AuthorTopic: Chapter 127  (Read 89308 times)

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
Re: Chapter 127
« Reply #320 on: September 11 2006, 09:42 pm »
Yup.  I agree.  Sakura needs her screen time. I love steak, but it won't be special if I eat it every day.  Same thing with KuroxFai.  I think one of the best things about it is how happy I get when all of a sudden there is a little something to squee about, like arm-grabbing.  We've been spoiled lately, and that makes us a little greedy I think!  I am content with them in the background for now, and I am anxious to get back to the main plotline.  And, I loved Sakura in CCS! I want to give her the chance to be that awesome again in TRC!  We can't complain that she is boring, then deny her the chance to be, ummm, un-boring. 
    Bottom line - There is more to enjoy in TRC than KxF.  *gasp*  I know it's hard to believe, but very few of us started reading it for KuroxFai, so lets enjoy the other stuff for a while, ne?

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #321 on: September 11 2006, 09:45 pm »
The main reason why I don't want a Sakura-journey is because I want OUT of X world. We've been here *forever*. And a journey might take quite a few chapters. Plus, I'm interested in seeing how Syaoran fits into the group and how they function now that Fai's injured and Syaoran's gone and Sakura's all scarred. While I agree some Sakura-development is needed, I don't want Sakura to go off alone because I'm more interested as how the group is going to be affected as a whole. Though that's just me.

I'd like to see Sakura get more development, but we've been in X world for SO. LOOONG. T_T
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #322 on: September 11 2006, 10:36 pm »
The main reason why I don't want a Sakura-journey is because I want OUT of X world. We've been here *forever*. And a journey might take quite a few chapters. Plus, I'm interested in seeing how Syaoran fits into the group and how they function now that Fai's injured and Syaoran's gone and Sakura's all scarred. While I agree some Sakura-development is needed, I don't want Sakura to go off alone because I'm more interested as how the group is going to be affected as a whole. Though that's just me.

I'd like to see Sakura get more development, but we've been in X world for SO. LOOONG. T_T

Isn't it possible that the journey could be in another world? The spoiler isn't really accurate you know... so I think that no matter what happens, we shouldn't be dreading the next chapter but rather hope it will turn out for the best. Remember, spoilers aren't accurate...

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #323 on: September 12 2006, 02:07 am »
I agreee with getting out of this world and seeing how the group functions as a whole, but Sakura really does need this. Also, as a note, we have to remember that though Sakura from CCS shares TRC Sakura's soul, there is an age difference. Unfortuneatly, even with Sakura, she isn't going to be as "insert the perfect word to describe Sakura from CCS", because she has grown and matured a bit more. Plus, she won't be the smae missing her memories. We need to stop comparing the two, and give TRC Sakura a bit more credit. We've been slammed with chracter development from al of the main group but her. We deserve to get to know her better and she deserves our attention.
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #324 on: September 12 2006, 04:33 am »
To me (and to my maybe fresher eyes and neutral ones at that as well), it seems the trouble is beside the amount of talk of one pairing versus the other, also that about some pairings and the members of the pair, no critisism is acceptable.
Suggesting that TRC Sakura is not as interesting (?yet) as the CCS one is not bashing, saying that Sakura needs some character development is neither.
For example in the Jade world, Fai and Kuro could be considered the more boring characters while Sakura had her limelight in being the only one to hear the Princess and Syaoran could rush to the rescue (and walk over tree-roots and read at the same time, that always makes me laugh so hard).
Maybe yes, the bigger amount of KuroFai here has made the SS people more sensitive to critisism but we cannot outlaw it.

Both "sides" are right and wrong at the same time in some respects and that said, we really really need something more definite now about chapter 128. Early scans would always be nice ;).
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #325 on: September 12 2006, 05:04 am »
Ooh, *blushytothemax* sure thing Kjesta. You already have a sister though. I have no-one. ;__; I could be your mother or vice versa XDD

*hugs you* You have me ^0^ (And I think that you should rather be my mother, it's very unusual to have a daughter who's two years older than yourself XD ... then again, it's unusual to have a mother who's only two years older than her daughter, too ^^")

(Oh, and Kjesta? Can I ask if you'll be part of my forum family? I've been meaning to ask you for a bit XD *off topic*)

Woah, Becster-sama asks me to be in her forum family! A moment to frame and put on the wall :inlove: What shall we be? I already have a twin, a sister, a soulmate, a sister in law... And maybe a mother now too. *ponders*

Well, back to topic - I think we should all just agree on having peace. There shouldn't be two camps who fight for their pairings. There should be one fandom that is united in happiness over each new chapter and to discuss whatever is there to discuss. I like to think of the fandom as one big family where I am understood and can live out my fangirlism completely.

Anyway, I have to go to bed now. See you tomorrow! (Or whenever it'll be at yours, that is.)
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #326 on: September 12 2006, 06:50 am »
S&S is what got me into CCS&TRC, and everything else CLAMP, but because there are other pairings being talked about more then others at the moment, K&F, hehe, Kamui and Fuma, haha, Kuro and Fai, at the moment, I do hope S&S, not Subaru and Seichiro even that would be nice for them to have a happy ending in at least one world, Sayoran and Sakura yes, will have a spot light too. Our Sayoran that is....I'm so confused, there is so many pairings with S&S, K&F, S&A, ect. in the CLAMP World....
I just want 128 to come out soon, darn....
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #327 on: September 12 2006, 07:27 am »
There really shouldn't be any hostility here. I agree that we should all just calm down and respect CLAMP's decisions, regardless of what happens or doesn't. They always knows whats best, even if it breaks their fans hearts. ^.~
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline faisama13

• it's not coincidence...it's hitsuzen....
« Reply #328 on: September 12 2006, 08:36 am »
hi everyone first time posting here ^_^ i've been reading all your comments and all i have to say is that in my opinion it doesn't matter who gets the limelight the most as long as it stays in focus of what the main plot of the story is it shouldn't matter.  i like S+S and i also like K+F. but i do agree that they need to move on to the next world. I'm starting to get bored with X world (even though i want to know more about the twin vamps and the vampy hunter ) i feel they need to move on and continue with their destiny to see where it takes em.

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #329 on: September 12 2006, 08:52 am »
Well said well said oh and welcome

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii

Offline vampifaied

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #330 on: September 12 2006, 08:59 am »
hi everyone first time posting here ^_^ i've been reading all your comments and all i have to say is that in my opinion it doesn't matter who gets the limelight the most as long as it stays in focus of what the main plot of the story is it shouldn't matter. i like S+S and i also like K+F. but i do agree that they need to move on to the next world. I'm starting to get bored with X world (even though i want to know more about the twin vamps and the vampy hunter ) i feel they need to move on and continue with their destiny to see where it takes em.
Hey! ^___^ welcome aboard! lol 'hope we haven't scared you with our semi-war of ships
/\_/\    _ 
(o.o)  / /  {nyaa nyaa!!
(___)/ /
forum family:
kouichi - forum boyfriend

Offline lynalar

« Reply #331 on: September 12 2006, 09:00 am »
I suppose people will hate me for this...but I adored S+S in CCS but am so-so about them in TRC.  The reason being is that I'm not big into the delicate female type that has to be rescued every second.  In CCS, Sakura may have been a little clueless but she really rocked.  Yes, she was sweet and caring...but she was also athletic and heroic.  She held her own. In TSR, she's always being shunted off to the side and seems to display NONE of the athletic or fighting abilities that she had in CCS.

I realize that she has lost her memories/feathers and this has affected her.  But in CCS, she was sick with a fever and still did what she needed to do.  I guess I just wonder how she can be so helpless in TSR while her younger self in an alternate reality was so tough in her own way.  She roller bladed, jumped, fought, flew, and you name it.  Yes, she sometimes needed saving but she was so capable in general.  Why the huge difference between the two Sakura's innate personality and athletisism? 

Now, I'll definitely say that the whole real/clone Syaoran twist is very cool in it's own way.  I still like them as a couple, but I definitely liked the CCS version of Sakura better.  I know that will probably make some people very angry.  However, that is strictly my **opinion**.

For those that love this version of S+S...that's great.  I don't see the point in wanting everybody to agree with you or feel the same...or like all the same things.  I certainly don't see the point in slamming others for stating an opinion or simply talking about other opinions.  If you want to talk about S+S or how you feel about each character, go ahead. If you want to talk about Kuro+Fai, go ahead. If you don't like Kuro+Fai, go ahead. If you don't like S+S, go ahead.  Egads...sometimes it feels like people want us to become borg-like or something.  Sorry folks...I retain my right to think and feel as an individual. And I certainly hope you all do too.

Offline faisama13

« Reply #332 on: September 12 2006, 09:02 am »
nah. never scared, maybe a lil intimidated...but never scared..... lol ^_^

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #333 on: September 12 2006, 09:03 am »
Hmm, now that the new Holic chapter has been leaked, I wonder if Tsubasa will be leaked as well? The fact that it's not might mean that it's nothing too shocking, but then again some of the more shocking chapters haven't been leaked early either.

I hope it's out soon. T_T

(And I'd also like peace)

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #334 on: September 12 2006, 09:27 am »
128 spoilers

Show content
Fuuma is Seishirou's brother?!
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Anemone

« Reply #335 on: September 12 2006, 10:19 am »
So, the spoiler was genuine?

Meh.

Can't say I'm too excited about it but not so much because of Sakura finally getting to do something (though I would've preferred to see the entire gang...) but because I'm already quite tired of X World. I want them to move onto the next world already!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #336 on: September 12 2006, 11:18 am »
Wait, wait, what? Is the chapter out? Is this still just a potential spoiler or has it been proven to be true?

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #337 on: September 12 2006, 11:32 am »
Yeah that's what I want to know O.o

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii

Offline faisama13

« Reply #338 on: September 12 2006, 11:40 am »
the spoiler is one we can't really rely on considering it's the same source where the other spoilers came from. they weren't accurate, but that doesn't mean that at least part was true,  so it's hard to tell with them.

Offline lynalar

« Reply #339 on: September 12 2006, 11:55 am »
If the spoiler is true, as per my comment in an earlier post, I would love to see TRC's Sakura develope more.