AuthorTopic: Chapter 127  (Read 82995 times)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
Re: Chapter 127
« Reply #100 on: August 30 2006, 06:37 pm »
woots~~~ looks for clone Syaoran!!! i really wonder how real Syaoran feel!!! if Sakura finds the Clone then the Real one would sorta be left behind.. if Real Syaoran really likes Sakura then it would be rather sad if Sakura likes the Clone.. lol

Yes, it would... but as mentioned before, if both Syaorans love Sakura, I'd go for the merge.

I'd really love just to have a chapter dedicated to Real Syaoran and finding out who he really is, where he's from and what he thinks about Sakura...

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #101 on: August 30 2006, 06:51 pm »
Sakura isn't
Show content
interested for her feather since the most important thing/person has forsaken her. She is dissapointed and sad, and RSyaoran is embarrased since he can't do anything; he knows that she won't be so cheerful as before and she'll be more shy.

I've another carzy idea:
Show content
I think Yuuko asked the Sakura's memories about CloneSyaoran cause she knew what will happen. Yuuko knew that Sakura would never remember him, and now, she probably wants to forget Csyaoran...

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #102 on: August 30 2006, 07:07 pm »
Sakura isn't
Show content
interested for her feather since the most important thing/person has forsaken her. She is dissapointed and sad, and RSyaoran is embarrased since he can't do anything; he knows that she won't be so cheerful as before and she'll be more shy.

I've another carzy idea:
Show content
I think Yuuko asked the Sakura's memories about CloneSyaoran cause she knew what will happen. Yuuko knew that Sakura would never remember him, and now, she probably wants to forget Csyaoran...

About Sakura...
Show content
Ah, that's true. Though I'm not sure about the person she loves 'forsaking' her. That word doesn't sound right... after all, it's not like Clone Syaoran wanted to be that way. But it'd be nice to know what Sakura really thinks.

And about your crazy idea...
Show content
Actually, I don't think Yuuko planned that far ahead. I mean, it is likely, but I don't think the main reason for her to take Syaoran's memories from Sakura is for this moment... it is mostly for the price. After all, she did mention she would have done the same for Syaoran... >_> But who knows. It's still possible.

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #103 on: August 30 2006, 07:15 pm »
for your crazy idea, you could have a point.
Show content
she DID know that he was a fake, and possibly knew his origins, so in case something like these events would happen, taking sakura's memories of syao would make the betrayal less painfull.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #104 on: August 30 2006, 08:04 pm »
About Sakura...
Show content
Ah, that's true. Though I'm not sure about the person she loves 'forsaking' her. That word doesn't sound right... after all, it's not like Clone Syaoran wanted to be that way. But it'd be nice to know what Sakura really thinks.

Show content
Actually, I don't think Yuuko planned that far ahead. I mean, it is likely, but I don't think the main reason for her to take Syaoran's memories from Sakura is for this moment... it is mostly for the price. After all, she did mention she would have done the same for Syaoran... >_> But who knows. It's still possible.
gomen my english  ;____;
Yuuko is really impredictible. It would be good RSyaoran could talk with Kuropon about his life and FWR's plans (that dream that FW wanna reach)

Offline Sui Generis

• Procrastination is my middle name...
« Reply #105 on: August 30 2006, 08:08 pm »
hey guys...i just joined so im new around here...bear with me..  :).

*deep breath* .....ok before i get a heart attack...since when was chapter 127 out??! last time i checked it was 126 omg...im spazzing out in front of the computer and ppl are giving me wierd looks lol. i dunno chinese so can someone pls help me and tell me when the scnalations are comming out? thanks!
~SuiGeneris~

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #106 on: August 30 2006, 08:13 pm »
Show content

Well, Yuuko is the space-time witch, so she can operate through different times, and possibly know the future, so she could have planned for this point for awhile.

Show content
I wonder what memories Sakura is losing by not taking that feather? Most likely it's just more fluff, but somehow I wonder if something important might be contained in it.

Gah, no scans for me yet...*self-pity*
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #107 on: August 30 2006, 08:25 pm »
Well, Yuuko is the space-time witch, so she can operate through different times, and possibly know the future, so she could have planned for this point for awhile.

