CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 16: The Other Side of Nostalgia

<< < (15/20) > >>

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: KiraiAnca on September 03 2006, 06:55 am ---Show contentAnd that girl just dissolved his shield, when it was stated that only someone more powerfull than the caster can detect it, let alone dissolve it! And I doubt she's more powerfull than Fye.
--- End quote ---

She's the one who created that magic. Fai just exploited it for their own convience, I think.

Dayanira:
I don't know, maybe i'm just in too peaceful mood, but i kinda liked it. Yeah, Kuro was ABSOLUTELY OOC, but it was so funny! Especially that final part with a beast, it was very cute. And those memories made up by BT were quite interesting, i mean like another different point of view.
The atmosphere of the episode is SO nostalgic... so light and friendly, which, considering current manga events, is not THAT bad.
I don't think there's any point to bash BT all the time. We won't get what we want from THEM anyway, so why don't we just consider it another version of Tsubasa and exept it the way it is? Bright side, you know.

And i really want to know who Kero's seyu is... kill me but he sounds so much like in CCS!

mela:
Wow, that episode was absolutely horrendous. LeCourt was treated like some stupid filler world.

Next week's preview scares me even more.

Sandra-chan:
It would be good if Kero's seiyuu would be the same. I liked his seiyuu in CCS.

Sandra-chan:

--- Quote from: mela on September 03 2006, 07:16 am ---Wow, that episode was absolutely horrendous. LeCourt was treated like some stupid filler world.

Next week's preview scares me even more.

--- End quote ---

It's filler next week too right? There are to many fillers in the Tsubasa anime...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version