AuthorTopic: Chapter 127  (Read 82752 times)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
Re: Chapter 127
« Reply #80 on: August 30 2006, 09:49 am »
I LOVE IT!!!
:surprised: ettou... because i love SxS couple so much...for this ^^U, besides, You are great majority against us here o.o

XD Kuro-wanko~ <3
arigato gozaimashita!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #81 on: August 30 2006, 10:00 am »
I love the color pics you guys did, I might do one too. I am new at colouring in adobe.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #82 on: August 30 2006, 10:02 am »
i have no idea how to use photoshop, and i only just learned how to use image ready fro animations, so i wont be doing any coploring :heh:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline cherry_blossomVNM

• New Fan
  • I love Sakura and Syaoran!
« Reply #83 on: August 30 2006, 11:19 am »
Omg, Sakura finally wakes up!!!! But I do feel sorry for what's happening in their relationship.... T_T Poor Syaoran and Sakura!!!

Offline kat_murz

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #84 on: August 30 2006, 01:20 pm »
here's my attempt at coloring the Fye splash pic!  I did it when I wanted to figure out what colors to do my cosplay of it in (yes I'm already getting prepared to cosplay the outfit ehehehe). I settled on these colors based on past images of Fye ^^ tell me what you think.

http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fyeratehz7.jpg

Ps: The cockatoo is pink and white in tribute to Paua and Mango the two pink and white cockatoo's where I work ^___^

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #85 on: August 30 2006, 01:44 pm »
nice job, and LOL at your cosplay costume. pretty nice work ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #86 on: August 30 2006, 01:44 pm »
here's my attempt at coloring the Fye splash pic! I did it when I wanted to figure out what colors to do my cosplay of it in (yes I'm already getting prepared to cosplay the outfit ehehehe). I settled on these colors based on past images of Fye ^^ tell me what you think.

Nicely done.

Ps: The cockatoo is pink and white in tribute to Paua and Mango the two pink and white cockatoo's where I work ^___^

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #87 on: August 30 2006, 02:17 pm »
That's a beautiful coloring job!
I tried coloring it as well- *points at avatar*
Might do the whole picture- if I have time ^^

Offline kat_murz

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #88 on: August 30 2006, 02:23 pm »
waaa! Your ava. looks so pretty!!! amazing, You must do the whole thing!

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #89 on: August 30 2006, 02:36 pm »
waaa! Your ava. looks so pretty!!! amazing, You must do the whole thing!

Thank you very much! CLICK FOR FULL RESOLUTION
I'll let you guys see a bigger version of it xD
http://pics.livejournal.com/elenatha/pic/000091zk/

I really wnat to finish coloring it.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #90 on: August 30 2006, 02:36 pm »
here's my attempt at coloring the Fye splash pic!  I did it when I wanted to figure out what colors to do my cosplay of it in (yes I'm already getting prepared to cosplay the outfit ehehehe). I settled on these colors based on past images of Fye ^^ tell me what you think.

Wow, that's really good!
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #91 on: August 30 2006, 02:47 pm »
I don't get it either. The only attacks I've ever seen by KuroFai fans is towards those who insist that Kuro/Tomoyo and Fai/Chii are canon. I know some KuroFai fans find S/S boring but that doesn't mean they don't think fans shouldn't talk about them.

I really don't know what I want out of the Clonie/Syaoran/Sakura plot. I find both Clonie/Sakura and Syaoran/Sakura to be cute but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that Syaoran is interested in Sakura because he has his own somewhere. Plus I'm not completely convinced that Clonie will return to normal. Any other manga-ka, sure but this is CLAMP and they aren't known for doing what's normal. I know CLAMP has said TRC will have a happy ending but their definition of happy ending could be completely different from our own.

I think the main reason why S+S fans are afraid right now is cause there's barely any S+S fans going crazy here and so it kinda feels like any mention of S+S feels out of place.

I'm still hoping Clone Syaoran will return to normal, but I also have this feeling that he won't turn completely normal. Regardless that I do believe that Clow Syaoran might still reside in the clone, now that he doesn't have his "heart" given by the Real Syaoran, I don't think Clow Syaoran will be able to regain himself completely.

I was just thinking... and I think I mentioned this in the other chapter and I'll bring it up again, do you think now that Sakura has left the feather, could Clone Syaoran or Fei Wong Reed find a way to get it back? I mean, no one can sense the feather... yet it's still possible for Fei Wong Reed to have known the feather is in the Tokyo world (wasn't he watching in his usual big mirror?). And he can alert Clone Syaoran about it...

If that happens, then I stand by what I say... that Clone Syaoran might return to the Tsubasa gang and claiming he had hurt the people in the Tokyo world (or maybe even killed) to get it.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #92 on: August 30 2006, 03:23 pm »
I was just thinking... and I think I mentioned this in the other chapter and I'll bring it up again, do you think now that Sakura has left the feather, could Clone Syaoran or Fei Wong Reed find a way to get it back? I mean, no one can sense the feather... yet it's still possible for Fei Wong Reed to have known the feather is in the Tokyo world (wasn't he watching in his usual big mirror?). And he can alert Clone Syaoran about it...

If that happens, then I stand by what I say... that Clone Syaoran might return to the Tsubasa gang and claiming he had hurt the people in the Tokyo world (or maybe even killed) to get it.

I was thinking the same thing as well.  Fuuma can handle Kamui (who could handle C!Syaoran pretty well), but now that he has Fai's magic...I don't know.  Unless FWR is still watching the group, he probably won't know about the feather.  He may be busy dealing with C!Syaoran at the moment.

I'm thinking Yuuko is going to use Kamui/Subaru/Seishirou though.  When I think about it, she stopped Kurogane and Seishirou from killing each other (the arrow with the white day complaint), and she knew that Kamui and Subaru were in Tokyo.  She was planning days in advance for Subaru's wish, it took Watanuki and Doumeki several trips to get all of those jars.  The sad thing is, she knew that Fai would lose his eye. T_T

Unless Subaru and Kamui were only used for saving him, which I doubt.

Although right now I'm more concerned about what Sakura wants to do.  If she doesn't want to retrieve the feathers, that kinda leaves the group at a stand still, doesn't it? -_-

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #93 on: August 30 2006, 03:31 pm »
I was thinking the same thing as well.  Fuuma can handle Kamui (who could handle C!Syaoran pretty well), but now that he has Fai's magic...I don't know.  Unless FWR is still watching the group, he probably won't know about the feather.  He may be busy dealing with C!Syaoran at the moment.

I'm thinking Yuuko is going to use Kamui/Subaru/Seishirou though.  When I think about it, she stopped Kurogane and Seishirou from killing each other (the arrow with the white day complaint), and she knew that Kamui and Subaru were in Tokyo.  She was planning days in advance for Subaru's wish, it took Watanuki and Doumeki several trips to get all of those jars.  The sad thing is, she knew that Fai would lose his eye. T_T

Unless Subaru and Kamui were only used for saving him, which I doubt.

Although right now I'm more concerned about what Sakura wants to do.  If she doesn't want to retrieve the feathers, that kinda leaves the group at a stand still, doesn't it? -_-

What about the Kamui/Subaru/Seishirou thing? What will Yuuko use them for? Sorry, I'm a little confused about that one...

I think they'll still be able to move on to the next world, even if they don't take Sakura's feather. Remember the world with the giant lake? Mokona felt the presence of a strong power (almost alike to Sakura's) and yet they still managed to move on to the next world. So I don't think that's a problem...

What I'm wondering right now is... Does Sakura want to continue collecting the rest of her feathers? Her disinterest in taking this one makes me think that she does not want any more memories because they seem to cause so much pain... especially the one she doesn't intend to take.

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #94 on: August 30 2006, 03:38 pm »
What about the Kamui/Subaru/Seishirou thing? What will Yuuko use them for? Sorry, I'm a little confused about that one...

I think they'll still be able to move on to the next world, even if they don't take Sakura's feather. Remember the world with the giant lake? Mokona felt the presence of a strong power (almost alike to Sakura's) and yet they still managed to move on to the next world. So I don't think that's a problem...

What I'm wondering right now is... Does Sakura want to continue collecting the rest of her feathers? Her disinterest in taking this one makes me think that she does not want any more memories because they seem to cause so much pain... especially the one she doesn't intend to take.

I have no idea what she'd use them for, but obviously she already used them to save Fai.  She may just be using Seishirou to keep a feather, FWR needs all of them, right?  Which means he'll probably take the one in Tokyo eventually. >_<

It's still too early to not use spoiler tags, right?

Show content
Syaoran's face when Sakura said it was alright that she doesn't get the memory says it all.  It means that her old memories aren't the most important thing to her anymore.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #95 on: August 30 2006, 03:45 pm »
I have no idea what she'd use them for, but obviously she already used them to save Fai. She may just be using Seishirou to keep a feather, FWR needs all of them, right? Which means he'll probably take the one in Tokyo eventually. >_<

It's still too early to not use spoiler tags, right?

Show content
Syaoran's face when Sakura said it was alright that she doesn't get the memory says it all. It means that her old memories aren't the most important thing to her anymore.

Oh, of course! The feather with Seishirou! Oh... Clone Syaoran might be after him too... >_> Hmm...

Gah... I haven't been using spoiler tags... >_< Ok then...
Show content
Gah! I need to reread that part but I'm waiting for the Japanese scans. If that's the case then who knows what might happen after this. Sakura might not want to travel to other worlds just to get her feathers.... but looking for Clone Syaoran? Lol! Nah... that was just a thought...

But I like the fact that Sakura finally realise the memories in the past is not as important as the future that is to be made. ^^

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #96 on: August 30 2006, 03:53 pm »
the msn group has it scanslated...but the translation he used is the first one, rather confusing...i still need eiother Hyu's or pikari's translations.

speaking of whome...where has she been the past 2 weeks?
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #97 on: August 30 2006, 05:17 pm »
Oh, of course! The feather with Seishirou! Oh... Clone Syaoran might be after him too... >_> Hmm...

Gah... I haven't been using spoiler tags... >_< Ok then...
Show content
Gah! I need to reread that part but I'm waiting for the Japanese scans. If that's the case then who knows what might happen after this. Sakura might not want to travel to other worlds just to get her feathers.... but looking for Clone Syaoran? Lol! Nah... that was just a thought...

But I like the fact that Sakura finally realise the memories in the past is not as important as the future that is to be made. ^^

woots~~~ looks for clone Syaoran!!! i really wonder how real Syaoran feel!!! if Sakura finds the Clone then the Real one would sorta be left behind.. if Real Syaoran really likes Sakura then it would be rather sad if Sakura likes the Clone.. lol

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #98 on: August 30 2006, 05:35 pm »
*looks at waterfalls* and Watanuki had to carry that.....
Sakura: OMG A better Syaoran! Joy! *glomp*
-.- get over the old one before you fall for the new one sweetie

Chinese scans are more frustrating than Jap because I learnt Chinese for 3 years I've got a serious case of "I know that character! AHHHHHH! What did it mean!!!!???"
I think CLAMP just wants to use the X world again ^_^ so they get to come back for the feather later.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #99 on: August 30 2006, 06:01 pm »
*looks at waterfalls* and Watanuki had to carry that.....
he DID complain how heavy they were. they must be magical, like they hold 10 times as much as theylook like they should.
« Last Edit: August 30 2006, 08:34 pm by Super Sailor Yue »
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi