AuthorTopic: Chapter 127  (Read 83031 times)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
Re: Chapter 127
« Reply #160 on: August 31 2006, 11:26 pm »
i totally agree on the hitsuzen part.. from the start i know that they'll still be together even though Yukko said "your relationship would never be the same".. my interpretation is that the Clow Syaoran she knows will be gone (sorry Clow Syaoran fans) together with her childhood memories of him but in place of that.. there's another Syaoran.. probably not better but she'll love him all the same.. ^^

however, i feel that Sakura would not leave that feather in this world.. as said before the bottles of liquid that popped out of Mokona's mouth were meant to save the city from acid rain.. meaning that even without the feather the world stil can be stabalised.. though i didn't read XXXholic, kudan-chan told me that Yukko told Wataniku to prepare those bottles (of sake) some time ago, foreseeing that they would be needed.. and yes, it's hitsuzen again..

I'm not so sure about whether or not Yuuko knew that Clow Syaoran will be gone? Is there proof? Ashura did say to Clow Syaoran to get stronger and with the blief he has to do what he's supposed to do, continue to strive for it. Could what Ashura have said aimed at Real Syaoran or Clow Syaoran?

Lately, a lot of people have given up on Clow Syaoran, especially ever since this chapter, and have settled that Real Syaoran will do. To me, that's a bit unfair. Only 2-3 chapters have passed since we've seen the clone and we've already forgotten him. I blame it mostly on the time gap though... but really, have a little faith. Anything's still possible. I'm not ruling out that Real Syaoran might replace Clow Syaoran, but I'm also not ruling out that Real Syaoran is gone forever.

And Zettai, how do you know the waters that came out was meant for the acid rain?

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #161 on: August 31 2006, 11:51 pm »
hmmx.. not much evidence i could provide though.. the last page of this chapt wrote.."The demensional witch giving the extremely thristy country of sand the source of life!!" so i deduced that the liquid is something that helps.. Yukko won't give them those bottles for nothing anyway..

just to ask something.. did anyone wish for the bottles.. as in for the world to be saved before? if not when was Yukko so kind to give something without the exchange of anything?

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #162 on: August 31 2006, 11:55 pm »
hmmx.. not much evidence i could provide though.. the last page of this chapt wrote.."The demensional witch giving the extremely thristy country of sand the source of life!!" so i deduced that the liquid is something that helps.. Yukko won't give them those bottles for nothing anyway..

just to ask something.. did anyone wish for the bottles.. as in for the world to be saved before? if not when was Yukko so kind to give something without the exchange of anything?

I suppose the liquid is just water - it's known as "source of life" anyway.

And Kurogane has to pay for the water, in exchange for Kamui giving Fai the vampire blood.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #163 on: September 01 2006, 12:10 am »
I LOVE the 'Tokyo feather contains all of Sakura's memories of Syaoran' theory, even if it doesn't work out like that.  It would be such a Clamp thing to do.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #164 on: September 01 2006, 12:32 am »

I think it's more of a source of water than as rain. So I think they'll still need the feather... >_> But who knows. It's still likely that she has to leave the feather though...

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #165 on: September 01 2006, 01:12 am »
I suppose the liquid is just water - it's known as "source of life" anyway.

And Kurogane has to pay for the water, in exchange for Kamui giving Fai the vampire blood.

eer.. the liquid is not water.. english translation translated it into "WHAT? WHAT?" but the chinese transalation is "虾米" (xia mi).. which means 'prawn rice' literally.. (which is quite weird coz no such thing exist) but i guess it's sake.. since sake is translated into "米酒" (mi jiu) in chinese..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #166 on: September 01 2006, 02:01 am »
Unless it changed into sake..Watanuki was gathering well-water.

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #167 on: September 01 2006, 02:40 am »
The water was meant for the underground reservoir to keep the Tower standing.

Sailor Yue, the splash page is lovely - I like the smudged/dotted/whatever coverlet and the colour of Fai's sash especially!
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #168 on: September 01 2006, 03:37 am »
xd If it had changed into sake Yuuko would never have let it go- she would have kept it for herself.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #169 on: September 01 2006, 04:04 am »
xd If it had changed into sake Yuuko would never have let it go- she would have kept it for herself.

:laughing4:
Indeed, under that logic, it'd have to be water...I wish I knew the price of it though...

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #170 on: September 01 2006, 04:12 am »
Mm, well, I think we can assume that the price of the water won't be very big. Kamui didn't really seem to care much about giving blood, and said that it "was nothing" to Mokona. So it follows that Kuro won't have to pay anything too weighty.

T_T Maybe it will be his precious magazine.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #171 on: September 01 2006, 04:30 am »

Hey, now Watanuki's boyfriend was there too, helping him. Don't forget him! :P

So true! lol
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #172 on: September 01 2006, 05:20 am »
I'm not so sure about whether or not Yuuko knew that Clow Syaoran will be gone? Is there proof? Ashura did say to Clow Syaoran to get stronger and with the blief he has to do what he's supposed to do, continue to strive for it. Could what Ashura have said aimed at Real Syaoran or Clow Syaoran?

Lately, a lot of people have given up on Clow Syaoran, especially ever since this chapter, and have settled that Real Syaoran will do. To me, that's a bit unfair. Only 2-3 chapters have passed since we've seen the clone and we've already forgotten him. I blame it mostly on the time gap though... but really, have a little faith. Anything's still possible. I'm not ruling out that Real Syaoran might replace Clow Syaoran, but I'm also not ruling out that Real Syaoran is gone forever.

And Zettai, how do you know the waters that came out was meant for the acid rain?

I still believe C/Syaoran will come back to his senses, and I want HIM to end up with Sakura...after all the one we've seen through out the whole series had been him, so it's a bit unfair that R/Syaoran takes Sakura for himself.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #173 on: September 01 2006, 06:03 am »
It's just well water that hadn't been touched by tap water yet, and was very dense.  Watanuki could barely carry just one jar, so he had to have Doumeki help him carry them.  Usually just two jars a trip, thirteen total jars.

The water shouldn't do anything other than provide water.  Subaru only asked for water to fill up the reservoir, not to stop the acid rain.  I have to wonder if he even knows that it's raining acid rain outside, I think this is the first time he's been out of the basement.

The water shouldn't cost too much.  Yuuko paid Nekomusume a hat for the water, so it shouldn't be too expensive. :keke:

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #174 on: September 01 2006, 06:09 am »
Yeah the water in the jars is only to replace the water Clonie got rid of during the fight.  That's why they still need the feather; to protect the building from the acid rain.  If the water in the jars got rid of the acid rain than there would be no reason for them to keep the feather.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #175 on: September 01 2006, 07:01 am »
I still believe C/Syaoran will come back to his senses, and I want HIM to end up with Sakura...after all the one we've seen through out the whole series had been him, so it's a bit unfair that R/Syaoran takes Sakura for himself.
Remember this: Clow Syaoran is a CLONE, and CLONES ARE A COPY OF ORIGINAL, so I don't think CSyao were different to RSyao. I'm sure personality is the same in both.  :okay:CSyao is hated now without reason, he isn't guilty  for his actions cause he is being controlled. In the other hand, RSyao is the only real and he has been seeing Sakura from the start, so he must know her a lot. :sleepy5:

but...I wonder...why CSyaoran has always felt guilty? :hmp:

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #176 on: September 01 2006, 07:37 am »
C!Syaoran was a physical clone, without a soul (just a shell).  He wouldn't have the same personality, that comes from the heart/soul.  Both Kurogane and Kamui stated that he was someone else when he changed, and when R!Syaoran was coming from another dimension Kamui said "The same feeling approaches, as what I sensed from him before".

The Syaoran that we knew isn't in the clone anymore.  He has to grow his own heart, which won't be the same person that he was before.  Confusing. o_O

This has been mentioned before, but what is up with that line between Sakura and R!Syaoran on page 11?  I've seen three different scans of this chapter, and it's all of them.  What is this, lines of destiny?  Sakura petals, feathers, bubbles, now lines of destiny? :haha:

I'm not going to form a true opinion on who Sakura should be with, I'm just going to sit back and watch what Clamp does.  Whatever they come up with should be fine. :keke:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #177 on: September 01 2006, 08:09 am »
The water was meant for the underground reservoir to keep the Tower standing.

Sailor Yue, the splash page is lovely - I like the smudged/dotted/whatever coverlet and the colour of Fai's sash especially!
thank you very much ^_^

It's just well water that hadn't been touched by tap water yet, and was very dense.  Watanuki could barely carry just one jar, so he had to have Doumeki help him carry them.  Usually just two jars a trip, thirteen total jars.
i think its because of the jugs...they LOOK like they only hold a gallon each, but the amount of water thats comming out of them looks FAR more then a gallon. they might be enchanted to hold 10xs as much as they should or something
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #178 on: September 01 2006, 08:45 am »
Remember this: Clow Syaoran is a CLONE, and CLONES ARE A COPY OF ORIGINAL, so I don't think CSyao were different to RSyao. I'm sure personality is the same in both. :okay:CSyao is hated now without reason, he isn't guilty  for his actions cause he is being controlled. In the other hand, RSyao is the only real and he has been seeing Sakura from the start, so he must know her a lot. :sleepy5:

C!Syaoran was a physical clone, without a soul (just a shell).  He wouldn't have the same personality, that comes from the heart/soul.  Both Kurogane and Kamui stated that he was someone else when he changed, and when R!Syaoran was coming from another dimension Kamui said "The same feeling approaches, as what I sensed from him before".

The Syaoran that we knew isn't in the clone anymore.  He has to grow his own heart, which won't be the same person that he was before.  Confusing. o_O

This has been mentioned before, but what is up with that line between Sakura and R!Syaoran on page 11?  I've seen three different scans of this chapter, and it's all of them.  What is this, lines of destiny?  Sakura petals, feathers, bubbles, now lines of destiny? :haha:

I'm not going to form a true opinion on who Sakura should be with, I'm just going to sit back and watch what Clamp does.  Whatever they come up with should be fine. :keke:

I agree, I don't think C!Syaoran and Real Syaoran are the same... I mean, even Real Syaoran mentioned that C!Syaoran's feelings for Sakura were C!Syaoran's own so at least from there we know the both of them are seperate.

Well, I'm still rooting for C!Syaoran but who knows... I am prepared to root For Real Syaoran just in case CLAMP does show that Real Syaoran was meant for Sakura and all that... but until then, I'm supporting C!Syaoran. I don't think I can forget him that easily...

Darn CLAMP... I wish you'd hurry up!

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #179 on: September 01 2006, 09:00 am »
Remember this: Clow Syaoran is a CLONE, and CLONES ARE A COPY OF ORIGINAL, so I don't think CSyao were different to RSyao. I'm sure personality is the same in both. :okay:CSyao is hated now without reason, he isn't guilty  for his actions cause he is being controlled. In the other hand, RSyao is the only real and he has been seeing Sakura from the start, so he must know her a lot. :sleepy5:

Maybe he feels guilty, because maybe deep down inside he felt that he would end up hurting Sakura.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi