AuthorTopic: Chapter 127  (Read 83038 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Chapter 127
« Reply #140 on: August 31 2006, 10:28 am »
thank you nefodal. im almost done with the one from the chinese scans, i just got stuck with the lettering with the belt ^^;;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #141 on: August 31 2006, 10:42 am »
Znuese already did it: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/rekall13/Untitled-1copy.jpg ^_~

I know, I just like to do things myself. ^_^ I must say that 126 was far easier.

« Last Edit: August 31 2006, 11:03 am by nefadol »

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #142 on: August 31 2006, 10:47 am »
Amazing job with the Fye splash pages! Makes me want to finish my own version~
Also, great job cleaning the raw splash pages, they look so real XD

Offline householddutch

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #143 on: August 31 2006, 10:57 am »
I'm horrible with coloring...but I might as well give it a shot also...

I think the jobs done so far are really nice  :noteworthy:

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #144 on: August 31 2006, 11:00 am »
I'm horrible with coloring...but I might as well give it a shot also...

I think the jobs done so far are really nice :noteworthy:
You're never sure until you try~
Come on, join the coloring, you'll have more fun than what you think- besides, all the coloring I've seen of the splash pages are all gorgeous!

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #145 on: August 31 2006, 12:27 pm »

I love that picture.

CLAMP needs to do another splash page with them except this time include their boyfriends. ^^
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #146 on: August 31 2006, 12:45 pm »
I love that picture.

CLAMP needs to do another splash page with them except this time include their boyfriends. ^^
I agree on both points- I've been wanting a Sei/Su splash page forever. T_T Hopefully soon.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #147 on: August 31 2006, 01:01 pm »
I know, I just like to do things myself. ^_^ I must say that 126 was far easier.

thanks i love that picture as well. I like kamui with Sabaru.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #148 on: August 31 2006, 01:15 pm »
You're never sure until you try~
Come on, join the coloring, you'll have more fun than what you think- besides, all the coloring I've seen of the splash pages are all gorgeous!
indeed. but as i have NO clue how to use photoshop to do colorizing, ill simply use my colored pensils...id probably have more freedome with them anyways ^^;;

i just hope my scanner is hooked up :(
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline householddutch

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #149 on: August 31 2006, 01:24 pm »
Oh...we will be seeing our beloved vampy twins again at some point. We still have that other feather that Seishiro has...and we need some Sei/Su love.

Been working on my version of the splash page...can't find a color scheme I like...

As a random note, I think its adorable the way Kuro carries around Fay. Anywho!

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #150 on: August 31 2006, 01:29 pm »
I agree on both points- I've been wanting a Sei/Su splash page forever. T_T Hopefully soon.

*nods nods*  Some of my favourite CLAMP pictures are of the two of them together in the X artbooks and have been dying to see them together in their TRC forms.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #151 on: August 31 2006, 01:34 pm »
I hope for a page with them as well.  It's been ages since the two have been drawn together, especially with TB!Subaru.  With Sei-chan not being 9 years older than him, it won't look too illegal this time. :XD:

I said this quite a few pages back, but it melts my heart to see Karen smile at Kazuki.  After what happened in X, I'm glad they might actually be happy here.

...just so long as Kazuki/Nataku's wish doesn't come true again here, or else I'll cry! -_-

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #152 on: August 31 2006, 01:38 pm »
*nods nods*  Some of my favourite CLAMP pictures are of the two of them together in the X artbooks and have been dying to see them together in their TRC forms.
Oooh, yes, I agree on both points again. xd Some of the pictures of them together in the X artbooks are my favorites. (Many of the X pics, especially in X Infinity, are MUCH better than the pictures of them together in the TB artbook. xd)

I hope for a page with them as well.  It's been ages since the two have been drawn together, especially with TB!Subaru.  With Sei-chan not being 9 years older than him, it won't look too illegal this time. :XD:

I said this quite a few pages back, but it melts my heart to see Karen smile at Kazuki.  After what happened in X, I'm glad they might actually be happy here.

...just so long as Kazuki/Nataku's wish doesn't come true again here, or else I'll cry! -_-
I also mentioned that... It made me so happy too. ^_^ Just keep Daddy Fuuma from getting too involved and it should be fine. xd
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #153 on: August 31 2006, 01:44 pm »
Just keep Daddy Fuuma from getting too involved and it should be fine. xd

Daddy Fuuma's moving in! :sweatdrop:

Hopefully it'll have a better outcome this time, at least this Fuuma doesn't like to go around granting everyone's wishes (despite how crazy they are).  He still likes giving powerful objects in jars to people though. :keke:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #154 on: August 31 2006, 02:28 pm »
heres my cleaned version ^^;;

http://i5.tinypic.com/262vztv.jpg

EDIT: heres a partly coored version i did:

(click to make it look better :P)
« Last Edit: August 31 2006, 03:12 pm by Super Sailor Yue »
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #155 on: August 31 2006, 04:47 pm »
hi! haven't logged in here for a while, but m still keeping up-to-date with the manga *squeals*

here's my take on sakura leaving the feather... (this will be long, sorry!)

Show content
remember when yuuko said that the price for traveling is that "one feather sakura will not retrieve will be c!syaoran's"? it doesn't mean the feather doesn't exist; most likely they'll never go to the world with that feather, or they won't get it at all.

it just might be possible that this feather she's choosing to leave behind is THE feather with c!syaoran's memories. and considering how yuuko can look into the future, well, we can say this was already coming. so most likely the gang will not be returning to this world at all, and the feather will not be taken back.

hitsuzen. it's not a coincidence. this also applies to how yuuko also said "your relationship with her will never be the same again". yuuko wasn't probably talking about sakura not remembering c!syaoran, but about how he will begin his change! as soon as they even BEGUN searching for the feathers, c!syaoran's downspiral had also begun...

now i'm sad :( still..

Show content
dontcha think its kinda dizzying/amazing at how yuuko has the foresight for all of these? woah o_O

Hmmm.. that's really quite interesting silvara.

Show content
I also had this thought that there might be one feather that contain all of Sakura's memories of C!Syaoran... but I thought that Mokona would have taken them (as Yuuko said before they started their journey)? And what about the gaps in Sakura's memories?

There's also the feather with Seishirou... but who knows about that one.

Yes, I also find it interesting that Yuuko can see so far ahead. ^^ Though I wish things could go a little faster cause there's so much we need to know.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #156 on: August 31 2006, 09:06 pm »
heres my colorization. took me hours in MS paint, but i finished:

http://i2.tinypic.com/263bfxd.jpg

i hate how my bird came out tho :P
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #157 on: August 31 2006, 09:45 pm »
hi! haven't logged in here for a while, but m still keeping up-to-date with the manga *squeals*

here's my take on sakura leaving the feather... (this will be long, sorry!)

Show content
remember when yuuko said that the price for traveling is that "one feather sakura will not retrieve will be c!syaoran's"? it doesn't mean the feather doesn't exist; most likely they'll never go to the world with that feather, or they won't get it at all.

it just might be possible that this feather she's choosing to leave behind is THE feather with c!syaoran's memories. and considering how yuuko can look into the future, well, we can say this was already coming. so most likely the gang will not be returning to this world at all, and the feather will not be taken back.

hitsuzen. it's not a coincidence. this also applies to how yuuko also said "your relationship with her will never be the same again". yuuko wasn't probably talking about sakura not remembering c!syaoran, but about how he will begin his change! as soon as they even BEGUN searching for the feathers, c!syaoran's downspiral had also begun...

now i'm sad :( still..

Show content
dontcha think its kinda dizzying/amazing at how yuuko has the foresight for all of these? woah o_O

i totally agree on the hitsuzen part.. from the start i know that they'll still be together even though Yukko said "your relationship would never be the same".. my interpretation is that the Clow Syaoran she knows will be gone (sorry Clow Syaoran fans) together with her childhood memories of him but in place of that.. there's another Syaoran.. probably not better but she'll love him all the same.. ^^

however, i feel that Sakura would not leave that feather in this world.. as said before the bottles of liquid that popped out of Mokona's mouth were meant to save the city from acid rain.. meaning that even without the feather the world stil can be stabalised.. though i didn't read XXXholic, kudan-chan told me that Yukko told Wataniku to prepare those bottles (of sake) some time ago, foreseeing that they would be needed.. and yes, it's hitsuzen again..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #158 on: August 31 2006, 10:14 pm »
I really should be doing homework right now.. but.. *jumps on the bandwagon of splash page colouring* xD

Ahhh, Znuese. You rock my world. That's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. I've showed everyone I know XD. You should do more of them! If I could give cookies I would give you ten.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #159 on: August 31 2006, 10:18 pm »
Maybe the feather would be the price for the water?  Then Kurogane gets off really cheap! I don't think the feather was ever supposed to save them, just replace the water in the reservoir...