CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 16: The Other Side of Nostalgia

<< < (2/20) > >>

Kuro-puppy:
http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.msg152464#msg152464

RAW added

ishiyaki:
arigato Kuroppupy!!

mmm...isn't bad at all...but some Fai's expresions are weird...

Another filler next chapter...AARGGGHHHHHHHH

Show contentMORE TOMOYO-KUROGANE CANON!!!!
MOKONA'SKIDNAPPERS SERVICE MUST ACT RIGHT NOW! :angry:

Meowzy:
It wasn't that bad... The way everyone was talking here, I was expecting horror-a-plenty.

Show content The whistling bit really wasn't that bad. I mean, sure, it was less suspenseful. But the animation looked nice and the whistling sounded awesome. Kurogane even made a comment about the whistling beforehand, so it wasn't all that bad.
Again, lots of nice music. I liked that.
Also, I liked how they referenced to that filler ep, where Kurogane was fighting the soldiers from Fei Wong. Yeah. That made the filler a bit more worth-while.

Animation, however. Brrr... Kurogane's ears seemed huge because his black hair was hidden in the darkness of the night. You cóuldn't tell where Kurogane's head ended and the sky started. >_>
The big wing logo in the basement of the ruins seemed much MUCH smaller in the flashback.
Fai seemed fat in the scene where he was holding the apple and explaining about the memories.

Why the HELL are they still in Lecourt? WHY?! Are they planning to NOT do the X arc at all this season?

ishiyaki:
Maybe, BT is destroying my nerves...

But it would be great that ANOTHER STUDIO could make a 2nd movie about Tokyo with Kamui, Fuuma and all the characters in.
Kamui, be careful, BeeTrain is going to mess your episodes...

Smile_For_Me:
Yes, some one with the same Idea of making Tokyo in to a moive,
It wasn't that bad of an ep, they have to drag things on a bit so they don't get to CLAMP's current saga, which I think will be in season 3, because Le Quart is still around...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version