AuthorTopic: Chapter 128  (Read 50980 times)

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
Re: Chapter 128
« Reply #100 on: September 14 2006, 06:23 am »
Show content
Just on a completely random side note...Syaoran must be the only straight man to be able to pull off capri pants!
LOL!
All the costume talk is so great for me to read since being someone who does those (for herself and fun), my eyes always alight on costumes as one of the first things, in books or movies or whatever.
Thank you, selenityshiroi, for the comment pages back!  :)

And thanks, Znuese, for the latest link to the translation, that one flows nicely and makes sense of the matters best.
Show content
Oh, I do like the theory of Fai possibly being able to see now glimpses of what C!S does - that would make the best way of getting him back in the story without awkward switches of "At the same time in FWR's place". That would be elegant way to both give a little something of positive in Fai losing his eye and have C!S in view (forgive the pun!)
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #101 on: September 14 2006, 06:39 am »
Thank you, selenityshiroi, for the comment pages back! :)

You're welcome!

I've coloured the Kamui/Fuuma panel!  (I should be working on other pictures...but it was calling to me!)

I'll preview under spoiler tags!

Show content

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/selenityshiroi/128colpg12.jpg

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #102 on: September 14 2006, 06:41 am »
Well done!  I just love Kamui's expression though, it's so "God, I'm going to kill him!  I'm so going to kill him!". XD

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #103 on: September 14 2006, 06:44 am »
Ooh, pretty! ^___^ *adds to HUGE collection of TRC pics* I'm glad we got at least one more Kamui/Fuuma scene in TRC.

I wish you guys hadn't used ice cream as an example (since ice cream seems to be a euphemism for sex in the X fandom!).

That made me have giggle fits!  Just try replacing the word and see what you all sounded like!

^___^ How do you know that wasn't what I was going for? ;-p
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #104 on: September 14 2006, 06:52 am »
Thanks guys!

'I wish you guys hadn't used ice cream as an example (since ice cream seems to be a euphemism for sex in the X fandom!).

That made me have giggle fits!  Just try replacing the word and see what you all sounded like!'

^___^ How do you know that wasn't what I was going for? ;-p

*snorts coke out of nose*

Subaru wanted sex ice cream. Kurogane agreed to pay for Subaru's sex ice cream. In exchange, Subaru had to give Kurogane his manga. It does matter who pays for what- if someone pays the price for you, you owe them in return; it's not a free ride.

LOL!

There are so many things I could have replaced 'manga' with!

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #105 on: September 14 2006, 06:57 am »
Thanks guys!

*snorts coke out of nose*

Subaru wanted sex ice cream. Kurogane agreed to pay for Subaru's sex ice cream. In exchange, Subaru had to give Kurogane his manga. It does matter who pays for what- if someone pays the price for you, you owe them in return; it's not a free ride.

LOL!

There are so many things I could have replaced 'manga' with!

Manga = dirty pictures of Seishirou xd ( or at least dirty as far as Subaru's mind goes)

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #106 on: September 14 2006, 07:01 am »
Manga = dirty pictures of Seishirou xd ( or at least dirty as far as Subaru's mind goes)

Depends if that's before Hokuto has trained him or after!  I say we vote for after!

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #107 on: September 14 2006, 07:09 am »
Considering how much Kuro likes manga, you probably don't need to replace it with anything.  I thought the same thing about the ice cream.  :shakes fist at X fandom:

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #108 on: September 14 2006, 07:13 am »
Considering how much Kuro likes manga, you probably don't need to replace it with anything. I thought the same thing about the ice cream. :shakes fist at X fandom:

do you think Kuro is a yaoi fangirl?

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #109 on: September 14 2006, 07:14 am »
Depends if that's before Hokuto has trained him or after!  I say we vote for after!
Yes, I vote for after too. ^^

Lol, well, he is gay. ;-)

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #110 on: September 14 2006, 07:17 am »

See?  Didn't have to replace manga with anything and it was still perverted.  Now all we need is Seishirou to pop up and say to Subaru "Am I sexy?" like he did in Tokyo Babylon. XD

Where is this thread going?

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #111 on: September 14 2006, 07:23 am »
*just finished looking at it* oh wow

Show content
i'm really proud of sukura, shes actually doing something useful :P. omg she looks soooo determind and the KuroSaku moment was kool. XD. i wonder whats going to happen when Fai wakes up o.O and whats going to after all this. the biggest question on my mind is "WHERE IS CLONE!SYAORAN!!!???"  :angry1:

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #112 on: September 14 2006, 07:31 am »
This made my day, because...

Show content
FUUMA IS A HUNTER TOO! that mean we are going to see him again and OMG! I love when He molested Kamui, just the way it should me *loves, loves, loves a little more* God I love that panle *loves more* and Sakura looks really nice in that out fit.

To be honest, I'm not suprised that Fuuma is Seishirou's brother at all, after see that Kamui and Subaru are, the Sei, Fuuma bother thing makes sense too and if in a future Kotori and Hokuto ended beeing sisters, I wont not be suprised but very happy! XDDDD

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #113 on: September 14 2006, 07:41 am »
Where is this thread going?
Crazy, that's where! xd

Chibiyuuto just posted cleaned up scans at the Room of Requirement.

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #114 on: September 14 2006, 07:51 am »
The scanlated version from Hyuu Scans already out as well

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #115 on: September 14 2006, 07:52 am »
OMG!!! thank you

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #116 on: September 14 2006, 07:53 am »
I really liked this chapter. I’ve always liked Sakura’s character in TRC and although I’ve found her innocence and damsle-in-distress-ness quite adorable, it’s really great to see her finally steping up to the plate for real and ready to go it alone.

Show content
Her new costume is so cute! ^^ I love the way she takes Syaoran’s cloak with her. Also love the Kuro!daddy moments and Sakura's "Kurogane-san, please get your wounds treated. Please look after Fay-san."

A lot of people have mentioned that, until now Sakura has been well, a bit wet. But thinking about it, if CLAMP has been leading up to this Tokyo arc, Sakura venturing into danger on her own wouldn’t be nearly as tense if she had been the ‘super-genki-magical-girl’ Sakura that she was in CCS, already used to fighting with the boys and holding her own in battle. The fact that she’s so fragile in TRC, I think, is a very good thing in terms of storytelling.

And OMG! The Room of Requiem’s scans come with some fantastic colour TRC/xxxHOLIC crossover pictures! Fai in a frilly pink apron and headband and clearly loving it!! CLAMP's gayest picture of Fai so far I think!!

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #117 on: September 14 2006, 07:55 am »
I really liked this chapter. I’ve always liked Sakura’s character in TRC and although I’ve found her innocence and damsle-in-distress-ness quite adorable, it’s really great to see her finally steping up to the plate for real and ready to go it alone.

Show content
Her new costume is so cute! ^^ I love the way she takes Syaoran’s cloak with her. Also love the Kuro!daddy moments and Sakura's "Kurogane-san, please get your wounds treated. Please look after Fay-san."

A lot of people have mentioned that, until now Sakura has been well, a bit wet. But thinking about it, if CLAMP has been leading up to this Tokyo arc, Sakura venturing into danger on her own wouldn’t be nearly as tense if she had been the ‘super-genki-magical-girl’ Sakura that she was in CCS, already used to fighting with the boys and holding her own in battle. The fact that she’s so fragile in TRC, I think, is a very good thing in terms of storytelling.

And OMG! The Room of Requiem’s scans come with some fantastic colour TRC/xxxHOLIC crossover pictures! Fai in a frilly pink apron and headband and clearly loving it!! CLAMP's gayest picture of Fai so far I think!!
Hmm, some good points.

And those crossover pictures are an advertisement for the new Horitsuba Gakuen Drama CD that's coming out soon. ^_^

God, I swear I'll stop posting on this thread. -_-

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #118 on: September 14 2006, 09:04 am »

Show content
i'm really proud of sukura, shes actually doing something useful :P. omg she looks soooo determind and the KuroSaku moment was kool. XD. i wonder whats going to happen when Fai wakes up o.O and whats going to after all this. the biggest question on my mind is "WHERE IS CLONE!SYAORAN!!!???" :angry1:

Who knows.  He probably went to visit the witch of the west before hopping the dimensions for Sakura's feather.  Or...he could be on a long vacation break?

Syaoran: *is tapping his feet*  So, when do I get to debut as my cool ultra bad self in a dimension?
Tsubaki Nekoi:  Not yet.  You haven't been drawn yet!   I've yet to also go out and buy more background screentones.  Maybe Igarashi-san would want to help out on this? 
Syaoran: ....*explodes*  What!?
Mokona:  That's right.  I'm mostly in charge of drawing all of you so be patient! 
Syaoran: But...but...I can't wait!!   
Nekoi:  *looks behind her* Ohkawa-chan?  Can you please go over with Syaoran his lines for the clone chapter?  It'll keep us occupied with peace.  *winks*
Ageha Ohkawa:  *nods* Un.  Yeah.  Please come to my table, Syaoran. 
Syaoran:  Finally!!   I'm tired doing nothing but watching and have short lines!   *grumbles*

Show content
Curious to see if Sakura comes into a conflict while she's out on her mission by herself.   >_>  The splash page for this chapter kind of surprised me and made me do a double take to make sure this was Tsubasa.  Haha.. ^_^
O.o

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #119 on: September 14 2006, 09:22 am »

Show content
i'm really proud of sukura, shes actually doing something useful :P. omg she looks soooo determind and the KuroSaku moment was kool. XD. i wonder whats going to happen when Fai wakes up o.O and whats going to after all this. the biggest question on my mind is "WHERE IS CLONE!SYAORAN!!!???" :angry1:

He's currently attending a very long and boring orientation from FWR on villainy.