Show content
I wonder what memories Sakura is losing by not taking that feather? Most likely it's just more fluff, but somehow I wonder if something important might be contained in it.

it could be true.

futhermore, I'm sure Sakura and RSyao will fall in love very soon. We only have to see that pages where they look at each other and then both look at other side. They don't know how to break the ice.

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #108 on: August 30 2006, 08:27 pm »
Seems the 2nd spoiler from Clamp_hikari is right. I just wondering how the story and the group will go on after this, at first, the main purpose for the journey is to find the feathers for Sakura and the provokator is C!Syaoran; now he's gone, it's not like the R!Syaoran will continue the job (dunno yet), and I hope we will get some mystery solved for next few chapters with some explanation from Yuuko.

some comments for the chapter
Show content
Luv Fai's expression for the splash page ^^, never see him like that.

And as for Sakura, she feels sad and depression..again. Since she lost her most important person for her, and though R!Syaoran is with her now and has the same face and maybe the heart as well, but he is 'different' for her, and it seems so painful for her :(, also that it seems she loss the desire for collecting the feathers since it's become no point, although maybe she's suppose to, because if Sakura get all the feathers, C!Syaoran will 'pick her up'... :sweatdrop:

Fuuma seems little down, when he heard that Kamui will leave (seems cute though)  :keke:, I hope Kamui will not leave this world just like that (come on......little something between them happen plisss) :lol:. The story in this saga will be longer and complex if Seishiro is added to the mix  :okay:

Now...what Kurogane will pay for the water.....???either Yuuko will ask for something serious or ridiculous things  :lol: (ie.give me something nice everytime you land on the new world!! or...4x the white day present hehehe)

I dunno the links from above are still in Chinese or not, but for those who want the Japanese-raw scan one, here's the link: (hope it's work!)
http://storeandserve.com/download/388026/trc-127raw.zip.html

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #109 on: August 30 2006, 08:37 pm »
Seems the 2nd spoiler from Clamp_hikari is right. I just wondering how the story and the group will go on after this, at first, the main purpose for the journey is to find the feathers for Sakura and the provokator is C!Syaoran; now he's gone, it's not like the R!Syaoran will continue the job (dunno yet), and I hope we will get some mystery solved for next few chapters with some explanation from Yuuko.

some comments for the chapter
Show content
Luv Fai's expression for the splash page ^^, never see him like that.

And as for Sakura, she feels sad and depression..again. Since she lost her most important person for her, and though R!Syaoran is with her now and has the same face and maybe the heart as well, but he is 'different' for her, and it seems so painful for her :(, also that it seems she loss the desire for collecting the feathers since it's become no point, although maybe she's suppose to, because if Sakura get all the feathers, C!Syaoran will 'pick her up'... :sweatdrop:

Fuuma seems little down, when he heard that Kamui will leave (seems cute though) :keke:, I hope Kamui will not leave this world just like that (come on......little something between them happen plisss) :lol:. The story in this saga will be longer and complex if Seishiro is added to the mix :okay:

Now...what Kurogane will pay for the water.....???either Yuuko will ask for something serious or ridiculous things :lol: (ie.give me something nice everytime you land on the new world!! or...4x the white day present hehehe)

I dunno the links from above are still in Chinese or not, but for those who want the Japanese-raw scan one, here's the link: (hope it's work!)
http://storeandserve.com/download/388026/trc-127raw.zip.html

you beat me too it.  lol *with the raw scan*, but i'll wait for ladydarkmoon's scans.
« Last Edit: August 31 2006, 12:07 am by mizunotsubasa »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #110 on: August 30 2006, 08:38 pm »
you gotta becareful in replying and quoteing...your replies are trapped in the quote box XP

thanks for the raws...cant wait for the cleaned version ^_^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #111 on: August 30 2006, 11:02 pm »
the msn group has it scanslated...but the translation he used is the first one, rather confusing...i still need eiother Hyu's or pikari's translations.

speaking of whome...where has she been the past 2 weeks?
Pikari's been taking personal time and getting ready to move. I don't blame her at all for hardly being on at all.

