AuthorTopic: Chapter 127  (Read 89312 times)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
Re: Chapter 127
« Reply #300 on: September 10 2006, 09:29 am »
Uwahahahaa @ Becster's shadow kiss. (I still have the pic you sent me somewhere XD)

I don't know if I believe these spoilers. Kurogane is the one who made the deal, so he is the one who should pay for it. It doesn't seem completely right for Yuuko to let just anyone pay the price for someone elses' wish.

Furthermore, wouldn't Kurogane object to Sakura paying for his wish? He seems like he's taken complete responsibility for his actions, and letting Sakura pay for him just doesn't seem very... Kurogane-ish.

But yeah, I don't want a Sakura-journey either. I want OUT of X world. Some Kfness would be nice. Maybe a line of two, or more than 2 pannels >_>
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #301 on: September 10 2006, 09:36 am »
I can already picture the scene... *dreams*

Kuro: *still holding Fai in that weird way*
Fai: *stirs and seems to wake up*
Kuro: *alerted* *watches him closely*
Fai: *slooowly opens his biiiig bluuuue eyes and blinks at Kuro*
Kuro: *thinks* Cuuuute! *fangirlboy mode* *says* About damn time, mage.
Fai: ...
Kuro: *looks deep into his eyes* *inwardly fighting about whether to dare to kiss Fai or not*
Fai: *looks back* ... What's your hand doing down there? Can't you hold me bridal style or something?
Kuro: >>"
Fai: ^^" Don't worry! Really! *leans in closer* It's okay, Kuropuu, really, nothing to worry about!
Kuro: Shut up... >/////<
Fai: Okay... *kisses him*

Yay XD *waves flag*
awsomeness *_*

also, it DOES seem unlike yuuko to let someone ELSE pay for somone's wish, as well as kurogane to let sakura pay it. fairly OOC there.

i also dread havign to wait for chapters on end for another bit of kurofainess. but still, atleast giving us one or 2 shots of them in the background might help, but still....
-----
there was something else i wanted to say, but i forgot >_<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline vampifaied

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #302 on: September 10 2006, 09:56 am »
I liked sakura in ccs, but the trc sakura bores me to the edge of the earth! *sigh* i'd be misreble if we had to follow her on a 'journey' and i agree with the thought of kurogane not allowing her to pay, you're right; it's not kurogane-ish. I'm hoping these spoilers are wrong like the one about fai attacking kurogane ..... <.< that doesn't count as a spoiler still... does it?
/\_/\    _ 
(o.o)  / /  {nyaa nyaa!!
(___)/ /
forum family:
kouichi - forum boyfriend

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #303 on: September 10 2006, 10:30 am »
also, it DOES seem unlike yuuko to let someone ELSE pay for somone's wish, as well as kurogane to let sakura pay it. fairly OOC there.

Not that I want the spoilers to be correct but i think Yuuko will allow for it. Kamui paid for Subaru's wish, remember?

Let Sakura have  a bit of her limelight moment! Provided its only for one or two chapters ( any longer and I'll probably snooze while reading). And that they keep Kurogane and Fai visible as much as possible :). The spoiler isn't guaranteed to be 100% correct anyway. Though I do like the rumor that Fuuma is Seishirou's brother. XD

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #304 on: September 10 2006, 10:41 am »
(If it's true) Maybe giving Sakura some screen time will make her less boring!  *sings* Always look on the bright si-ide of life! K, too much chocolate for me...

Offline vampifaied

« Reply #305 on: September 10 2006, 10:46 am »
(If it's true) Maybe giving Sakura some screen time will make her less boring! *sings* Always look on the bright si-ide of life! K, too much chocolate for me...
*watches* .... oh my...  a-hem, well if it Does make her less boring CLAMP sure has taken their time to make her so, sorry if i sound bitter but 127 chapters of being boring has made me develope a strong disliking to the trc sakura
/\_/\    _ 
(o.o)  / /  {nyaa nyaa!!
(___)/ /
forum family:

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #306 on: September 10 2006, 11:11 am »
Okay, could you all humor me for a second? I feel the need to go into rant mode.

The experience of boredom is PERSONAL, not UNIVERSAL. Many people find TRC!Sakura boring. I happen to like her more than CCS!Sakura, and would love for her toget more development. A  significant number of people find SyaoSaku boring - there are also a significant number of people who like it a lot. Some people find focus on the crossover characters boring - others only read TRC for the crossovers. Some people find TRC boring whenever the chapitre is not totally devoted to Kurogane and Fai - I am not one of those people. So, just keep in mind that it's all a matter of personal taste, okay? I'm done being obnoxious now (I hope).

Having pointed out the obvious, I don't really trust the spoilers too much in general, and I'm one of the people who think we've spent long enough in this Tokyo place - I want to see more worlds!
« Last Edit: September 10 2006, 10:07 pm by Capella »
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #307 on: September 10 2006, 11:21 am »
Sakura is not boring, she just....has not enough memory to be 'genki'-mode  :lol: (what am I trying to say? :tongue:)

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline vampifaied

« Reply #308 on: September 10 2006, 11:34 am »
Okay, could you all humor me for a second? I feel the need to go into rant mode.

The experience of boredom is PERSONAL, not UNIVERSAL. Many people find TRC!Sakura boring. I happen to like her more than CCS!Sakura, and would love to her her get more development. A significant number of people find SyaoSaku boring - there are also a significant number of people who like it a lot. Some people find focus on the crossover characters boring - others only read TRC for the crossovers. Some people find TRC boring whenever the chapitre is not totally devoted to Kurogane and Fai - I am not one of those people. So, just keep in mind that it's all a matter of personal taste, okay? I'm done being obnoxious now (I hope).

Having pointed out the obvious, I don't really trust the spoilers too much in general, and I'm one of the people who think we've spent long enough in this Tokyo place - I want to see more worlds!

... i'm sorry o.o i didn't mean to offend you by my post....
/\_/\    _ 
(o.o)  / /  {nyaa nyaa!!
(___)/ /
forum family:

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #309 on: September 10 2006, 12:18 pm »
... i'm sorry o.o i didn't mean to offend you by my post....

Oh no, I'm sorry! The comment wasn't directed at you, or any specific person. Just at the general attitude of the thread.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #310 on: September 10 2006, 02:10 pm »
I just want to se more of Clamps other characters that didn't show up yet.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #311 on: September 10 2006, 03:07 pm »
Not that I want the spoilers to be correct but i think Yuuko will allow for it. Kamui paid for Subaru's wish, remember?
true, but technicaly, since theiyre twins, their blood would be teh same...it wouldnt be the first time yuuko's exploited a loophole.
but letting someone else payfor someone's wish would be against the rules i think.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #312 on: September 10 2006, 03:59 pm »
The reason why Kamui gave his blood was because it was an exchange for Kurogane requesting Subaru's wish.  Since Kamui was paying Kurogane for requesting Subaru's wish, I guess that works somehow.  I don't know if Kurogane could pass on the payment of the water to someone else, that wouldn't really be fair to Kamui and Subaru, would it?  Although I don't think Kamui cares so long as they get the water and then hightail it out of there.

Regardless, Yuuko still needs to be paid. Either way, how the whole wish exchange thing works is still rather confusing.
« Last Edit: September 10 2006, 08:15 pm by nefadol »

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #313 on: September 10 2006, 08:07 pm »
Kamui isn't paying for Subaru's wish in any way - in fact, Subaru doesn't get any wish from Yuuko. Kuro wishes for the water from Yuuko and to show his gratefulness, Subaru gives him the blood. Or wants to, but Kamui interferes. This trade has nothing to do with Yuuko despite the fact that she made the suggestion to do it this way.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline theufw

« Reply #314 on: September 10 2006, 09:52 pm »
I kind of like this chapter...the first feather, I think, they would leave behind for some time...^^
No FK, but very little SS either, not unless you count the clone Syaoran and Sakura...she must have had a hard time, harder than anyone else, for that matter, in coming to terms with clone Syaoran leaving her.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #315 on: September 10 2006, 10:04 pm »
Another point against the spoilers-

Why would they need the water purified? Isn't that what the feather's for? Isn't that why Sakura let them keep it? And didn't Fuuma say that THEY [the tower group] put the feather in the container?
« Last Edit: September 11 2006, 07:56 am by Emiko »
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline vampifaied

« Reply #316 on: September 11 2006, 07:47 am »
I won't mind if sakura has a journey if CLAMP makes a point to keep coming back to the rest of the group, instead of leaving us oblivious as to how they are doing, that's the big reason i'm worried about sakura going off on a journey....
/\_/\    _ 
(o.o)  / /  {nyaa nyaa!!
(___)/ /
forum family:

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #317 on: September 11 2006, 01:52 pm »
Show content
I completely agree.  Sakura really needs some more development especially with all that has gone on lately witht he other characters. I personally think she has been neglected even though the series revolves around her memories. She needs to do something alone.
However, I also 100% agree that I would be pretty unhappy if CLAMP chose to focus on ONLY her during her journey, for whatever reason. I really hope that whatever happens, we have insight to what is going on with all of the characters. Her journey, the X/1999 characters, Huro and Fai, and heck...has anyone else thought of how C!Syaoran was recieved with FWR...? I'd personally like to see what they're doing and what FWR is palnning to do with him. *shrugs*
I guess, if the spoilers are correct they have their ups and downs, but it really is needed for Sakura, but at the same time, I just hope CLAMP chooses to let us know whats going on with everyone else, too. ^.~
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #318 on: September 11 2006, 05:17 pm »
Wow... you can't believe how hurt I was reading this thread with people practically bashing Sakura. I'm glad though that there are some people who are defending her (in which I thank you all so much!)... but this was exactly why I could never stand the discussion threads in CW sometimes.

Just because TRC Sakura has been boring the whole time, do you expect her to be boring throughout the whole Tsubasa story? I don't really trust that spoiler, especially that part... but I'm all out for more character development for Sakura rather than booing her off because she's boring. Give her some time to shine!! I'm sorry... but the desperation for more KuroFye moments have bothered me enough. I used to not mind because I know you guys love KuroFye to no end... but with all the bashing going around on S+S, with the "They're boring and uninteresting compared to K+F"... I'm beginning to feel very unwelcomed and have half a mind to leave again. I know it is your opinion... but seriously... we S+S fans have been trying so hard to keep them alive in this board... but it really really is hard.

Sigh... I'm really sorry for the rant and really mean no offence at all. But this has been pointed out before, and sadly... it has to be pointed out again.

Whatever happens, let's not let the spoilers get to us. We all know it isn't so accurate... so anything could happen. And whatever happens, we can only leave it to CLAMP to make sure they tell the story right...

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #319 on: September 11 2006, 09:23 pm »
Wow... you can't believe how hurt I was reading this thread with people practically bashing Sakura. I'm glad though that there are some people who are defending her (in which I thank you all so much!)... but this was exactly why I could never stand the discussion threads in CW sometimes.

Just because TRC Sakura has been boring the whole time, do you expect her to be boring throughout the whole Tsubasa story? I don't really trust that spoiler, especially that part... but I'm all out for more character development for Sakura rather than booing her off because she's boring. Give her some time to shine!! I'm sorry... but the desperation for more KuroFye moments have bothered me enough. I used to not mind because I know you guys love KuroFye to no end... but with all the bashing going around on S+S, with the "They're boring and uninteresting compared to K+F"... I'm beginning to feel very unwelcomed and have half a mind to leave again. I know it is your opinion... but seriously... we S+S fans have been trying so hard to keep them alive in this board... but it really really is hard.

Sigh... I'm really sorry for the rant and really mean no offence at all. But this has been pointed out before, and sadly... it has to be pointed out again.

Whatever happens, let's not let the spoilers get to us. We all know it isn't so accurate... so anything could happen. And whatever happens, we can only leave it to CLAMP to make sure they tell the story right...
I agree with you :D. She needs her spotlight, she has been asleep almost all of Tokyo.

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122