CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 16: The Other Side of Nostalgia

<< < (4/20) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on August 28 2006, 06:15 am ---One thing that's pretty interesting- Show content Earlier  they had skipped over Syaoran seeing and realizing that the symbol on the soldiers was the same symbol from the sword that killed Kurogane's parents. So they have Syaoran realize in this episode, and tell Kurogane. And apparently Kurogane's all, 'Ah well, yeah, I realized that back when we saw them in that filler at the end of the first season.' So at least Kurogane's not a dumbass, but it robs the anime of such a dramatic point for Kurogane.
--- End quote ---
Show contentah right. that part in the manga, kuro had such a dark evil smirk on his face. thatd been cool to see it in the anime :(

Airashii:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on August 28 2006, 08:54 am ---Show contentah right. that part in the manga, kuro had such a dark evil smirk on his face. thatd been cool to see it in the anime :(
--- End quote ---

But Bee Train doesn't like anything evil nor with blood![

Mina:
I didn't think this episode was bad. I'm not gonna say I liked the changes, because I didn't.

But one thing I loooved was the music. It was sooo good, I loved it. I hope it's in 4th OST so we can listen to it ^_^

householddutch:
One of the parts that disapointed me this episode was when Mokona started to whisk them away after Fay did his thing...

... I loved the slightly shocked/freaked looks that Kuro and Syaoran had in the manga. Plus, Fay always looks pretty...see what I mean? http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/householddutch/20.jpg

Anywho...pretty much like everyone was saying, no wow factorness.

It would be nice if Bee Train had a change of heart and shocked us all with their incredible version of the Tokyo Arc.....*snorts*

I wonder how long they plan on making this season...and if they think they can cram the whole next arc in.  Would it be 26-ish episodes again for this season?

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: householddutch on August 29 2006, 03:36 pm ---One of the parts that disapointed me this episode was when Mokona started to whisk them away after Fay did his thing...

... I loved the slightly shocked/freaked looks that Kuro and Syaoran had in the manga. Plus, Fay always looks pretty...see what I mean? http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/householddutch/20.jpg

Anywho...pretty much like everyone was saying, no wow factorness.

It would be nice if Bee Train had a change of heart and shocked us all with their incredible version of the Tokyo Arc.....*snorts*

I wonder how long they plan on making this season...and if they think they can cram the whole next arc in.  Would it be 26-ish episodes again for this season?

--- End quote ---
indeed that is an awsome shot pf those 3. i think the aniem gave is a half second shot of the looks on their faces <.<

the season is set for 26 episodes. and lecourt is being dragged out till ep 44, leaving 8 episodes fortokyo...if they dont plan on any more crap fillers. now, they did outo in 9 episodes making outo the best arc last season,  8 episodes sems to be a nice number for tokyo, but since tokyo is JUST wrapping up in the manga, i see atlesst 3 more crap fillers befor tokyo :shifty: either tha, or drag tokyo out, and make the season end on a cliff hanger...Show contentpossibly the mind numbing cliffy of ch 120 >_<
but i hope too mich. their most likely going to give us 3-5 more peices of garbage3 filled crap episodes.

inddeed i seem to be right about the fillers >_> accrding to ANN, the folowing 2 eps after the kero ep are:

45.  The Second Trial
二度目のクナン
Nidome no Kunan

46. The Secret Art of Gokui
秘術のゴクイ
Hijutsu no gokui

they dont sound one iota like any thing happening in Tokyo V_V

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version