CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 18: Kero-chan and Mokona

<< < (6/11) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:
:BangHead:
*in ryththm to the face plants*
god damn stupid fillers!!!

seriously, reading those i nearly banged my head on the desk.. theyre all styupid sounding in a way, and their dragging things out and ruining the precious moment that is ch 112.

EDIT:

--- Quote ---21 - Working Sakura

The gang arrive to a new and modern world where they discover that Sakura's feather is being sold in a jewelry shop attached into a brooch (or something). However, they can't buy it because they don't have the money of that world.
--- End quote ---

who else thinks that she ends up working at Tirol along side touya and yukito, recycling 2 CLAMP references?  :shifty:

ishiyaki:
In next chapter, Syaoran hugging Chunyan?? I can't be true... so, I hope Tokyo's episodes were made by another studio, I'll be very glad. ^__^

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Capella on September 13 2006, 12:08 pm ---They're reusing Koryo? Koryo?! That...*facepalm* What can they possibly do to it?! And more fillers. It looks like they really are going to make the rest of this season filler. And "King Chaos"? Coming from Bee-train, that sounds like it's gonna be lame. ...Maybe some of this will be good material for Lemon Tea Chronicle, at least?

--- End quote ---

King Chaos sounds good to me, maybe Zagato will make an appearance ^_^

ishiyaki:
NEWS FROM CROSSED-DESTINIES.NET FORUM!!

The main member of this Spanish forum has posted a very interesting new about BeeTrain, Clamp and NHK.

I must translate from Spanish to English, so I can say that...

1.Clamp is deeply dissapointed with anime, but the censure is ordered by NHK, not by BTrain!  :surprised:
2.NHK is the main channel in Japan and it does the posibble to give a programation without violence for children. :shifty:
3.NHK chnaged Koryo' s name since the Chunyan's story and places and names are coreans and NHK wanna avoid Corea for political reasons. :dodge:
4.Drinking scenes and playing Cards were censured for education.. :snore:
5.Note: CLAMP gave the rights to publish the manga, but was the Shonen magazine or Kodansha(correct me if I'm wrong) who gave the rights to NHK to make anime. Clamp hasn't the fault of anime's disaster...
I post link here if somebody wanna read the article.
http://z13.invisionfree.com/crosseddestinies/index.php?showtopic=501&st=0

At the moment, we can be sure that CLAMP is really really really dissapointed and NHK confirmed that anime will keep on being censured...Tokyo's episodes we'll be probably aired on 3rd Season, but this isn't  sure.

Emiko:
I would laugh if "King Chaos" was Ashura. And Bee-Train tried to further rape Fai's character by having some sort of pseudo-confrontation. Like the giant-Ashura dream in the FaiChii episode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version