CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 18: Kero-chan and Mokona

<< < (7/11) > >>

sanlyn:
Just seen episode 18...

I am glad that mokona give some reference to the side story--- about the sleeping position of syaoran-tachi.  You have to read that extra story to understand what mokona is referring.

Secondly...
Sakura and syaoran feel that they definitely know kero-chan, but can't remember... (wow... CCS reference)

overall. Its a nice filler.  Kero and Mokona are simply so adorable.

Capella:

--- Quote from: Emiko on September 14 2006, 02:00 am ---I would laugh if "King Chaos" was Ashura. And Bee-Train tried to further rape Fai's character by having some sort of pseudo-confrontation. Like the giant-Ashura dream in the FaiChii episode.

--- End quote ---

...That would be fun. They're not going to get better than mediocre, so they might as well be really, really bad for our amusement. How can giant!Ashura-ou be anything but hilarious, that's what I want to know.

MJ Walker:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on September 13 2006, 04:29 am ---yes, id liek to know too. someone said that mokona was flirting with him O_o

--- End quote ---

*Looks at this. Stunned. Thinks: It's suppost to be KuroxFye.*

I haven't seen the episode because I don't have to dowload right now on bittorrent but they saw it may be worth skipping. I'll try not to listen to my friends :dodge:. I don't trust them that much anymore.

sanlyn:
Mokona flirting with Fai??? I don't remember that theres such a scene in this episode..

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: sanlyn on September 14 2006, 11:33 pm ---Mokona flirting with Fai??? I don't remember that theres such a scene in this episode..

--- End quote ---
when its sleep time, mokona says something to everyone, kuro, sakura and fai. sakura i htink she wants mokona to sleep with her, but he says something to fai that causes fai's first WTF face.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version