AuthorTopic: Chapter 127  (Read 83380 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Chapter 127
« Reply #220 on: September 04 2006, 08:29 am »
is it ? then is there any other explanation why he can use Li's magic symbol (  that yin and yang magic circle) and the sword and the same magic with the one in CCS.. :confused:...? unless there is another Syaoran other than the CCS one that also Clow Reed's descendant.  Anyway, I think we might get the answer who R!Syao really is from the next few chapters, with Yuuko and R!Syao himself 's explanation  :wink:, or the worst case is that CLAMP would keep the secret until the end of story and make Yuuko said to the gang " Don't worry who he really is, just take him along and you will know the answer eventually..."  :dodge:
shared souls perhaps? real syaoran used the magic diferently then ccs syaoran. ccs syaoran uses parchemnts with elements written on them, right? and also, real syao's magici circle is the "laisin board" symbol, so it more over the shared souls thing thn anything
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #221 on: September 04 2006, 08:39 am »
The only glitch is the "blood relative" of Clow Reed part.  Different versions in other worlds can't be "blood relatives", they only share souls.  I've always wondered about Watanuki being related to Clow, the look that R!Syaoran gave him was a bit odd in xxxHolic.  Clow did know about Watanuki afterall. -_-

Until Clamp clarifies anything, I'll be confused. :dodge:

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #222 on: September 04 2006, 08:45 am »
The only glitch is the "blood relative" of Clow Reed part.  Different versions in other worlds can't be "blood relatives", they only share souls. 
I'm confused by what exactly you mean by this. What I was saying is that, say, two people who are brother and sister in one world will often be brother and sister in another world. In that way, it's perfectly possible for a different version of Syaoran to also be related to a different Clow. And I always figured Clow knew about Watanuki, lol- Watanuki is Yuuko's pet project like Sakura was Clow's pet project.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #223 on: September 04 2006, 08:51 am »
I mean he's a "blood relative" of the main Clow Reed, not some alternative version.  The original Clow Reed.  Yuuko referred to TRC's Syaoran and Sakura as "who are not of Clow Reed's bloodline...yet are the same people". 

TRC!Sakura's the daughter of an alternative version of Clow Reed, right?  But Yuuko didn't refer to her as being a blood relative of Clow Reed.  I'm confusing myself, I think. :XD:

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #224 on: September 04 2006, 09:20 am »
I mean he's a "blood relative" of the main Clow Reed, not some alternative version.  The original Clow Reed.  Yuuko referred to TRC's Syaoran and Sakura as "who are not of Clow Reed's bloodline...yet are the same people".

TRC!Sakura's the daughter of an alternative version of Clow Reed, right?  But Yuuko didn't refer to her as being a blood relative of Clow Reed.  I'm confusing myself, I think. :XD:
Lol, this is all confusing. xd But when Yuuko said TRC Sakura and Syaoran weren't related to Clow she was clearly talking about her version of Clow, CCS!Clow, since she had been talking to Watanuki about CCS!Clow.

Plus, even if he is a 'just' a clone of R!Syaoran, Yuuko says C!Syaoran isn't related to CCS!Clow- I think that good enough evidence to say that R!Syaoran also not related to CCS!Clow.

Besides, since Yuuko has said that CCS!Sakura and Syaoran are fine and dandy in her world, how can R!Syaoran possibly be CCS!Syaoran?

Not to mention that it would be lame and stupid for CCS!Syaoran to be R!Syaoran. And completely defeat the purpose of TRC being AU. xd
« Last Edit: September 05 2006, 01:38 am by Jeannette »
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #225 on: September 04 2006, 09:29 am »
i'm start to gettting confused myself too  @_@

how many Clow Reeds are gonna be  in CLAMP's world..?? so far, there's only two, from CCS and TRC, and we dunno whether there is more or not  :dodge:....and this is start getting nowhere of the conversation..*apologising :sad5:

Lol, this is all confusing. xd But when Yuuko said TRC Sakura and Syaoran weren't related to Clow she was clearly talking about her version of Clow, CCS!Clow, since she had been talking to Watanuki about CCS!Clow.

And TRC!Clow (TRC!Sakura's father) must be a different version of CCS!Clow, since Yuuko says that Sakura isn't of Clow's blood line- if the Clow who fathered TRC Sakura was CCS!Clow, TRC!Sakura -would- be 'of Clow's bloodline.' So yeah.

Plus, even if he is a 'just' a clone of R!Syaoran, Yuuko says C!Syaoran isn't related to CCS!Clow- I think that good enough evidence to say that R!Syaoran also not related to CCS!Clow.

Besides, since Yuuko has said that CCS!Sakura and Syaoran are fine and dandy in her world, how can R!Syaoran possibly be CCS!Syaoran?

Not to mention that it would be lame and stupid for CCS!Syaoran to be R!Syaoran. xd

now that's...start making sense to me  :okay:

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline *TwilightNight*

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #226 on: September 04 2006, 09:34 am »
shared souls perhaps? real syaoran used the magic diferently then ccs syaoran. ccs syaoran uses parchemnts with elements written on them, right? and also, real syao's magici circle is the "laisin board" symbol, so it more over the shared souls thing thn anything

Actually, CCS!Syaoran can do magic without his ofuda (the parchments), he's been shown to a few times, if I remember correctly, and  there was even one rare time where he released a Clow Card without using his sword either, and just held it between his 2 forefingers. I think it was the Dash....? He could even use his ofuda without the Jian sword too (an example would be when Eriol trapped him with the strings). I guess he is capable of doing his spells in different ways (Mind, I'm using examples from both manga and anime).

Also, CCS!Syaoran's magic circle IS like the "laisen board". It's the Rashinban. There' no doubt. R!Syaoran used his CCS counterpart's magic. Whether he is CCS!Syaoran himself, is yet to be solved.

R!Syaoran could be whoever at this point, all we know is the above, and that he's got Clow's bloodline as said by FWR, probably by a different Clow Reed, who knows? And IF time is different in each world/dimension, doesn't it mean that you grow at a different rate too, considering the timeline? So if a person goes to another world, to they still have the growing rate of where they were originally from? And is not fact that R!Syaoran was stuck there for 7 years in the tube. People just calculated it. Plus,  we see that he may be younger then Clow!Syao...

...........I'm going to have to join the group of people who are confusing themselves.....I need a rest.
Syaoran + Hotness + Kawaiiness = MINE!
Do the math.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #227 on: September 04 2006, 09:49 am »
would you look at the way syaoran looked at her...OTL;;
« Last Edit: September 04 2006, 10:43 am by hack.<3.fly »
by me.

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #228 on: September 04 2006, 10:00 am »
would you look at the way syaoran looked at her...OTL;;

pardon me, what's 'OTL' stands for ?? sorry for my stupidity ><

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #229 on: September 04 2006, 10:42 am »
O is the head, T is the arm and the body, and l is the leg.
see? it's a person. : D ..... (- _ -)
                                OTL
[/color]
by me.

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #230 on: September 04 2006, 10:57 am »
O is the head, T is the arm and the body, and l is the leg.
see? it's a person. : D ..... (- _ -)
  OTL
[/color]

are you serious..? still don't get what it's supposed to mean... :confused:
[note: totally out of  topic ><]

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #231 on: September 04 2006, 11:10 am »
The only glitch is the "blood relative" of Clow Reed part.  Different versions in other worlds can't be "blood relatives", they only share souls. 
I always got the impressions that clow *ahem* got around.
CCS!Syaoran is a relative, but he's several generations away. a great great great great grandson or whtever.
TRC!Sakura is his daughter, only one generation.
TRC!Real!Syaoran could be anything.
Is it the same clow? Maybe, maybe not.

I'm curious too about why R!Syaoran was interested in Watanuki (OMG! just thought of a crack pairing...). They obviously have a connection and Yuuko/Clow had plans for them both. But what...

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #232 on: September 04 2006, 12:35 pm »
I reread the volume 15 tankouban (which I recently bought... took me long enough too! And volume 16 is coming out!) and realized that whenever Clow Syaoran dreamt of Real Syaoran, it kinda also seemed as though it was the clone speaking to him. I might be wrong but I wonder...

Why is it in the Lecourt world, when Syaoran dreamt of Real Syaoran, Real Syaoran practically tried to choke Clow Syaoran?

And then in the Tokyo arc, Real Syaoran grabbed Clow Syaoran's arm and kept saying "I've been waiting..."

Though I kind of understand the Tokyo one, but I don't understand the true motive behind it... Why the scary aura around it? And why did Real Syaoran try to choke Clow Syaoran in his dream? Is there something else to it?

Don't think there'd be any answers now... but it's just something I hope CLAMP will solve as well.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #233 on: September 04 2006, 03:09 pm »
I still say that TRC!Clow is actually a grown up Eriol (which would explain why there was a Clow AND a Fujitaka).

Not that I think he is related, in any way, to the CCS!world.

I did think for a moment that R!Syaoran could be CCS!Syaoran, but only because everything was starting to become interconnected at the time and I wondered how deep it ran.  I very quickly changed my mind because a-it doesn't work out very well and b-it would be lame.

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #234 on: September 04 2006, 08:31 pm »
I still say that TRC!Clow is actually a grown up Eriol (which would explain why there was a Clow AND a Fujitaka).

Not that I think he is related, in any way, to the CCS!world.

Eriol..?? is that even possible..?? ...errr... I think we should stop 'migrating'  CCS people to TRC.....

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #235 on: September 04 2006, 08:36 pm »
Kero already migrated to Tsubasa in last weeks anime episode.. i wonder if it's gonna appear in the manga.. haven't watched the episode though.. atching for sub.. ^^

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #236 on: September 04 2006, 08:45 pm »
Kero already migrated to Tsubasa in last weeks anime episode.. i wonder if it's gonna appear in the manga.. haven't watched the episode though.. atching for sub.. ^^

already..?I thought Kero is going to show up for the next episode... :confused:.

Just wanna say that I think the hangover for this chapter is not really intriguing as the last few chapters, after ch 125 I think,
Show content
after Fai drank the blood
, it's like everyone wanna know what's going to happen ASAP, but not for this one. Oh well, we're going to have 3 chapter release avery week in a row anyway, but dunno after that. Can't wait for it... :hehe:
« Last Edit: September 04 2006, 09:01 pm by Renaya »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #237 on: September 04 2006, 08:47 pm »
best edit that for spoilers renya...not every anime watcher reads the manga :P
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #238 on: September 05 2006, 02:48 am »
best edit that for spoilers renya...not every anime watcher reads the manga :P

But this is the manga thread.  Everyone reading this topic should know about the vampire thing now. :P
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #239 on: September 05 2006, 02:52 am »
By the way, a little random question: how do you guys know that Syaoran-tachi have been traveling together for about two years now? 'Cause I don't have the slightest clue :?
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~