CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 16: The Other Side of Nostalgia

<< < (18/20) > >>

Meowzy:
If it is the idols country, I'd be pretty happy. However, it'd mess up with the manga plot, since it was supposed to happen BEFORE Shura/Shara.

KiraiAnca:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on September 03 2006, 10:30 pm ---However, it'd mess up with the manga plot, since it was supposed to happen BEFORE Shura/Shara.

--- End quote ---

... and they care about this since when? *sigh*

Capella:

--- Quote from: KiraiAnca on September 03 2006, 10:53 pm ---... and they care about this since when? *sigh*

--- End quote ---

Indeed. They could still show Idols, though it will have lost its plot significance entirely now that we've already been through Shara/Shura. u_u

Sandra-chan:
I've just seen episode 17, and I wonder if anyone here understod what they said in the scene where Kurogane is told by Fai to give the book of memories to Syaoran? Because in my opinion it didn't seem like it was because he would see more of Kuroganes memories,  I don't understand why Kurogane would agree to that. Another thing I didn't understand was why the spirits of Kuroganes mom and dad appered..

Well overall I thought the episode was ok, I liked the song they played near the end by Maaya. Kurogane shutter was a little funny but at the same time very weird because thats something he would never do in the manga. And the next episode *sign* well atleast Kero seemed cute(it sounded like he had the same seiyuu as in CCS) but I don't really think he suits to be in tsubasa. And why do everyone have to shrink? Well we'll see...

Tatasenko:
either Beetrain has some problems of paralysis,or else they are totally blind,because look at the huge contrast of skill between the face of Kurogane and Fai  :dodge: :

this is definitely a SPOILED work  :angry:!
it is not the first time that Kurogane looks ugly,and however according to the beautiful design of Fai,Beetrain CAN do a meticulous animation,but they are too lazy to concentrate their attention on EVERY characters  :shifty:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version