CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 18: Kero-chan and Mokona

<< < (10/11) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Airashii on September 17 2006, 03:52 am ---I read the article and it says they limited the fact that Syaoran isblind in one eye, because it's of the children. That's pretty stupid!

--- End quote ---
oooo. SCAAARY. "that kid on tv is blinded!! MOMMY!!" :shifty: what the hell is so scary about being blind?

@ RAW. ill pass thank you :P

Jeannette:
Oh my god. (Concerning 45)

Show content This world isn't a second Koryo, it IS Koryo. O_o Apparently Kishiimu's 'allies' (creatures who are apparently of the same species that she is) have been attacking the villagers and turning them into stone and taking some kind of jewel that's created when they are turned into stone. And the whole village blames Kishiimu, and are angry with Chunyang because Chunyang doesn't believe Kishiimu is telling her 'allies' to do this. (I'm not sure, but I think somebody (Ryanban's son?) has found another feather and is using it to control Kishiimu's allies. Which is weird... because didn't it take a lot of power for the Ryanban to control just Kishiimu? )

Kishiimu is really weird in this episode- she's drawn and portrayed very stiffly, and she seems OOC.

Fai keeps teasing Kurogane about how he got kissed by Kishiimu the last time. Which comes off as dumb rather than cute.

Airashii:
Oh man, this fillers get worse and worse!

sanlyn:

--- Quote from: Emiko on September 16 2006, 02:00 am ---Fai... blows in Mokona's ears? ...Um...

...Why?

--- End quote ---
Oh... my bad... i literally tranlate from a chinese sub without carefully listening to mokona's dialogue.  I guess theres something wrong in that part.

mokona means Fai makes some snorting sound (snore) in her ears.

--- Quote from: nefadol on September 17 2006, 05:28 am ---Tsubasa and educational don't exactly fit in the same sentence. -_-

--- End quote ---

It aired in NHK-Education channel.  I don't think its uneducational anime.  It teaches life lessons and values.  For example in this episode 18, the value of friendship was the main theme for the story.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on September 17 2006, 06:57 am ---Oh my god. (Concerning 45)

Show content This world isn't a second Koryo, it IS Koryo. O_o Apparently Kishiimu's 'allies' (creatures who are apparently of the same species that she is) have been attacking the villagers and turning them into stone and taking some kind of jewel that's created when they are turned into stone. And the whole village blames Kishiimu, and are angry with Chunyang because Chunyang doesn't believe Kishiimu is telling her 'allies' to do this. (I'm not sure, but I think somebody (Ryanban's son?) has found another feather and is using it to control Kishiimu's allies. Which is weird... because didn't it take a lot of power for the Ryanban to control just Kishiimu? )

Kishiimu is really weird in this episode- she's drawn and portrayed very stiffly, and she seems OOC.

Fai keeps teasing Kurogane about how he got kissed by Kishiimu the last time. Which comes off as dumb rather than cute.
--- End quote ---
*head hits desk*

cant they think of anything ORIGINAL?

new title:

歪んだネガイ
 hizun degenerating desire

anyone?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version