CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 17: The Five Eyes of Tchicai

<< < (2/6) > >>

Capella:
Hm, well I like the first half of this episode fine (the animation was having one of its good days, I think), but the second...Show contentLike Sailor Yue said, it doesn't make sense that they try to make Kurogane at peace with his parents' deaths, when he clearly isn't.
Not too much to say, otherwise.

Sailor Yue-chan:
by the way...the title of this episode is aparently "The Five Vows" O_o

Jeannette:
As several others have said, my real problem with this episode is that they basically rape Kurogane's character by those flashbacks- otherwise, it's not incredibly bad.

sanlyn:
Its a fun episode.... I got some good laugh.
Show contentThe plot was Kurogane told Fai about the existence of syaoran alter-ego.  Fai suggested to peek into syaoran's past experience with the help of book of memory.  The problem was syaoran accidentally opened the page and his consciouseness was immersed into kurogane's memory.

Tomoyo kinda reminded me about Yuuko.... She told kurogane.... i'll give you the sword if you agreed to be my servant.... (of course, its only tomoyo teasing kuro)

Its a wise idea to used Spica as an insert song.  Its nice to hear something fresh from maaya herself.

Airashii:
Ewww, Kurogane looks weird! http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/Tsubasa%20Chronicle/Tsubasa%20Chronicle%20-%2043%20-%20Large%2004.jpg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version