CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 18: Kero-chan and Mokona

<< < (8/11) > >>

Emiko:
Fai... blows in Mokona's ears? ...Um...

...Why?

Meowzy:
*twitches*
I have this strange feeling they're going to be rushing everything in season 3. Because, if I'm not mistaken, they're not planning on season 4.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on September 16 2006, 06:52 pm ---*twitches*
I have this strange feeling they're going to be rushing everything in season 3. Because, if I'm not mistaken, they're not planning on season 4.

--- End quote ---
either that or theyll leave the anime open ended, like inuyasha did. if they pakn on doing tokyo at all, WITH CLAMPS HELP DAMMIT!!!, it will need time, effort and great care to make it good and still meet the censorship rukle. doubt it would be any good anyways <_<

Kuro-puppy:
http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.0

RAW added

Airashii:

--- Quote from: ishiyaki on September 14 2006, 01:20 am ---NEWS FROM CROSSED-DESTINIES.NET FORUM!!

The main member of this Spanish forum has posted a very interesting new about BeeTrain, Clamp and NHK.

I must translate from Spanish to English, so I can say that...

1.Clamp is deeply dissapointed with anime, but the censure is ordered by NHK, not by BTrain!  :surprised:
2.NHK is the main channel in Japan and it does the posibble to give a programation without violence for children. :shifty:
3.NHK chnaged Koryo' s name since the Chunyan's story and places and names are coreans and NHK wanna avoid Corea for political reasons. :dodge:
4.Drinking scenes and playing Cards were censured for education.. :snore:
5.Note: CLAMP gave the rights to publish the manga, but was the Shonen magazine or Kodansha(correct me if I'm wrong) who gave the rights to NHK to make anime. Clamp hasn't the fault of anime's disaster...
I post link here if somebody wanna read the article.
http://z13.invisionfree.com/crosseddestinies/index.php?showtopic=501&st=0

At the moment, we can be sure that CLAMP is really really really dissapointed and NHK confirmed that anime will keep on being censured...Tokyo's episodes we'll be probably aired on 3rd Season, but this isn't  sure.

--- End quote ---

I read the article and it says they limited the fact that Syaoran isblind in one eye, because it's of the children. That's pretty stupid!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version