CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 18: Kero-chan and Mokona

<< < (11/11)

Capella:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on September 17 2006, 06:57 am ---Oh my god. (Concerning 45)

Show content This world isn't a second Koryo, it IS Koryo. O_o Apparently Kishiimu's 'allies' (creatures who are apparently of the same species that she is) have been attacking the villagers and turning them into stone and taking some kind of jewel that's created when they are turned into stone. And the whole village blames Kishiimu, and are angry with Chunyang because Chunyang doesn't believe Kishiimu is telling her 'allies' to do this. (I'm not sure, but I think somebody (Ryanban's son?) has found another feather and is using it to control Kishiimu's allies. Which is weird... because didn't it take a lot of power for the Ryanban to control just Kishiimu? )

Kishiimu is really weird in this episode- she's drawn and portrayed very stiffly, and she seems OOC.

Fai keeps teasing Kurogane about how he got kissed by Kishiimu the last time. Which comes off as dumb rather than cute.
--- End quote ---

W.T.F. I think something in my brain just died from the stupidity of that. Show contentThey messed up Debonair? What next? And jewels? And we're returning to a world for the second time? Isn't that...not supposed to happen, or something?

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Capella on September 17 2006, 09:43 am ---W.T.F. I think something in my brain just died from the stupidity of that. Show contentThey messed up Debonair? What next? And jewels? And we're returning to a world for the second time? Isn't that...not supposed to happen, or something?
--- End quote ---
Show contenti dont htink it is, tho it IS possible. it only happened with that desert world with the floating tomb only because beetrain destryed CLAMP's #1 rukle about bringing back the dead. (i still say that CLAMP forced them to create that storyline, just to clear that up.

Sailor Yue-chan:
despite the terrible animation, slight crackness and OOCness...this episode was still very very cute. ^_^

sam mogford:
the butterfly thing was kinda wierd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version