CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 16: The Other Side of Nostalgia

<< < (19/20) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on September 04 2006, 07:33 am ---either Beetrain has some problems of paralysis,or else they are totally blind,because look at the huge contrast of skill between the face of Kurogane and Fai  :dodge: :

this is definitely a SPOILED work  :angry:!
it is not the first time that Kurogane looks ugly,and however according to the beautiful design of Fai,Beetrain CAN do a meticulous animation,but they are too lazy to concentrate their attention on EVERY characters  :shifty:

--- End quote ---
indeed. why cant they do the same work for kuro? they did an awsome job on the close up cokercial bump (the one where he looks really really hot XP)

Smile_For_Me:
This is for episode 17, so hehe, I'm just waiting for CLAMP to pull a fast one on BeeTrain..
Spoiler for the joke, or whatever it is....

Show contentCLAMP: "Look what bee train has done." All shakes their heads
Mokona, the person, not the white or black mujinbuns, gets and evil smile on her face.
"I know, lets bring Kuro's daddy back in the picture, after all we never did see a body. Hint hint."
The other three member's smile's widen with evilness.

Chapter 157, The one arm'd man--Kurogane's father alive!?

Bee Train reads latest Clamp Chapter of TRC. ".......Crap......ok, time for another filler on how Kurogane's father lived....some how......"

I just got board, and it would be cool if CLAMP did do that to spite BT....

Sailor Yue-chan:
lemon tea chronicles for all 3 eps of lecourt is out

(not counting ep 43 as a lecourt ep )
http://lumivalkea.livejournal.com/273093.html

nefadol:
:XD: That was more entertaining than watching the actual episode.  From what I watched of the anime, it seems extremely slow....but plows through the actual canon quicker than it should.  They really should be in Tokyo already, but I fear that they'd jump ahead too far if they were.

Anime4you:
So.... I've done this subtitles too.... It has the same avertisment like the first one (the subtitle is only decently not good or great).... Thanks for translation go to my sis again :P...And for all others to me :P :P :P... Enjoy!

http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrents/download_209185

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version