CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 16: The Other Side of Nostalgia

<< < (17/20) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Airashii on September 03 2006, 09:37 am ---Kero does not FIT IN TSUBASA!!!! EWWW, are they still going to be in Lecourt when he appears?

--- End quote ---
yes. according to what chibiyuuto says, what happensi nth te pisode is syaoran disapears while their sleeping, and while mokona goes searching for him, who should arrive and help but kero, who is visiting lecourt because its a magical country.....worstpart of the epside: A FEATHER CAUSE EVERYONE TO SHRINK.
now, yes sakura's feathers hold amazing powers, but usualy they only go awry if their in the wrong hands...alone their harmless.

Meowzy:
*shudders*
Yeah, I saw the shrinking thing. Not only does Syaoran shrink, but the rest of the gang too.
However, at the end of ep 17, the gang LEAVES Lecourt. So the Kero ep can't be set there.

Sailor Yue-chan:
i looked at the screen shots on the bloggy thing: http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006/09/02/tsubasa-chronicle-43/

if stuff like that truely happened to kuro, im pretty certain he wouldnt have ended up becomming so ruthless

Šakura:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on September 03 2006, 09:12 am ---i practicaly choked myself in reading your reveiws of the ep <_< it aint one im going to be watching. ill just read the review and save myself the trouble of getting sick lik i did in ep 39 :dodge:

bgtw...ep 21... はたらくサクラ | hataraku sakura
what does it translate to?

--- End quote ---

I think that it can be translated this way ^^:

Episode 21: "Sakura come into play (action)" or "Sakura works"

*-* I cannot wait to see the Kero-chan and Mokona's episode XD

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Šakura on September 03 2006, 01:47 pm ---I think that it can be translated this way ^^:

Episode 21: "Sakura come into play (action)" or "Sakura works"

*-* I cannot wait to see the Kero-chan and Mokona's episode XD

--- End quote ---
*head slam*
 who  here thin,ls that its the idols episode? it IS the only time sakura ever truely did anything in the manga  :shifty:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version