AuthorTopic: Chapter 128  (Read 50971 times)

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
Re: Chapter 128
« Reply #140 on: September 15 2006, 09:10 am »
and CLAMP has said that they don't care what mag, they put their stories in, and I have no problem with it.

*agrees with Smile*

Think about it.  Think where "X" was published and how they were making "X" until the day, the magazine company pulled them out.  It's suppose to be shoujo but......heh for the blood.    I mean, even "Angelic Layer" didn't seem to fit in much with the whole shonen perspective despite it being a shonen manga, but, it stars a girl and has some bits of love theme in it.   Also, the second part of MKR was switched from a shoujo magazine to a shonen magazine.  <_<

^___^  CLAMP has this kind of recognizable style about them.  They make some of their stories not really focused on the particular genre but kind of inter-mingle their genres a little.  Makes them stand out from such shonen mangas like Hikaru No Go, Prince of Tennis, Kazan, Naruto, Inu Yasha, MAR, FMA, etc.    Yukiru Sugisaki, of D.N. Angel and Lagoon Engine fame, may actually relate a little to CLAMP because a lot of readers didn't quite know where to classify her manga as shoujo or shonen.  Yukiru says it's all shoujo but hmmmmm... (I still think it's a mix.)  :D
O.o

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #141 on: September 15 2006, 05:22 pm »
woww...which high school is that..? they actually putting manga in the shelves..?? my schools since elementary never have those....(currently off topic)

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline kuma

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #142 on: September 15 2006, 08:26 pm »
umm..... on topic question
what do you think the thing that sakura is going to find in x-world?
maybe it will save watanuki's live
afterall watanuki did collect the water.

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #143 on: September 15 2006, 08:29 pm »
watanuki is going to die?!?! how did watanuki collect the water anyway.. (sorry i don't read xxx)
anyway why is seishiro hunting the vampire twins?

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #144 on: September 15 2006, 08:35 pm »
Show content
in the latest chapter, watanuki fall out of two story building and was saved by yuuko. is was a wish from three people. there is a theory that they were doumeki, himawari and ccs!shaoran?
he collect the water from a well that is not mixed with tap water (pure). i don't know how many bottles collected but it were a lot and heavier than normal water

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #145 on: September 16 2006, 03:24 am »
anyway why is seishiro hunting the vampire twins?

Because Subaru is the treasure he wants for himself.

Since Fuuma said "Niisan is always in your care", I assume that Subaru saved him at one point, Seishirou grew attached and was less than pleased when a certain over protected brother interfered.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #146 on: September 16 2006, 03:52 am »
Because Subaru is the treasure he wants for himself.

Since Fuuma said "Niisan is always in your care", I assume that Subaru saved him at one point, Seishirou grew attached and was less than pleased when a certain over protected brother interfered.

It's because Seishirou is a possessive little kid. -_-

Definately shows you the contrast between Hokuto and Kamui.  She pushed Subaru and Seishirou together despite the fact that she knew he was bad, and even after he did what he did, she still liked him.  Kamui on the other hand...quite the opposite. XD

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #147 on: September 16 2006, 04:07 am »
But there is another brother who also takes part in this drama. Come to think of it, Fuuma often tries to confront both Subaru and Seishiro about their relationship in some strande manner. In X
Show content
he was the one who knew subaru's wish and ripped out his eye, he was the one who talked to Seishirou about his behaviour and actions towards Subaru, it was him who brought Sei's eye to Subaru and told him about his wish
and now he in such a teasing manner says somthing like "he is always in your care" and that Subaru is scary when angry (as if he was trying to say "my brother talks a lot about you." and "So that's the one who stole his heart ^_~"). Another matchmaker ^^
« Last Edit: September 16 2006, 04:54 am by Chiaki »
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #148 on: September 16 2006, 05:27 am »
But there is another brother who also takes part in this drama. Come to think of it, Fuuma often tries to confront both Subaru and Seishiro about their relationship in some strande manner. In X
Show content
he was the one who knew subaru's wish and ripped out his eye, he was the one who talked to Seishirou about his behaviour and actions towards Subaru, it was him who brought Sei's eye to Subaru and told him about his wish
and now he in such a teasing manner says somthing like "he is always in your care" and that Subaru is scary when angry (as if he was trying to say "my brother talks a lot about you." and "So that's the one who stole his heart ^_~"). Another matchmaker ^^

Yeap, matchmaker!Fuuma is LOVE!

