CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 17: The Five Eyes of Tchicai

(1/6) > >>

Okamirei:
Tsubasa Chronicle (Arc 2): Episode 17

This is the discussion topic for Episode 43 of TRC.

This episode is entitled: The Five Eyes of Tchicai

-episode aired, topic unlocked

Sailor Yue-chan:
i couldnt really watch the ep...to much reandmoness, bad animation and kurotomoness really, BUT i read the summery on that blog thing
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006/09/02/tsubasa-chronicle-43/

and i have a couple things to say....
Show contentthose 5 vows he took to get the copy ginryuu...

1. He needs to act peacefully towards his comrades. 
2. He doesn’t commit an act of violence inside the castle.
3. He can’t forget mercy, even towards an enemy. 
4. He can’t handle someone’s life roughly. 
The fifth and final oath is that he must protect the people that he loves with his strength.

well i can definalty say he's broken a coupe of the,m, for sute...

summoning kuro's parents during this ceremony basicaly DESTROYS his character. he lost his paretns suddenly all in one knihgt. that is a life changing event. showing him that they passed on safely and HAPPILY basicaly would lift an EMENSE weight of his shoulder. bcuase he was probably blamming himself for their deaths in some way,
---
the thing about mokona sensing "a sparkly feeling from inside kurogane"
what in the...??? 
----
the guard PUPPY pwning kurogane... no comment.

there was a couple other things that seriouly irk me...
Show contenttalking about kuro trying to pry into fai's past.... <_<
talking about the moment when syaoran went psycho...isnt there a rule that says you cant put PLOT into a filler? i thought fai sint suposed to "realize" that about him till their resting in tokyo... [IE him seeing the transformtion himself]

seriously, its a messed up episode all in all

Smile_For_Me:
Its the anime, get over it, I like it realy, besides,
Show contentall those rules and he breaks almost all of them cracks me up, then that cute little lion with wings was so cute. Yes Bee train can make crap episodes, but this one I liked, other then the part showing kuro's parents as ghost.....I'm still waiting for CLAMP to pull a fast one on BT, by saying Kuro's daddy is still alive...haha, that'd be a good one.
Besides, I liked seeing Soma again, and seeing that cute little lion was so cute.

so people stop bashing BT all the time, they have their good points

Tatasenko:
i have found an interesting article which proves that we are not the single one to think that Beetrain is doing a contestable work on Tsubasa  :shifty::
CLAMP themselves have expressed their dissatisfaction by telling that because of Beetrain's principles,many importants scenes were censured  :angry:
of course CLAMP have too much respect for claiming openly that they were angry against Beetrain,but we can guess that they were really disappointed  :dodge:

http://community.livejournal.com/tsubasarc/238357.html#cutid1

Sandra-chan:
Good article! I knew Clamp coundn't be satisfied with the anime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version