CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 16: The Other Side of Nostalgia

<< < (10/20) > >>

KiraiAnca:

--- Quote ---From the summary in NHK it says that  "WIth the help of Fai's magic they were able to escape and transport, but landed in Le Cour.  .... "
--- End quote ---

So they go from the Lecourt to ... Le Cour? How terribly original, Bee Train. Although, from the end of the episode, it does look a lot like Lecourt/Rekord.

How much is the wager that anime!Fye will start whoring his magic out?

Capella:

--- Quote from: sanlyn on September 01 2006, 09:38 pm ---From the summary in NHK it says that  "WIth the help of Fai's magic they were able to escape and transport, but landed in Le Cour.  .... "

--- End quote ---

"Le Cour"? Is that supposed to be a different world? As in, a close variation. Or is it just Lecourt/Rekord transliterated differently? If it's supposed to be different, what is Bee-train doing? Playing off the Shura/Shara idea? If so, that really doesn't make sense.

sanlyn:
They are still in the same world....
sorry...  :sweatdrop: it just typo error... i am not aware of the official spelling of lecourt, le cour,  or what ever... since i don't read manga in the mean time...... to avoid spoiler.  so to avoid any confusion  :confused: i'll delete my previous post...

Jeannette:
The raw for Episode 43 is out here.

...Sigh.

Airashii:
I can't download it, but is it that bad?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version