Show content

I agree- it's possible Yuuko was planning this from the beginning, or at least part of this. And I wondered that too. xd So many of her memories seem to be fluff.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #112 on: August 30 2006, 11:05 pm »
Pikari's been taking personal time and getting ready to move. I don't blame her at all for hardly being on at all.
I agree- it's possible Yuuko was planning this from the beginning, or at least part of this. And I wondered that too. xd So many of her memories seem to be fluff.

Maybe taht's what she meant by  "We must end the dream"
At first I thought that tehy meant Sakuras' dream- if she didn't wake up, she would die/not be able to save Syaoran-- but now I also realized taht she meant Fye's life too. Not only did he know they'll lose Syaoran to his Clone's heart, but Fye's life as well- if they weren't fast enough.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #113 on: August 30 2006, 11:12 pm »
I just heard something very interesting that I wanna share that might make it possible that Real Syaoran and Sakura could end up together:

Show content
We all know that the Real Syaoran is looking through Clow/Clone Syaoran's right eye... and even the seal for Real Syaoran's heart is in there. Do you remember when Sakura kissed Clow/Clone Syaoran's right eye? It could be possible that Sakura might be kissing Real Syaoran... @_@

Offline kuma

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #114 on: August 30 2006, 11:30 pm »

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #115 on: August 30 2006, 11:31 pm »
wow that's a wild thought!!! i guessed R!Syaoran's must have done a few summersauts!!! wahahah..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
  • *-* Syaoran-kun kawaiii....*drool*
« Reply #116 on: August 31 2006, 12:02 am »
I just heard something very interesting that I wanna share that might make it possible that Real Syaoran and Sakura could end up together:

Show content
We all know that the Real Syaoran is looking through Clow/Clone Syaoran's right eye... and even the seal for Real Syaoran's heart is in there. Do you remember when Sakura kissed Clow/Clone Syaoran's right eye? It could be possible that Sakura might be kissing Real Syaoran... @_@

its possible since we don't know to what extent  R!Ss magic can produce an effect he might be feeling the same things as if he were there himself but if he's just a watcher he won't feel the same way as C!S but might still fall for sakura afterall in the movie CCS!S said he would fall in love with CCS!Sakura again no matter what ~^^~
~*Even when it's time to part we're linked by the threads of destiny...*~

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #117 on: August 31 2006, 12:19 am »
I just got an weird thought and it might mean something big later
Show content
FWR needs all the feather to get the power in which he is in search for. Now that Sakura left a feather behind that mean that FWR won't be getting the power
what you thoughts about this.

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #118 on: August 31 2006, 12:29 am »
hmmxx.. i think Sakura will eventually get the feather coz Yukko sorta saved the world with those bottles of liquid (sake i think).. then it would be safe for Sakura to have her feather and at the same time that world is stabalised.. hmmx.. actually we wouldn't know what those do without looking at the next chapt.. URGHH!!! 2 more weeks.. *pokes CLAMP!*

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #119 on: August 31 2006, 12:34 am »
hmmxx.. i think Sakura will eventually get the feather coz Yukko sorta saved the world with those bottles of liquid (sake i think).. then it would be safe for Sakura to have her feather and at the same time that world is stabalised.. hmmx.. actually we wouldn't know what those do without looking at the next chapt.. URGHH!!! 2 more weeks.. *pokes CLAMP!*

No, they'll need the feather in order to keep the buildings from crumbling under the acid rain.

I just got an weird thought and it might mean something big later
Show content
FWR needs all the feather to get the power in which he is in search for. Now that Sakura left a feather behind that mean that FWR won't be getting the power
what you thoughts about this.

That's very possible... especially if Fei Wong Reed didn't notice that Sakura did not take the feather. But who knows? Fei Wong Reed might be keeping tabs on all the feathers and know when one's not missing. But what you said is still a possibility.

its possible since we don't know to what extent R!Ss magic can produce an effect he might be feeling the same things as if he were there himself but if he's just a watcher he won't feel the same way as C!S but might still fall for sakura afterall in the movie CCS!S said he would fall in love with CCS!Sakura again no matter what ~^^~

I'm just seeing it as it might be possible that Real Syaoran and Sakura could be together. It's just a simple link, or a simple symbolsim. But whether or not Real Syaoran really does love her is something yet to be answered...