for now,he will need time to control his new instincts of vampire and his appetite,but Kurogane seems to predominate him effortless  :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #205 on: August 24 2006, 08:40 am »
That just goes with Fai's personality, though, too. I'm sure Kuro would expect it, cause he knows Fai well. I guess she is just enforcing that  no matter what it'll be in Kuro's hands.
Show content
Of course, Fai'll be stronger now, too, ne? So, he'll probablly have to use words to convince Fai to eat up, since force may not work.
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #206 on: August 24 2006, 08:45 am »
Whoosh, finally got caught up.

FUUMA!  I hope he ends up molesting Kamui in the next chapter.  Been far too long since we've seen that. XD

Loved the Fye/Kuro stuff in this chapter but I'm torn.  I like Fye with two eyes (since he has such pretty eyes) but I also think vamp!Fye is cool; it's kinda cheap.  Hopefully they'll keep Fye as a vampire for a while before turning him back normal (if they do that is since this is CLAMP we're talking about and not a normal manga-ka).

As for the chap127 spoilers, I think they're probably half right.  Before when we'd get spoilers they'd be half right, half wrong.  Like I remember for one chapter we were told Clonie would take Sakura and leave, Kamui and Subaru would leave and Kuro would end up asking Yuuko for to save Fye.  Out of those things the only thing that came true was Clonie leaving (minus Sakura) and Kuro-pin asked Yuuko for help.
Show content
Out of the 127 spoilers I say Fuuma asking to move in is most likely and Kamui refusing.  Mainly because the thing I immediately thought of when I read Kamui refused was the reason he refused was because he had a Fuuma back home who molested him every chance he got, hehe.

I *can* see Fye waking up at some point and needing/wanting to feed right away and kinda attack Kuro for that reason but Subaru seemed to indicate in this chapter that he'd be asleep for a while.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #207 on: August 24 2006, 08:52 am »
Like I remember for one chapter we were told Clonie would take Sakura and leave, Kamui and Subaru would leave and Kuro would end up asking Yuuko for to save Fye.  Out of those things the only thing that came true was Clonie leaving (minus Sakura) and Kuro-pin asked Yuuko for help
Actually it was said that Kamui will want to leave and subaru will ask him to wait. So thats 2 out of 3 right. Still, it gives me hope that not ALL of the spoilers are correct.
Show content
I really don't want batshitcrazy!Fai anymore...

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #208 on: August 24 2006, 08:56 am »
I did a little bit of looking around on the distances between Tokyo Tower and the Government building, and I had some luck.  At least with this world, the buildings exist in reality.

The Government building is located in the Shinjuku ward which encompasses 18.23 kilometers (11.3 miles) and Tokyo Tower is located in the Minato ward which encompasses 20.34 kilometers (12.6 miles).  Both wards are located next to each other, but there is a good distance between both buildings.

Show content
Makes some sense as to why Syaoran and Mokona didn't notice Fuuma's feather.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #209 on: August 24 2006, 09:05 am »
I really don't think Fai is crying. The wetness is only on one side of his face, and if he was crying, there would be tears running down both cheeks. If you zoom in, it's only on his chin. And the side of his face where the wetness is is the side without an eye. And Fai's had sweat on that side of his face since chapter 124.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #210 on: August 24 2006, 09:12 am »
Ho crap... clamp_hikari just posted some spoilers she found for 127... O_o xd Of course we can't believe all of this.

Like everyone else, I can see half of it happening.  The other half, I can picture it in someone's fanfic.  >_>    *sighs*
O.o

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #211 on: August 24 2006, 09:12 am »
Just noticed something when I was giving the chapter another look through.

You know how Fye's thrashing around right?  The thing that finally calms him down is when he locks eyes with Kurogane! XD

Pity he passed out immediately after that.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #212 on: August 24 2006, 09:12 am »
Yeah, that wasn't tears. It kinda makes sense if Fai isn't able to cry, does it? Based on the comment he made in Hanshin...

