AuthorTopic: Chapter 128  (Read 50981 times)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: Chapter 128
« Reply #120 on: September 14 2006, 10:32 am »
He's currently attending a very long and boring orientation from FWR on villainy.

FTW. I don't think FWR is really qualified to teach anyone about villainy. Cloney needs a better tutor - he should have stayed in Tokyo and waited for Seishirou. :XD:
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #121 on: September 14 2006, 11:09 am »
Here is the translation of the chapter, I found it on the web, so, enjoy it:

Splash page: Even though we are far apart, my thoughts will definitely reach you.

p.1
Yusuriha: The amount of water inside the bottle doesn't quite match what came out?!
Mokona: The place is filled with water now.
Yuuko: The water doesn't mean to be pretty. It has natural power that hasn't been disinfected. It's very powerful.

p.2
Yuuko: Even so, it can be polluted by what happened to this world in the past. Before this water is gone, you have to adjust the system of your world. After that, the rest is up to you.

p.3
Somebody: However, what kind of structure should we turn it into?
Someone else: What should we do to the container that holds the feather?

Kamui: This world doesn't have magic or magic powers. There is no need to create machines to defend against it.

p.4
Fuuma: This feather doesn't belong to this world. Four years ago, I brought it here from another dimension.

p.5
Fuuma: Hello, Yuuko-san. What's the time over there?
Yuuko: It's almost night time.
Fuuma: Well then it's good evening. Ever since I came to this world, there is no means of communication so I got disconnected from you.
Kamui:...
Kurogane: So you know him too huh (speaking to Yuuko possibly).
Fuuma: I'm a new customer of Yuuko-san's shop.
Yuuko: That contain is something you found too.
Fuuma: Yes, because that's my job.

p.6
Fuuma: Being a hunter, we are asked to find valuable things. Sometimes it's something we want as well. There are all sorts.
So even though we are both hunters, what we search for is different, big brother and I.

p.7
Nice to meet you. You're Subaru-san. Big Brother is always in your care (this sentence can also be "thanks for looking after big brother").

p.8
Kamui: You're the brother of that hunter?
Fuuma: When we were crossing different worlds, I heard about the vampire twins from him. They're always together but somehow only one is here. I wonder what was going on.

p.9
Fuuma: You met up with each other all right?

p.10
[no dialogue]

p.11
Subaru: Kamui!
Fuuma: It's just like Big Brother said. Kamui is strong.

p.12
Fuuma: But I also learnt that Subaru-san can be very scary when he's angry.
Subaru: Please let go of Kamui.
Fuuma: Of course.

p.13
Yuuko: You brothers are always troublemakers.
Fuuma: That's just Big Brother.
Yuuko: You too.
Fuuma: Seishiro-Big Brother has not arrived in this world yet.
Yuuko: Well, about the price, Kurogane.

p.14
Kurogane: Finally you want something?
Syaoran: With that I'll...
Sakura: I'll do it.
Mokona: Sakura!

p.15
Sakura: I've always been sleeping in this world. I couldn't do anything. That's why I want to do it.

p.16
Sakura: Please tell me what happened up until now.

p.17
Fuuma: Is the instruction on how to ride this ok?
Sakura: Yes, thank you very much.

p.18
Mokona: Are you really going alone?
Sakura: Yes.
Mokona: Yuuko! The rain in this country hurts a lot! There are very big creatures too. It's very dangerous to go alone.
Yuuko: That's why I asked her to bring me something from a place that only I have told her. That will be a payment.

p.19
Sakura: I'm sorry.
Syaoran: Huh?
Sakura: It's because I said "stop" that is why you were injured. So please rest. Moko-chan too.

p.20
Sakura: Kurogane-san, please get your wounds treated. Please look after Fay-san.
Kurogane: You're speaking the whole time. You probably won't listen.
Go, we'll remain here until you come back.

p.21
Sakura: Yes.

Next issue: What is waiting for the princess?

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #122 on: September 14 2006, 12:15 pm »
Show content
*squeal*  Molestation!

Like everyone else I imediately thought of the ice cream scene (what volume was that anyway, I want to reread that scene now) when it was discovered that Fuuma and Sei-chan are brothers.  Now all we need is for "Niisan" to show up and find the person he's hunting for.

Sakura's new outfit is cool.  Except for what she wore in Piffle I've disliked most of her outfits (I'm not into the girly-girly stuff) so it's cool seeing her wear something bad-*** for a change.  I'm hoping that CLAMP doesn't focus on her the entire time for the next part but it's nice to see her doing something for a change.

I loved it when Sakura told Kuro to look after Fay. XD
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #123 on: September 14 2006, 12:41 pm »
Who knows.  He probably went to visit the witch of the west before hopping the dimensions for Sakura's feather.  Or...he could be on a long vacation break?

Syaoran: *is tapping his feet*  So, when do I get to debut as my cool ultra bad self in a dimension?
Tsubaki Nekoi:  Not yet.  You haven't been drawn yet!   I've yet to also go out and buy more background screentones.  Maybe Igarashi-san would want to help out on this? 
Syaoran: ....*explodes*  What!?
Mokona:  That's right.  I'm mostly in charge of drawing all of you so be patient! 
Syaoran: But...but...I can't wait!!   
Nekoi:  *looks behind her* Ohkawa-chan?  Can you please go over with Syaoran his lines for the clone chapter?  It'll keep us occupied with peace.  *winks*
Ageha Ohkawa:  *nods* Un.  Yeah.  Please come to my table, Syaoran. 
Syaoran:  Finally!!   I'm tired doing nothing but watching and have short lines!   *grumbles*

Show content
Curious to see if Sakura comes into a conflict while she's out on her mission by herself.   >_>  The splash page for this chapter kind of surprised me and made me do a double take to make sure this was Tsubasa.  Haha.. ^_^

XD lol thats funny.
Show content
i wonder if sakura is going to kick butt when she encounters an enimy XP

He's currently attending a very long and boring orientation from FWR on villainy.

yup hes probually doing that

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #124 on: September 14 2006, 01:02 pm »
Show content
*squeal* Molestation!

Like everyone else I imediately thought of the ice cream scene (what volume was that anyway, I want to reread that scene now) when it was discovered that Fuuma and Sei-chan are brothers. Now all we need is for "Niisan" to show up and find the person he's hunting for.

Volume 14, I have no idea what chapter though.  I had done a "no chapter this week" with it before where Seishirou had killed the chapter for Fuuma, and when I think back, it's rather funny now. Especially with Yuuko's "troublemakers" comment. XD

:digs through files:

^ A couple pages from that chapter that's the source for the ice cream joke.

:XD:

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #125 on: September 14 2006, 01:05 pm »
I must say I wasn't too impressed by this chapter.... after 2 week wait... it wasn't that exciting... so Fuuma is Seishirou's little brother? Interesting twist..

Loved Sakura's outfit in the end though! Is it just me or is Sakura completely changed in this arc? There's something missing from her... oh yeah, her smile. I always loved her smile. Has she truely smiled even once ever since coming to Tokyo? I really want her to smile.... I know with Clone!Syaoran gone it's hard but... :sad5:

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #126 on: September 14 2006, 01:21 pm »
Volume 14, I have no idea what chapter though.  I had done a "no chapter this week" with it before where Seishirou had killed the chapter for Fuuma, and when I think back, it's rather funny now. Especially with Yuuko's "troublemakers" comment. XD

Thank you, I found it! XD

If anyone else wants to read it, it starts on page 100 but like nefadol I have no clue the chapter since the chapters aren't listed in my version.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #127 on: September 14 2006, 01:25 pm »

:XD: I thought so. OH no
Show content
it's the evil brothers and eating ice cream. LOL
« Last Edit: September 15 2006, 03:52 am by mizunotsubasa »

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #128 on: September 14 2006, 02:16 pm »
I see the family resemblance stronger than ever XD. Gawd, Kamui and Subaru have it tough.
I'm another one for Hokuto and Kotori being their sisters in TRC. Only, I think they already are, but Fuuma killed Kotori and Seishirou offed Hokuto - CLAMP female siblings really do have short expected life-spans. Unless you're Sakura, but Touya is a big sweetie so she's safe. :)
« Last Edit: September 15 2006, 03:10 am by duchessa »

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #129 on: September 14 2006, 11:04 pm »

???there's your quote...and what...? :confused:

It's so true that Kotori and Hokuto did die young, what's worse, Killed by the person they loved....and how Kamui and Subaru situation is so much the same in X, and as I recall Subaru in X also said to Kamui that they are the same (when Subaru enter Kamui's dream when he's in coma), where both have 'the person I like the most killed my most important person", though this is true for Subaru, I'm not sure whether for Kamui, Kotori is he like most or important. BUt overall, i says that Kamui and Subaru are 'twin' in the way their life goes with the people they cared about.

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #130 on: September 15 2006, 12:22 am »
does that chinese scan site have the scans yet? i need clean scans to maek the scanslations forthe msn site ^^;;
http://photo.163.com/photos/cocoya118/72327221/
Password is "lieren"
Which is also the han yu pin yin (the way you pronounce) of the Chinese words "猎人" (hunter). ^^
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #131 on: September 15 2006, 12:22 am »

:XD:
Great Nefadol-chan! post it in that topic too!

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #132 on: September 15 2006, 01:30 am »
It is a little off-topic but at the same time not wholly so, but I took to finding scanlations of X more seriously and it was all due to the talk on the chapter threads here, the point where I knew I should take it as a priority was after the ice cream talk - I was so tired and beat yesterday but I was laughing out loud last night when I read that.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #133 on: September 15 2006, 02:30 am »
X_x All the bishi molestation in this chapter! Fuuma beee-have!!!

Can someone please explain to me just how this series constitutes as 'shonen' anymore?! I mean, Syaoran has crossdressed, as has Fai (in frills and pink even! XD), Fai has worn a crop-top twice and is the campest manga character I’ve ever come across. There are numerous shonen-ai couples/chemistry – Kamui x Fuuma, (probable) Seishirou x Subaru, Toya x Yukito, Ashura x Fai, (now undeniable) Kurogane x Fai.
A good deal of the splash pages are just pure fanservice for girls. Kurogane in a tuxedo with his shirt hanging open, a dripping wet Fai with his shirt open too, touchy-feely gothic vampire twins… etc.
The only sexy females in the series to mention are Oruha-san, occationally Yuko when she appears and maybe Primera and Xing Huo.
Seriously! Are men still reading this series?!

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #134 on: September 15 2006, 02:49 am »

Can someone please explain to me just how this series constitutes as 'shonen' anymore?! I mean, Syaoran has crossdressed, as has Fai (in frills and pink even! XD), Fai has worn a crop-top twice and is the campest manga character I’ve ever come across. There are numerous shonen-ai couples/chemistry – Kamui x Fuuma, (probable) Seishirou x Subaru, Toya x Yukito, Ashura x Fai, (now undeniable) Kurogane x Fai.
A good deal of the splash pages are just pure fanservice for girls. Kurogane in a tuxedo with his shirt hanging open, a dripping wet Fai with his shirt open too, touchy-feely gothic vampire twins… etc.
The only sexy females in the series to mention are Oruha-san, occationally Yuko when she appears and maybe Primera and Xing Huo.

Nicely put, girl ^____^ But you're right, TRC really doesn't contain a lot of fanservice for boys... But maybe that's just because the mangaka are probably their own slash pariring's biggest fan girls *g*

And where did Fai wear crop tops? O.O! *neeeeeds to see it!*
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #135 on: September 15 2006, 02:53 am »

Can someone please explain to me just how this series constitutes as 'shonen' anymore?!

Maybe gay men?  LOL

I think that even when Clamp TRY to do shounen (Chobits) with all the correct fanservice (naked persocom's, flirty women) that they fail and end up with a mostly shoujo series.  Holic and Tsubasa are both run in shounen mags but I think they're just writing in the way they write best.  If the publishers want Clamp for their magazines then they should know what to expect.

Maybe the publishers just want increased sales-this way they get males buying the magazine for the rest of the serialisations and females buying the magazines for Tsubasa and Holic!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #136 on: September 15 2006, 03:37 am »

Lol- actually, I know plenty of guys who don't have a problem with teh gay and who read TRC. Not all guys immediately stop reading a series when it 'gets gay,' thank goodness.

And actually, CLAMP is quoted as have said that they consider HOLiC a shoujo series. ^^ Even when people were saying KF would never be canon because TRC is 'shounen' I never really considered that a valid argument. As much as TRC is about Syaoran fighting to save Sakura and whatnot, it's also just as much about the crossovers with other CLAMP series; and almost all of CLAMP's series are unambiguously shoujo.

If idiot guys aren't reading TRC because of 'teh gay,' that's their loss.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #137 on: September 15 2006, 04:03 am »
And where did Fai wear crop tops? O.O! *neeeeeds to see it!*

In Henshin republic, the first shirt he wears is way above his navel and also in Piffle world, his casual t-shirt is the same.

My brother read the first six graphic novels of TRC. He's very much a fan of shonen manga. After the Outo arc he refused to believe that TRC was, in fact, shonen and wouldn't read anymore. He said something along the lines of "No shonen series would ever have so much frilly girly rubbish, sappy romance and blatently gay men."

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #138 on: September 15 2006, 04:32 am »
My brother read the first six graphic novels of TRC. He's very much a fan of shonen manga. After the Outo arc he refused to believe that TRC was, in fact, shonen and wouldn't read anymore. He said something along the lines of "No shonen series would ever have so much frilly girly rubbish, sappy romance and blatently gay men."

My brother started reading Tsubasa before me, but when I read it I became a K/F fan I slowly brought him over to the dark side. I have raised him well, or something, I don't think there are many 14 year old KuroFai fanboys :XD:

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #139 on: September 15 2006, 08:27 am »
O please, when Legal Drug came out in america, I gave one, book one, it to a friend as a present, and she lost it on the bus. Weeks later, a football Player, one of the guy's found it and they just passed it around like crazy, walked up to her and asked if there were anymore, and low and behold, we found out that people liked the manga, even a few teachers. Now they have a whole list in the school libarey. CLAMP being one of the many to choose from. Who would have thought one lost manga could bring a whole bookcase full to school....saddly, Legal Drug is not aloud, as of what is on the cover, hehe..

and CLAMP has said that they don't care what mag, they put their stories in, and I have no problem with it.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME