CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 18: Kero-chan and Mokona

<< < (5/11) > >>

Emiko:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on September 13 2006, 04:29 am ---yes, id liek to know too. someone said that mokona was flirting with him O_o

--- End quote ---

XD The idea of Mokona having a crush on Fai makes me more amused than I probably should be.

Jeannette:
Some new info from chibiyuuto on the next few episodes:

19 - The Second Trial

The gand will land in the Nayutaya country. The country is similar to Koryo, as there's also a Chunyan and the evil Feudal Lord with his son.

20 - The Secret Art of Gokui

Apparently still in Nayutaya

21 - Working Sakura

The gang arrive to a new and modern world where they discover that Sakura's feather is being sold in a jewelry shop attached into a brooch (or something). However, they can't buy it because they don't have the money of that world.

21 - Feather King Chaos

The gang arrive in a new world where people can use some kind of special power. There, Mokona senses that the feather is located inside the castle of King Chaos.

Oooh yeah! -_-

Capella:
They're reusing Koryo? Koryo?! That...*facepalm* What can they possibly do to it?! And more fillers. It looks like they really are going to make the rest of this season filler. And "King Chaos"? Coming from Bee-train, that sounds like it's gonna be lame. ...Maybe some of this will be good material for Lemon Tea Chronicle, at least?

Jeannette:

--- Quote from: Capella on September 13 2006, 12:08 pm ---They're reusing Koryo? Koryo?! That...*facepalm* What can they possibly do to it?! And more fillers. It looks like they really are going to make the rest of this season filler. And "King Chaos"? Coming from Bee-train, that sounds like it's gonna be lame. ...Maybe some of this will be good material for Lemon Tea Chronicle, at least?

--- End quote ---
I agree- are they not going to have ANY actual plot for the rest of the season? And what exactly are they going to do with neo Koryo? I love Chunyan and all, but... another arc that sounds like it will be a repeat of the previous?

Dearest Lumi will decidedly have fun with this in LTC, hopefully. *evil smile*

Kirtai:
Yay, Lemon-tea Chronicle material!  Yeah, I'm actually glad.  The fillers, crack-filled as they may be, are actually more entertaining to me.  I just bite my nails through canon stuff, waiting for them to screw it up, which they invariably do.  I'll just take my crack, thank you very much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version