AuthorTopic: Chapter 127  (Read 82998 times)

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
Re: Chapter 127
« Reply #120 on: August 31 2006, 12:37 am »
Maybe taht's what she meant by "We must end the dream"
At first I thought that tehy meant Sakuras' dream- if she didn't wake up, she would die/not be able to save Syaoran-- but now I also realized taht she meant Fye's life too. Not only did he know they'll lose Syaoran to his Clone's heart, but Fye's life as well- if they weren't fast enough.

I'm thinking that this 'dream' would have bigger meaning, I mean more significance than only when Sakura was asleep. Since it's also Clow Reed last word to Yuuko, if i'm not mistaken. Though, I really have no idea what it's all about >_<

I just got an weird thought and it might mean something big later
Show content
FWR needs all the feather to get the power in which he is in search for. Now that Sakura left a feather behind that mean that FWR won't be getting the power
what you thoughts about this.

Nahhh...FWR can easily 'access' any world he want and send someone there, IF he know that there's still one feather left behind. SO he can take it anytime he want....i think

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #121 on: August 31 2006, 12:48 am »
My impression was that "the dream" referred to an ambition, rather than a literal dream, and that it was FWR's dream. But that's mostly an impression.

It's interesting to think that in kissing clone!Syaoran's right eye, Sakura was also symbolically kissing real!Syaoran. I'm not really going to call anything on which Syaoran Sakura will end up with until more facts surface. I also hope we'll get more real!Syaoran backstory. Maybe the next world will be pretty quiet and we'll get some nice sharing time between the characters. *member of the "enough Tokyo already!" crowd*
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #122 on: August 31 2006, 02:43 am »
I like the idea of Sakura symbolically kissing Syaoran when she kissed Clonie's eye. ^__^
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #123 on: August 31 2006, 03:03 am »
I was thinking of the way
Show content
it has been proposed here that Sakura might not be interested in getting her feathers/memory back due to the loss of Clonie, with the basis being declining the return of the last feather in Tokyo world. However this gesture is for me as of yet not a sign of the whole quest of Tsubasa now at an end or at least stopping-point. Even if the memories are painful, she would still want to get them back for they are not of Clonie alone (and for her they are not of Clonie anyway but of thin air she is speaking to) but also of his home, brother, father, Yukito and so forth.
If she refused now to collect any more feathers it would be a kind of running away and I doubt she would do it nor that CLAMP wants us to look at her like that (one running-away guy is enough ;)!)
It would be more probable to suppose that she left this feather since she is as kindhearted as she is and having heard C!Syao declare there are no more feathers in that world, she believes that Clonie will not then come back to take it.
After (hopefully) a little pause during which we get to know more of R!Syao and once the gang decided on the next course of action, I do see them travelling as before with the intent to get her memories back. I would not be too surprised if either she or someone would propose that the way to either get Clonie back or defeat FWR is for her to get the feathers but then somehow gain the advantage through the power she has.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #124 on: August 31 2006, 03:18 am »
I really should be doing homework right now.. but.. *jumps on the bandwagon of splash page colouring* xD

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #125 on: August 31 2006, 03:39 am »
I really should be doing homework right now.. but.. *jumps on the bandwagon of splash page colouring* xD

That's such a cool colour scheme. I love it!!
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Paccy

• New Fan
  • Kuro-puuuu<3<3
« Reply #126 on: August 31 2006, 04:04 am »
Here's a little bit of my colored splash page...
Haven't finished it yet. *__*

Znuese: I love yours! Such perfect mood! =D

EDIT: Alternative verson:
« Last Edit: August 31 2006, 04:18 am by Paccy »

Set made by me^^
Hyuu!~

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #127 on: August 31 2006, 04:23 am »
OMG, so many beautiful splash page colourings!  Lots of love to all of them!  (even if I STILL think that the splash page ITSELF is not that nice).

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #128 on: August 31 2006, 05:06 am »
I have an request does someone hace a clean scan of Fai on the title page, please.

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #129 on: August 31 2006, 05:27 am »
I have an request does someone hace a clean scan of Fai on the title page, please.

Here~ this is the scan I cleaned =3
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3618/cleanscan1oo0.png

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #130 on: August 31 2006, 05:55 am »
Well, apart from Fai's pretty splash page and his complete 'Come hither' look directed at Kurogane who you just can't see because he's offscreen...this chapter was rather...meh.

Yay for the S and S look, and Sakura actually taking charge and being forceful for once. But apart from that?

...Meh.

Oh well, it was S+S's turn for a moment either way XD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #131 on: August 31 2006, 05:57 am »
:D Even though the two week wait is a hard thing, something good came of it as well! All those splash pages are amazing  :inlove:!
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #132 on: August 31 2006, 06:15 am »
oh my,i can't believe what i'm seeing  :rotfl:!
it seems that my contest about a Fai's colored splaspage has gathered many members,and the outcome is just simply wonderful  :keke:!

for now,my affection comes towards the artwork of Znuese,his "Fai under the moonlight" is poetic,melodious,and so saturnine that it gives me chill  :wink:!

i give you a honey cookie for this masterpiece,but the contest keep going,and the evening before chapter 128 i will compile the colored scans of all the menbers in a special topic,so as to create a true musée  :okay:!
« Last Edit: August 31 2006, 07:46 am by Tatasenko »

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #133 on: August 31 2006, 06:21 am »
I'm totally lovin' the Fai splash colored pages.  They're all so great, I can't pick a favourite.

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #134 on: August 31 2006, 07:38 am »

Offline Haruka

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #135 on: August 31 2006, 09:05 am »
I love this chapter a lot (even though it don't have any Kurogane and Fai in it), but there is S+S, so I am happy.   :greengrin:
I absolutely love the look shared between R!Syaoran and Sakura.  In my point of view, the look is more of sadness than of love.  But I still adores it either way.  The way R!Syaoran looks at Sakura is just ..just sad.   :sad5:
By the way, I root for R!Syaoran and Sakura because:

1. I start to like Syaoran from CCS.  And the R!Syaoran remind me of the Syaoran from CCS.  When R!Syaoran comes out, I was like " Squeelllllllll!!!That is him. That is the Syaoran that I love from CCS."
His personality seem to be more reserve, quiet and shy than the C!Syaoran.  C!Syaoran on the other hand are more bold ( example: he admit several time to other that Sakura is a very important person to him, while Sakura heard it).   
2.  He is the one a have soul and heart.

Anywho, I am so looking forward to the change in the relationship between the gang (there is no way that Kurogane and Faye can go back to treating each other like before after everything that has happen so far.  Well, at least I hope that they will become more 'friendly' with each other :sweatdrop:  )

P.S.  I practically melted into a puddle after seeing Fai's splash page.  He is just too beautiful to describe in words.    :okay:   and his eyepatch    :XD:
Anyways, love Faye.  He is the reason that I continue to watch Tsubasa anime.  Seeing Faye in animation is just  :laughing4:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #136 on: August 31 2006, 09:28 am »
Pikari's been taking personal time and getting ready to move. I don't blame her at all for hardly being on at all.

i was just curious. i wasnt trying to be mean or anything :-|

awsome job of the color scans. im trying to clean one myself, but is there a clean version of the RAW version? :-/ IE with the lettering still on it?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline silvara2004

« Reply #137 on: August 31 2006, 09:49 am »
hi! haven't logged in here for a while, but m still keeping up-to-date with the manga *squeals*

here's my take on sakura leaving the feather... (this will be long, sorry!)

Show content
remember when yuuko said that the price for traveling is that "one feather sakura will not retrieve will be c!syaoran's"? it doesn't mean the feather doesn't exist; most likely they'll never go to the world with that feather, or they won't get it at all.

it just might be possible that this feather she's choosing to leave behind is THE feather with c!syaoran's memories.  and considering how yuuko can look into the future, well, we can say this was already coming. so most likely the gang will not be returning to this world at all, and the feather will not be taken back.

hitsuzen. it's not a coincidence. this also applies to how yuuko also said "your relationship with her will never be the same again". yuuko wasn't probably talking about sakura not remembering c!syaoran, but about how he will begin his change! as soon as they even BEGUN searching for the feathers, c!syaoran's downspiral had also begun...

now i'm sad  :(  still..

Show content
dontcha think its kinda dizzying/amazing at how yuuko has the foresight for all of these?  woah  o_O

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #138 on: August 31 2006, 09:58 am »
i was just curious. i wasnt trying to be mean or anything :-|

awsome job of the color scans. im trying to clean one myself, but is there a clean version of the RAW version? :-/ IE with the lettering still on it?

Clean Japanese raw with lettering.

I'm tempted to clean the image of words myself, but the tassels will be tedious. >_<

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #139 on: August 31 2006, 10:25 am »
I'm tempted to clean the image of words myself, but the tassels will be tedious. >_<

Znuese already did it: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/rekall13/Untitled-1copy.jpg ^_~