CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 16: The Other Side of Nostalgia

<< < (20/20)

Sailor Yue-chan:
cool thanks...might want to check your spelling next time tho ;)

as for what was said in FWR's layer...they gave something away WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too soon!!! Show contentXing hoiu: "only thru them can we suprivise them," AAUUGH! they just gave it away T_Tstupid stupid STUPID BEETAIN!!

EDIT: but what fai says in the ruins makes up for it. ^^

almost

Anime4you:
Spelling, spelling and spelling again.... Of.... My english teacher said that too :(....The translasion isn't better than at the first, but I worked hard at effects and karaoke....... Of ... Sorry for spelling again....

Btw... I want to be from French.... the subtitles for the next episode are up from from friday 0_o

Zettai daijoubu:
thanks for your translation!!! i just watched the episode.. you might wanan be more careful about your spelling.. ^^

it's messed up!!! why are they still doing in Leucourt?! what is mokona doing?!!?!

i love it when the evil syaoran appeared and kuro saud "who are you?" they wasted a bit of time with the front part though.. going to syaoran's house and having those flashbacks.. i wish the story would pogress faster i wanna see them in Tokyo!!!!

the mystery of kuro's mum's murderer is finally cleared up i was still wondering back in episode 40/41 that why didn't Syaoran tell him about the murderer.. i completely forgot about the filler episode where kuro already had a glimpse of the FWR's soldiers..

but the preview does show that we are going to know more about kurogane's past.. Syaoran is taking a look at kuro's past through the book again? but how is that possible especially when the book of memories is destroyed? (Syaoran took out the feather)

sorry i always like to compare the anime to the manga.. and feel that the manga is much better..

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Zettai daijoubu on September 30 2006, 01:00 pm ---thanks for your translation!!! i just watched the episode.. you might wanan be more careful about your spelling.. ^^

it's messed up!!! why are they still doing in Leucourt?! what is mokona doing?!!?!

i love it when the evil syaoran appeared and kuro saud "who are you?" they wasted a bit of time with the front part though.. going to syaoran's house and having those flashbacks.. i wish the story would pogress faster i wanna see them in Tokyo!!!!

the mystery of kuro's mum's murderer is finally cleared up i was still wondering back in episode 40/41 that why didn't Syaoran tell him about the murderer.. i completely forgot about the filler episode where kuro already had a glimpse of the FWR's soldiers..

but the preview does show that we are going to know more about kurogane's past.. Syaoran is taking a look at kuro's past through the book again? but how is that possible especially when the book of memories is destroyed? (Syaoran took out the feather)

sorry i always like to compare the anime to the manga.. and feel that the manga is much better..

--- End quote ---
most of the manga readers hate the way the anime has geen done.

1 their still in lecourt because betrain wants to strech things out. maybe they didnt want an open ending in lecourt. (tho how they end it is bull crap) you COULD say that when mokona got electrocuted it screwed up his dimension thingy.

2 as for the explorations of CLOW...its not that bad an idea. its fanservice for the syaoran fans, all syaoran angst and all. plus the music along those lines <3

3 it seems lame that they waited till NOW for syaoran to remember the guards, but tis actualy also more logical. the ruins reminded syaoran instead of syaoran saying "o by the way..." or soemthing likethat. tho the way they mentioned the filler was stupid and kuro's miny-spaz was creepy O_o

4 as for the next episode: its really really stupid. fai suggest to kuro that they give syaoran the book again to try to see syaoran;s past, but it soem how ends up the other way around and syaor see's more kuro;s past that s LOADED with character rape and kuro-tomo shippyness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version