(so is molestingKamui!Fuuma, snarky!Fuuma and smirking!Fuuma...although none are as good as Ohohohohohoho!Hokuto)

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #149 on: September 16 2006, 05:52 am »
Matchmaker!Fuuma is fine, Wishgranting!Fuuma is not.  We don't need him going around poking out eyes and decapitating people.  Unlike Yuuko, his methods were a bit more crude, to say the least. -_-

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #150 on: September 16 2006, 06:32 am »
Wishgranting!Fuuma isn't that bad.  He did let that kid live after all by telling her to get out of the area since that was her wish.  It's not his fault that everyone around him wished for bad things to happen to them.  :tongue3:

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #151 on: September 16 2006, 06:54 am »
I don't mind Wishgranting!Fuuma, without him Subaru never would have had any kind of closure with Seishirou in X.  It's just that I don't think Tsubasa needs anymore angst, but it's kinda on a downward spiral in that direction anyway, just wait until Sei-chan shows up.

You have to wonder what he'd do if the greatest wish of one of the DOE or DOH was to open a bakery, would he help them with that?  Everyone in X is so angsty, nobody has a positive wish that doesn't end in death. -_-

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #152 on: September 16 2006, 08:03 am »
I don't think what Subaru got was closure...

if anything it was the complete OPPOSITE of closure because now Subaru will NEVER get over Seishirou.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #153 on: September 16 2006, 08:26 am »
Well, as close to closure as he was going to get.  If Fuuma didn't tell him Seishirou's last wish and fulfilled it, I think Subaru would have been far more lost than he ended up being.  Although I wouldn't say he's happy or probably will ever be, but we can't know for sure (X isn't over yet).  Seishirou was indeed very selfish, even Fuuma said that about him.  At least Yuuko hopes that Subaru will be happy, but she did say that he has to make his own happiness.

You know this Sei-chan is probably the same, and that's not very comforting. -_-

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #154 on: September 16 2006, 09:12 am »
I'm also really glad that Sakura
Show content
FINALLY got to do something in the manga besides sleeping, screaming, or crying^^. Go Sakura! (However, I do hope that they get out of this country soon XP)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #155 on: September 16 2006, 09:26 am »
hehe, inspired by Sakura's outfit, my imagination did this...I can't avoid thinking about LaraCroft when I saw Sakura with that clothes... :hehe:enjoy !
[/img]
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/ishiyaki/sakucroft2.jpg

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #156 on: September 16 2006, 10:58 am »
Amazingly, that clothes fit Sakura quite well ^^, since we also rarely see her in Action clothes, mostly from the beginning of the series is only dress isn't it..?good job, Ishiyaki! :okay:

okay, anyone want to make prediction for what happen next..? I think half the chapter will focus on Sakura, and the rest will be back to the others, but I don't think Yuuko will start explaining everything she can while Sakura's gone, she has right to know what happen actually, with the Syaorans especially...And the place where Sakura go to.?i think it will be certain place where Sakura only can do it or has anything to do with her special power. But, IF Sakura doesn't take over the price, will Yuuko ask the same thing to Kurogane.?

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #157 on: September 16 2006, 02:53 pm »
The latest release schedule is out and it looks like CLAMP is going to be spoiling us for a bit.  XD

09/20 - Shonen Magazine #42 - Chapter 129.
09/27 - Shonen Magazine #43 - Chapter 130.
10/04 - Shonen Magazine #44 - Chapter 131.
10/11 - Shonen Magazine #45 - Chapter 132.

Source

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #158 on: September 16 2006, 03:25 pm »
The latest release schedule is out and it looks like CLAMP is going to be spoiling us for a bit. XD

Source

all right :D! *throws party^^*

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #159 on: September 16 2006, 03:36 pm »
The latest release schedule is out and it looks like CLAMP is going to be spoiling us for a bit.  XD

Source

awsome. ^_^ too bad for the breaks for holic tho :(
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan