AuthorTopic: Chapter 127  (Read 83079 times)

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
Re: Chapter 127
« Reply #200 on: September 03 2006, 01:14 am »
before the beginning of chapt 1?!?!? i don't think it's possible.. when she was introduced to Clow Syaoran when she was young she didn't say anything like "i've seen you before" or something like that.. she was just happy that she has another friend to play with..

the reason that R!Syaoran could have felt something for Sakura is because he saw events that Clone Syaoran went through through his right eye

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #201 on: September 03 2006, 03:09 am »
About TRC!Syaoran being CCS!Syaoran - they can't be the same because in the ending of CCS, Sakura mentions that they (she and Syaoran) wrote letters back and forth and talked on the phone while they were apart.  Sakura would realize if he mysteriously disappeared for some time.

Also CCS!Syaoran wasn't gone all that long.  He was 10 in CCS and in the ending it mentions that Sakura is now in Middle School (grades 7-9); that means they'll both 12-14 by the end of CCS but TRC!Syaoran looks older than that plus he was imprisoned since he was a kid.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #202 on: September 03 2006, 03:49 am »
I'm not sure who R!Syaoran is, but we need to remember that time works differently from dimension to dimension.  Being in a test tube for 7 years could have been a day in his world.  He could be CCS!Syaoran, for all we know he could have wished to go back to how things were before from Yuuko.  You never know. 

As shown in the world with Ashura (can't remember the name right now), Yuuko can manipulate time.  So I'm not going to rule anything out just yet. :keke:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #203 on: September 03 2006, 06:54 am »
yeah,it is a possibilty that Real Shaolan may be a space time traveler thanks to yuuko's powers,who already knew what would be the tragic outcome of all this mess,and so tries to stop the problem at his origin  :okay:.
the price for his wish could have been Sakura's FEELING for him,exactly like Clone Shaolan's price was Sakura's memories of him...so it would explain why Real Shaolan seemed so sad when he was looking at Sakura,since he knew that his feelings for her would never be reciprocal  :sad5:

hum,maybe i'm going a little too far,isn't i  :sweatdrop:?

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #204 on: September 03 2006, 07:16 am »
Well in CCS manga, Sayoran was "Gone for two years", to do some things in Hong Kong, as to what his mother told him to do, which isn't explaned in the manga its self of what she truly said to him. But two years later he's back with Sakura, telling her what he had to do was now finished.

As of yet in the TRC Manga, it's been two years since the group has been together, I think?,
Anyother idea's anyone?
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #205 on: September 03 2006, 07:53 am »
Well, the only way for it to be CCS!Syaoran is for it to be a time difference.  Yuuko had said in xxxHolic that she hadn't met "that cute girl and her boyfriend" yet.  Meaning that Sakura is with her Syaoran in Yuuko's world (apparently there's a Subaru in her world as well, but in that case she's met him). 

It was definately CCS' Sakura and Syaoran she was talking about, she even had a replica of Sakura's staff. :keke:

Yuuko knows or knows of everybody, including events. o_O

[edit] - Now that I think about it, the flow of time definately works differently.  By the time Watanuki had collected all of those jugs, it had been several days since R!Syaoran visited Yuuko (he filled the jugs after R!Syaoran visited and it took him several days to do it).  But R!Syaoran's only been in Tokyo for less than a day and was transported straight to that world.  There's a big gap in time there.
« Last Edit: September 03 2006, 08:17 am by nefadol »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #206 on: September 03 2006, 08:42 am »
Well, the only way for it to be CCS!Syaoran is for it to be a time difference.  Yuuko had said in xxxHolic that she hadn't met "that cute girl and her boyfriend" yet.  Meaning that Sakura is with her Syaoran in Yuuko's world (apparently there's a Subaru in her world as well, but in that case she's met him).

It was definately CCS' Sakura and Syaoran she was talking about, she even had a replica of Sakura's staff. :keke:

Yuuko knows or knows of everybody, including events. o_O

[edit] - Now that I think about it, the flow of time definately works differently.  By the time Watanuki had collected all of those jugs, it had been several days since R!Syaoran visited Yuuko (he filled the jugs after R!Syaoran visited and it took him several days to do it).  But R!Syaoran's only been in Tokyo for less than a day and was transported straight to that world.  There's a big gap in time there.
time flows ideferently in each world. IE: in the Jade world, sakura's feather was there for 300 years, even tho she only lost them a couple weeks their time.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline SEMP

« Reply #207 on: September 03 2006, 09:25 am »
Hi, im new here, and this is my first post.

Im not sure, but it seems to me that most people translate from the Chinese version,  am i right?. And on the first pages of this tread I read that the Chinese version came first than the Japanese one, what's the reason for this?. Isn't it made in Japanese and then translated to other languages?

Anyway, this might be late, but i translated from the Japanese version to Englsh (just for practicing, im not that good in Japanese ). I don't even know if someone has already translated it to English.

I will post it on my next post.... becouse it is suposed to  be under a spoiler tag, and im not sure how it works (
Show content
Just testing....
).  Could someone help me with that???
« Last Edit: September 03 2006, 10:11 am by SEMP »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #208 on: September 03 2006, 10:03 am »
welcome to the forums. ther IS a tranlstion out already, but you can post yours. sometimes reading diferent versions of the tranlastions mkes it more understandable.

as for spoiler tags, its:
Code: [Select]
[spoiler] text here [/spoiler]
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline SEMP

« Reply #209 on: September 03 2006, 10:19 am »
thanks Super Sailor Yue and renaya (PM) for helping.....
OK.. here goes my version....

text on the same baloon (don't know how to call it :P)  is between "[ ]"

Show content
(Page 1) Fay's page

What this man wishes for...
   ...is it a sorrowful life?
   ...is it a peaceful death?
---------------------------------------------------------
(Page 2) 306

[That's sakura's feather!!]

[But, but!

I (mokona) didn't go MEKYO!]

[It's becouse it is made so it couldn't be sensed]
----------------------------------------------------------
(Page 3) 307

[What's the meaning of this]

[This feather has the property of protecting the things that are close to it.

But, it doesn't matter how much we investigate it, we couldn't understand it's system.]

[But becouse of it, the "tower" didn't collapse even exposed to the acid rain.]

[Wasn't there an identical object at the "tochou (government office)" too?]

[But the feather on the "tochou" has disappeared.]

-------------------------------------------------------------
(Page 4) 308

[Why do you think that way?]

[Just like the "tochou" has a person who can predict the future with her dream,

here we have a "miko" who can sense disasters]

[The "arashi" from this world is also a "miko"]

[Even so, I wonder what are the reasons for you to come with the feather in your hands.]

[I want to trade]
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Page 5) 309

[I will give this feather to "tochou"]

[In exchange of?]

[please let the people from the "tower" to settle here]
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Page 6) 310

[The "tower" doesn't have much water left.

Probably it won't last long.]

[And here, there is water but there is no feather]

[In this case, "tochou" will provide the water, and the "tower" will provide the feather.

Since there is a lot of space for living, i think it is very good for the people from "tochou". What do you think?]
(Page 7)  311

[How about it Kamui?]

[I'm not the one to decide]

[becouse I'm already leaving]

[..I see]

[It is true that there also was a feather at "touchou" that protected this building]

[That is gone now...]

[The building itself   ....will colapse]

[Even if we dispute for the feather and steal it, the amount of unnecessary wounded will increase.

Besides]
(Page 8) 312

[Kamui plans to leave this country?]

[Yes]

[In this case, wining against the "tower" will be very dificult]

[becouse that person is there]

[It seems that it can't be helped but to accept]

[That is sakura's!]
(Page 9) 313

[This is a very important thing for sakura]

[Searching for it, we`ve all been travelling.

Now one of us isn't here but....]

[That's why!]

[....Wait!]

[Sakura!]
--------------------------------------------------------------
(Page 10) 314

[It's OK / I'm OK]

(Page 11) 315

(Page 12) 316

[Moko-chan, you can't tell, even now, if there's a feather, right?]

[....There is no more feathers in this world]

[....Then, there is no need to stay in this world anymore]
(Page 13) 317

[If there's a feather, it will protect this building and all the people inside, right?]

[....that feather should be, as it is ,in this country]
(Page 14) 318

[But!]

[If the feather doesn't return, sakura's memory won't return either]

[It's fine....]

[I'ts fine]
(Page 15) 319

[somewhat, it's collapsing here and there]

[It's kinda happening]

[but it's confirmed that no holes were opened]
(Page 16) 320

[Really,
I'm glad]

[is it alright here?]

[yes]

[Mokona]

[OU]
(Page 17) 321

[Why so many are coming from his mouth?]

[open the bottle]

[What What!?]
(Page 18)

(Page 19)

Dreadful Witch of Dimensions!
In the country with dried up sand the source of life is raining incessantly!

just tell me if you find any mistakes....
« Last Edit: September 03 2006, 11:31 am by SEMP »

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #210 on: September 03 2006, 12:32 pm »
Well in CCS manga, Sayoran was "Gone for two years", to do some things in Hong Kong, as to what his mother told him to do, which isn't explaned in the manga its self of what she truly said to him. But two years later he's back with Sakura, telling her what he had to do was now finished.

As of yet in the TRC Manga, it's been two years since the group has been together, I think?,
Anyother idea's anyone?

wow.. i didn't think of that it IS possible that the thing that CCS Syaoran has to settle is what Real Syaoran has to settle in TRC!!!! that means they are the SAME PERSON!!!! oh mianz.. new and interesting theory.. CLAMP offically said that TRC Syaoran and Sakura are 15 and 15 was about the age that CCS Syaoran returned to Japan in the manga!!! hmmx.. possible possible

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #211 on: September 04 2006, 12:02 am »
Chapter 127 by Hyuu = http://hyuu-scans.e7.to/

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #212 on: September 04 2006, 05:30 am »
wow.. i didn't think of that it IS possible that the thing that CCS Syaoran has to settle is what Real Syaoran has to settle in TRC!!!! that means they are the SAME PERSON!!!! oh mianz.. new and interesting theory.. CLAMP offically said that TRC Syaoran and Sakura are 15 and 15 was about the age that CCS Syaoran returned to Japan in the manga!!! hmmx.. possible possible

But Real Syaoran was trapped in that tube for longer than 2 years. So unless Real Syaoran has two bodies (one in CCS world and one in Fei Wong Reed's tube) it wouldn't make sense.
Then again, with the time difference thing...
No, it still wouldn't make sense. Syaoran has actually grown like.. five years since he was imprisoned. Therefore, if Real Syaoran then returned to his own dimension (the CCS world), he'd be five years older instead of two.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #213 on: September 04 2006, 06:24 am »
Yuuko can manipulate time, remember?  R!Syaoran could wish for things to go back to how they were before he was captured (at least for him), but then the price then comes into play.  Could the price be all of his memories of what transpired from when he was captured on?

Just theories. :keke:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #214 on: September 04 2006, 06:51 am »
Yuuko can manipulate time, remember?  R!Syaoran could wish for things to go back to how they were before he was captured (at least for him), but then the price then comes into play.  Could the price be all of his memories of what transpired from when he was captured on?
Just theories. :keke:

maybe that Real Shaolan has aready made the wish to Yuuko to go back to the past to settle everything himself,but i don't think that Real Shaolan's price could have been his memories of what he has "lived" on the tube,because when he was fighting Clone Shaolan he told him that he knew all his life and the persons he has met through his eye  :surprised:!
moreover when kurogane asked him why he was wearing "the bat symbol",Real Shaolan has answered him that it was the sign of those who have killed his parents,so he was pretty obvious of all has been happening  :keke:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #215 on: September 04 2006, 07:18 am »
I'm talking about after everything is settled, at the end of the series he makes a wish. -_-

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #216 on: September 04 2006, 08:01 am »
What I don't get is that when C!Syao is growing but R!Syao isn't, you know, they kinda start "contacting" each other at Shura country and at that time R!Syao was still a child compare to C!Syao, and at Lecourt Country, he already at the same age. IS that because they at different dimension or the seal prevent R!Syao from growing :confused:.....???

CCS syao is 15 when he return to Japan...? I though he's younger than that  since they just started junior high school (maybe around 12-13) ?? well, as Nefadol said, Yuuko can do something about it...  :lol:

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #217 on: September 04 2006, 08:09 am »
There would have to be so many clarifications and loopholes in the timeline for R!Syaoran to be CCS!Syaoran. It would be ridiculously complicated, to the point that I would just use Occam's Razor: the simplest explanation is usually the best. And the simplest explanation is that R!Syaoran -isn't- CCS!Syaoran.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #218 on: September 04 2006, 08:20 am »
And the simplest explanation is that R!Syaoran -isn't- CCS!Syaoran.

is it ? then is there any other explanation why he can use Li's magic symbol (  that yin and yang magic circle) and the sword and the same magic with the one in CCS.. :confused:...? unless there is another Syaoran other than the CCS one that also Clow Reed's descendant.  Anyway, I think we might get the answer who R!Syao really is from the next few chapters, with Yuuko and R!Syao himself 's explanation  :wink:, or the worst case is that CLAMP would keep the secret until the end of story and make Yuuko said to the gang " Don't worry who he really is, just take him along and you will know the answer eventually..."  :dodge:

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #219 on: September 04 2006, 08:27 am »
is it ? then is there any other explanation why he can use Li's magic symbol (  that yin and yang magic circle) and the sword and the same magic with the one in CCS.. :confused:...? unless there is another Syaoran other than the CCS one that also Clow Reed's descendant.  Anyway, I think we might get the answer who R!Syao really is from the next few chapters, with Yuuko and R!Syao himself 's explanation  :wink:, or the worst case is that CLAMP would keep the secret until the end of story and make Yuuko said to the gang " Don't worry who he really is, just take him along and you will know the answer eventually..."  :dodge:
Actually, I think the fact that he's a different version of CCS!Syaoran is a perfectly good explanation of why he can use the magic and has the sword. CLAMP has often had different versions of the same characters use the same or similar attacks and weapons, not to mention be related to each other in the same way. It doesn't require any more explanation.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign