CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 16: The Other Side of Nostalgia

<< < (5/20) > >>

nefadol:
I admit I haven't been watching the anime at all, but I watched the raw and one thing I noticed, Show contentSakura is awake at the end of the episode.  How is she supposed to get trapped in a bubble with Subaru in Tokyo if she's awake?  o_O

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: nefadol on August 29 2006, 05:00 pm ---I admit I haven't been watching the anime at all, but I watched the raw and one thing I noticed, Show contentSakura is awake at the end of the episode.  How is she supposed to get trapped in a bubble with Subaru in Tokyo if she's awake?  o_O

--- End quote ---
theres suposed to be another feather somewhere in lecourt that causes syaoran to SHRINK, where in Keroberos apears and helps mokona find him :shifty:

nefadol:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on August 29 2006, 05:54 pm ---theres suposed to be another feather somewhere in lecourt that causes syaoran to SHRINK, where in Keroberos apears and helps mokona find him :shifty:

--- End quote ---

Too many feathers...Sakura must be like a feather mattress in the anime, with all the fillers and all. -_-

sanlyn:
All i can say its a nice episode with some new songs and bgms.   Show contentFai played important role in this episode.  He is the one who explained the event and saved the day.  Kurogane realized the existence of "shadow syaoran" while retriving the feather.  I think this part is important because the animators are trying to make some informal introduction for the "other syaoran".

Airashii:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on August 29 2006, 05:54 pm ---theres suposed to be another feather somewhere in lecourt that causes syaoran to SHRINK, where in Keroberos apears and helps mokona find him :shifty:

--- End quote ---

That episode is so going to stink! Kereberos in Lecourt?! Why don't they put Yue also? Or that other Kero look-a-like?!

Anyway, this episode wasn't that bad, the animation was...good, but the music was excellent! I guess that if one could mention a plus of the anime version Tsubasa, you could say it's music. I love the music!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version