AuthorTopic: Chapter 126  (Read 99238 times)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: Chapter 126
« Reply #300 on: August 26 2006, 08:49 pm »
Bee-train obviously can't skip this arc in the anime without losing the plot of the manga entirely, which would mean making up the rest of the show themselves. They skipped Idols (and I still haven't forgiven them for that - would have been better than the bus, dammit!), but Tokyo has to stay.

I look forward to seeing what they do to this arc - now that Yasha and Ashura aren't in it, I only watch the anime for 1) the music, 2) helping Sailor Yue with her guide, and 3) a kind of sick curiousity to see what Bee-train will mess up next.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline jennjenn_chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #301 on: August 27 2006, 06:01 am »
I fear for Kamui and Subaru's designs.  From what I saw of Seishirou, it doesn't look pretty.  The most faithful I've seen either of them animated is from the Clamp in Wonderland short, which was done by Madhouse.  We're not that lucky, sadly.  Although Lelouch in Code-Geass' looks almost identical to Kamui (Clamp did the character designs), I so wish he could be animated like that.

That is how TRC!Kamui should be animated, but we all know it isn't going to happen. -_-

Do you know where I could get this CLAMP in wonderland short? I have the Ova but I've never seen that pic of Kamui.

:) thank you~~

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #302 on: August 27 2006, 07:48 am »
what is really frustratring about Beetrain,is that these days there is many others studio of animation which are doing a great job on anime,like the studio Bones did on Full metal alchemist  :surprised:!
i can admit that Tsubasa reservoir chronicle is going to be a long serie with three seasons,so that they have to administer their budget in the length of time,but this is yet not an excuse since Full metal alchemist was also a long anime of 51 episodes,and any episode were botched  :sweatdrop:!
i know that i shouldn't compare Beetrain to Bones,and Tsubasa to FMA,but when i see what japan studios are able to do,i really think that Beetrain is just lazy  :shifty:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #303 on: August 27 2006, 07:52 am »
Do you know where I could get this CLAMP in wonderland short? I have the Ova but I've never seen that pic of Kamui.

I lost the site where you can donwload it, but you can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vbgYL0U0qc

CLAMP in wondrland is the only video where you can see Kamui with "WTF?..." face and sweetdrop (from the back, but better than nothing) Enjoy!! ^^

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #304 on: August 27 2006, 07:54 am »
what is really frustratring about Beetrain,is that these days there is many others studio of animation which are doing a great job on anime,like the studio Bones did on Full metal alchemist :surprised:!
i can admit that Tsubasa reservoir chronicle is going to be a long serie with three seasons,so that they have to administer their budget in the length of time,but this is yet not an excuse since Full metal alchemist was also a long anime of 51 episodes,and any episode were botched :sweatdrop:!
i know that i shouldn't compare Beetrain to Bones,and Tsubasa to FMA,but when i see what japan studios are able to do,i really think that Beetrain is just lazy :shifty:
I totally agree, Tatasen-chan. I can't understand why Clamp has chosen BT to do anime...Clamp must be very very very dissapinted...why don't this ladies regret and meet BT to talk about TRC? :angry:

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #305 on: August 27 2006, 09:38 am »

I had downloaded the Clamp in Wonderland short from Hikari no Kiseki, here's their torrent tracker (where I downloaded it). 

...on second thought, maybe Kamui being with Mokona is a bad thing.  Cute white things make him fall down giant plot holes. :sweatdrop:

My absolute favorite part is where Hokuto saves Subaru by flattening Seishirou with a giant mallet (don't tell C!Syaoran that, or he'll be able to take the feather from Sei-chan!). :keke:

The images I had posted earlier were from a trailer for Code-Geass, which you can find here.  Take note that those were not of Kamui, but of Lelouch.
« Last Edit: August 27 2006, 12:33 pm by nefadol »

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #306 on: August 27 2006, 12:04 pm »
Well, I was waiting for Pikari's translation, but since it seems like she might not get to it anytime soon, I went ahead and did a scanslation with tammaiya's  ^^;

http://rapidshare.de/files/31138993/trc-126.zip.html

I'll do a re-edit when Pikari releases her's.  PS - Does anybody know what the chapter's title is?  I can't find it translated anywhere.
« Last Edit: August 29 2006, 12:55 pm by Celesse »

Offline Spoonful

• New Fan
  • It is indeed the most delightful way.
« Reply #307 on: August 27 2006, 03:08 pm »
Well, I was waiting for Pikari's translation, but since it seems like she might not get to it anytime soon, I went ahead and did a scanslation with tammaiya's  ^^;

http://rapidshare.de/files/30894612/trc-126.zip.html

I'll do a re-edit when Pikari releases her's.  PS - Does anybody know what the chapter's title is?  I can't find it translated anywhere.
Something about finishing or ending is all I can get. I think. *no help*
Designated signature consumed by lack of creativity. Please stand by.

I support evil!Syaoran/Fay. Eye loss = OTP. CLAMP hath decreed it. (I'm kidding, people.)

Offline falka

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #308 on: August 27 2006, 05:35 pm »
did you guys see another version of chaptire 127 spoiler at http://clamp-hikari.livejournal.com?

I believe that the first spoiler makes more sense, but well, we'll see on Wednesday (or sonner, I hope) which one is right...
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #309 on: August 27 2006, 05:44 pm »
(downloads Chapter 126, reads)

....Oh-kaaaay.

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #310 on: August 27 2006, 05:58 pm »
Edit: Found a more coherent translation to Spoiler of chap 127 VERSION 2...

Show content
chapitre.127 一番の望み
モコナには察知できないようになっていたが、紛れもなくタワーの羽根は本物だ。
都庁には水と居住空間がある。羽根と引き換えに移住を要求してくるタワー側。
都庁側から見れば、さくらに返された分に替わる羽根は必要だ。建物を維持するために。
かといって実力行使には戦力が足りない。もう神威たちは都庁を去るのだから。
羽根はさくらの物と反対する白モコナ。それを遮ったのは、さくら本人だった。
この地の住民を守るため、変貌した小狼を振り切るように、この国に残すことに決める。
黒鋼には、真小狼には、その表情は見えたのだろうか…

あちこちに崩れている部分はあるものの、水が漏れるような穴はないのを確認。
侑子がモコナたちを通じて送ってきたのは、四月一日が汲んできた無数の水の瓶。
水のあった場所へ向け瓶の口をあける。瓶の一つ一つから滝のように水が噴き出し…

[Edit]

Translation:
chapitre 127: Most desired wish
The feather that Mokona could not detect was real indeed. Inside the building there are water and space to live. The tower side demand exchanging the feather for a place (to live) in the building. In order to preserve the building, it is neccessary to find a replacement since the feather(s) had returned to Sakura's body. They don't have enough power to fight. Kamui has already went to the building. Mokona oppose the idea because the feather belongs to Sakura. It was Sakura who decides it is best to let those people keep the feather, in order to protect them. In order to shake of the changed Syaoran, she decides leave the feather behind. Do Kurogane and R!Syaoran see that expression...?

They check to see if there are any holes in the building to prevent water leakage. Yuuko sends over numerous bottles of water collected by Watanuki. One by one, the bottles of water shoot out water like waterfalls....

notes: building = Tokyo metropolitan government office
« Last Edit: August 27 2006, 06:20 pm by duchessa »

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #311 on: August 27 2006, 06:24 pm »
The new spoiler makes a lot more sense than the Fye attacking Kuro one.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #312 on: August 27 2006, 06:24 pm »
im pretty certain that that one is also unlikley...
Show content
mokona wouldnt beable to leave knowing theres another feather there, and tho real syaoran wont hve as much feirce determination to get the feathers back for sakura, since he basicaly saw everything thru the right eye, hed be quite reluctant.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #313 on: August 27 2006, 09:49 pm »
so,it's means that Sakura is finally about to wake up  :keke:!
i wonder what will be her first expression when she will see Real Shaolan...she will certainly give him a sad comforting smile and tell him that she thanks him for not having killed Clone Shaolan  :wink:.
according to the spoiler Sakura may leave her feather in this world,so they will be obliged to stay or return to Tokyo,this world will never end  :sweatdrop:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Spoonful

• New Fan
  • It is indeed the most delightful way.
« Reply #314 on: August 28 2006, 01:56 am »
im pretty certain that that one is also unlikley...
Show content
mokona wouldnt beable to leave knowing theres another feather there, and tho real syaoran wont hve as much feirce determination to get the feathers back for sakura, since he basicaly saw everything thru the right eye, hed be quite reluctant.
I'm not so sure about the Mokona thing...it's not necessarily attracted to a certain world because of the feathers, probably just of powerful magic. Remember the country of the lake? And I don't think that magic would necessarily prevent Mokona from leaving either.
Designated signature consumed by lack of creativity. Please stand by.

I support evil!Syaoran/Fay. Eye loss = OTP. CLAMP hath decreed it. (I'm kidding, people.)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #315 on: August 28 2006, 02:02 am »
I agree with Spoonful...

Show content
It is possible for Mokona to leave that world without Sakura's feather... and to me, that's quite interesting.

And if this does happen, it's possible (as what someone has mentioned in another forum) that Clone Syaoran might return to that world and attack the residence in Tokyo world to get that feather again.

I can imagine everyone's faces once Clone Syaoran finally meets them again and he tells them the horrible things he's done to the people in Tokyo. >___<

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #316 on: August 28 2006, 02:04 am »
But that was Syaoran's wish- to recover the feathers to save Sakura-- it would go against his wish to just leave. A price once paid cannot be returned-- or something like taht. He already payed a very steep price to return the feathers. I don't think that the new spoiler makes sence if they leave a feather there.
Although it is very Sakura-ish to sacrifice one of her precious things to save people.
We'll see.

Also- I want to see Fai wake up, can't wait to see how much he has changed. If taht does not happen this chapter- I at least expect to see Kuro very close to him XD

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #317 on: August 28 2006, 02:20 am »
But that was Syaoran's wish- to recover the feathers to save Sakura-- it would go against his wish to just leave.
I don't think he realizes there's  another feather left. Before he went, he said "there are no more feathers in this world". But Fuuma proved him wrong. Maybe its the container?

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #318 on: August 28 2006, 02:31 am »
Or maybe it is a fake. It could be a hollogram- unless Mokona says the contrary.
I guess we'll be 100% sure of what will happen when Wednesday's chapter is released. XD
As much as I hate to think how long it is until wednesday. (I hope it's released tuesday afternoon... or even earlier!)

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #319 on: August 28 2006, 02:48 am »
But that was Syaoran's wish- to recover the feathers to save Sakura-- it would go against his wish to just leave. A price once paid cannot be returned-- or something like taht. He already payed a very steep price to return the feathers. I don't think that the new spoiler makes sence if they leave a feather there.

He didn't know there was another feather there, that's why he left and he's now using FWR's power to travel between worlds and not Yuuko's.  I imagine the container is sealing the feather's power because even Mokona didn't sense it, which would explain why he said there were no more feathers in that world. And  I agree with Cherry tiger that he could return to Tokyo at some point to get the feather and then let everyone know what he did when he finally met up with the group again.

As for the wish, remember it was Clonie who made that wish not Syaoran.  Syaoran's wish was to go to the one who had his eye and since Clonie's still out there running around, I would imagine that the wish has yet to be fulfilled allowing him to now travel with the others.  Thus they should be able to freely leave.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign