CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 16: The Other Side of Nostalgia

<< < (3/20) > >>

Dayanira:
Finally i understood what seemed to me so wrong with Show content using magic thing: they showed us Fai's eyes! In the manga his eyes were hidden at THIS moment, which was a sign of great angst, but here it's completely ruined   -_-
And i think his eyes looked strange :shifty:

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Chiaki on August 28 2006, 04:30 am ---Finally i understood what seemed to me so wrong with Show content using magic thing: they showed us Fai's eyes! In the manga his eyes were hidden at THIS moment, which was a sign of great angst, but here it's completely ruined   -_-
And i think his eyes looked strange :shifty:

--- End quote ---
your right. thats probably anothier thing that ruined it.

can someone please tell me what kuro and fai were talking about at the end...i dont want to have to wait for YGO to get off their asses and sub. please tell me that wasnt the heart to heart in ch 112 :(

Kirtai:
Thanks, Sailor Yue..Mokona getting Show content electrocuted makes it all worth while! :hehe: :hello2:

Oh, and it seemed to be the conversation from the beginning of the Tokyo Arc, where he says it is different than what he'd normally use...

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Kirtai on August 28 2006, 05:20 am ---Thanks, Sailor Yue..Mokona getting Show content electrocuted makes it all worth while! :hehe: :hello2:

Oh, and it seemed to be the conversation from the beginning of the Tokyo Arc, where he says it is different than what he'd normally use...

--- End quote ---

indeed it was :lol:

and that's good i guess. they BETTER do ch 112 in the anime!! if they dont, ill stop watching the anime <.< theyve taken so much away from the manga readers...thatd be the las t straw

Jeannette:
One thing that's pretty interesting- Show content Earlier  they had skipped over Syaoran seeing and realizing that the symbol on the soldiers was the same symbol from the sword that killed Kurogane's parents. So they have Syaoran realize in this episode, and tell Kurogane. And apparently Kurogane's all, 'Ah well, yeah, I realized that back when we saw them in that filler at the end of the first season.' So at least Kurogane's not a dumbass, but it robs the anime of such a dramatic point for Kurogane.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version