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #213 on: August 24 2006, 09:15 am »

You know how Fye's thrashing around right? The thing that finally calms him down is when he locks eyes with Kurogane! XD

Show content
It seemed more to me that the transformation was complete and he just gave him a good look before he passed out.  He looked like he had to put in a lot of effort to pick his head up though.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #214 on: August 24 2006, 09:17 am »

You know how Fye's thrashing around right? The thing that finally calms him down is when he locks eyes with Kurogane! XD

peharps that Kurogane has also gained a new power with the vampire blood of Kamui,and that it is to put Fai to sleep as soon as he begins to starve,so he could feed him while he is asleep without any danger  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #215 on: August 24 2006, 09:19 am »
Show content
It seemed more to me that the transformation was complete and he just gave him a good look before he passed out. He looked like he had to put in a lot of effort to pick his head up though.

Mmhmm, that's what it seemed like to me, too. Although it was a nice thought, Rekall!

I wish Kuro would hold Fai in a NORMAL way, lovely though the assgrabbing is... XD

It just looks a little ...awkward. Not that holding of any kind isn't welcome, but... he sometimes looks like a mother holding her baby on her hip XDD

And I'm pretty much expecting some reluctance on Fai's part, now that Yuuko's thought enough to mention it.
« Last Edit: August 26 2006, 01:45 am by Emiko »

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #216 on: August 24 2006, 09:31 am »
Scene comparison with one from X...

Show content
When I was looking at the scene where Kuro looks down at Fai, it reminded me of one scene in X.  His expression is almost the same as Kamui's.  Actually, the whole scenario is rather similar.  Both Subaru and Fai would have preferred to die, but both Kamui and Kurogane didn't allow it.

I get the same feeling from both of their expressions, along the lines of 'do you hate me' and 'are you still you'.  After the amount of apologizing Kamui did in that scene, it's understandable. -_-
« Last Edit: August 24 2006, 11:53 am by nefadol »

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #217 on: August 24 2006, 09:35 am »
Mmhmm, that's what it seemed like to me, too. Although it was a nice thought, Rekall!

I wish Kuro would hope Fai in a NORMAL way, lovely though the assgrabbing is... XD

It just looks a little ...awkward. Not that holding of any kind isn't welcome, but... he sometimes looks like a mother holding her baby on her hip XDD

And I'm pretty much expecting some reluctance on Fai's part, now that Yuuko's thought enough to mention it.

I suppose taht if Yuuko mentioned it-  taht wpuld mean it's in CLAMP's head too. I bet he'll definately have trouble accepting Kuro's blood.

Did anyone notice, or has it been mentioned? If so, forgive me.
Show content
In the second page, Fye wriths and reaches his hand up- as if trying to reach Kamui-- was he trying to get to him to harm him? Perhaps the probable spoilers/rumors of chapter 127 might be true- Fye attacking Kuro. It kind of makes sence, I was expecting that, really. Maybe Fye becomes violent every time he gets that vampire instinct to kill, or hungry. (I hope it's something like that- as much as I love Fye's beautiful smile and kind eyes, I want to see him serious and all evil-looking. Cool.) It could be.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #218 on: August 24 2006, 09:51 am »

Did anyone notice, or has it been mentioned? If so, forgive me.
Show content
In the second page, Fye wriths and reaches his hand up- as if trying to reach Kamui-- was he trying to get to him to harm him? Perhaps the probable spoilers/rumors of chapter 127 might be true- Fye attacking Kuro. It kind of makes sence, I was expecting that, really. Maybe Fye becomes violent every time he gets that vampire instinct to kill, or hungry. (I hope it's something like that- as much as I love Fye's beautiful smile and kind eyes, I want to see him serious and all evil-looking. Cool.) It could be.

Mmm.

Show content
I'm not sure WHAT Fai's doing there. It could be he's reaching for Kamui, or he could just be reaching out to grab Kuro, or he could just he reaching up because he's in so much pain that he wants someone to do something. It might just be the angle that makes it look like he's reaching for Kamui, or it may not. It's difficult to tell. I suppose we'll find out next Wednesday.

Though that means more drama for Kuro, if Fai attacks him after he's done so much for him.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #219 on: August 24 2006, 09:58 am »
I noticed something...
Show content
Fai grabbed Kuro injuring his arm..it's just me or Kuro's arm was bleeding? Maybe was sensing  or searching Kuro's blood  :sweatdrop:
besides, Manga is going to be more and more interesting with Fai's instinct to attack somebody! :sad5: