AuthorTopic: Need help for a Tsubasa fanfic! Kurogane and Fye fans needed...  (Read 3269 times)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
I've been planning to write a Tsubasa musical for so long now but I can't seem to come up with ANY songs for Kurogane and Fye to sing... any ideas? I've pretty much planned out for Sakura and Syaoran... but if there are any ideas for that as well, please do tell me.

Thanks!

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
Re: Need help for a Tsubasa fanfic! Kurogane and Fye fans needed...
« Reply #1 on: August 31 2006, 12:31 am »
Cool idea, I'd love to see the final result *total s-cker for musicals*! What kind of songs are you looking for? Funny, serious, shamelessly romantic ones...? In duet form, or are you looking for songs for them to sing individually? I can't think of any good songs for them as separate characters, but as a couple, maybe "At the beginning with you" from the Anastacia movie would do? Or "If you were gay" from Avenue Q, which has a very humourous KuroFai feeling to it.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 31 2006, 12:37 am »
Thank you so much for replying!

I'm planning the individual ones right now, something like character songs. I don't want to use their original ones though... cause that beats the purpose of my musical... >_<

I have a few duets in mind, and I was planning to use 'At the beginning' for Sakura and Syaoran.

I'd list down the songs, but just to let you know... I'm using a few songs from the movie 'Anastasia'.

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #3 on: August 31 2006, 08:20 am »
You're welcome (even though I weren't of much help).

So, are you keeping the songs intact, or rewriting them for comical effect and/or to make them fit the characters better?
« Last Edit: September 01 2006, 01:39 am by Ando »
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 31 2006, 04:57 pm »
I'm trying to find a song that fits their characters. I can't seem to come up with songs for Kurogane and Fye... I don't know what song suits them enough to give us a general idea of what they really want or who they really are. Sakura and Syaoran came easily for me... I love them to bits. But when it comes to Kurogane and Fye, I'm just totally confused. >_<

I'm not sure if I want to do a duet for Kurogane and Fye, but at the moment I want to focus on individual songs.

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
Re: Need help for a Tsubasa fanfic! Kurogane and F
« Reply #5 on: September 16 2006, 12:13 pm »
hmm.....what about using Fye song??it is "Smile" song.well,quite a slow & romantic song.i just give a suggestion.hope u like it!  ^_^

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san