CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 17: The Five Eyes of Tchicai

<< < (5/6) > >>

nefadol:
Crack.  I just noticed something, they didn't lose their original clothes in the anime. D:

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: nefadol on September 10 2006, 09:17 am ---Crack.  I just noticed something, they didn't loose their original clothes in the anime. D:

--- End quote ---
that keeps happening. after leaving shura...in their war clothes into the chibiness crackity crack...they lost the war clothes and arrived in ther normal clothes...and after leaving lecourt in their fancy old english type clothes their again, back in their poriginal lothes... (so much for kurogane looking hot in the tattered white shirt in tokyo then T_T)

nefadol:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on September 10 2006, 09:20 am ---that keeps happening. after leaving shura...in their war clothes into the chibiness crackity crack...they lost the war clothes and arrived in ther normal clothes...and after leaving lecourt in their fancy old english type clothes their again, back in their poriginal lothes... (so much for kurogane looking hot in the tattered white shirt in tokyo then T_T)

--- End quote ---

Eh, they probably have the "anime syndrome", lazy animators that don't let their characters do their laundry.  Hence why Yuuko wears the same outfit when she talks to them, unlike in the manga where it's normal clothes. >_>

Sailor Yue-chan:
still, unless they make a world where they have to dress up again, we wont get to see kurogane in a singed tattered white dress shirt T_T.

tho, they MIGHT have him change into one when their given the heavy rain coats, like fai did with that black turtleneck <_<

Anime4you:
My subtitles.... http://www.mininova.org/get/437063....

Sorry for all the mistakes... (even spelling :P)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version