AuthorTopic: Chapter 128  (Read 50765 times)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: Chapter 128
« Reply #40 on: September 13 2006, 08:32 am »
Ajbfipwevfowlb I love this chapitre!

Show content
Point one: Explanations are love. It makes more sense that the feather was brought to this world by Fuuma, rather than there having been...three feathers in this world or however many. And the Fuuma-Seishirou Kamui-Subaru brother pairs? That just rocks. Of course Subaru takes good care of 'niisan, Fuuma...And so, Fuuma and Sei-chan are just generic "hunters" of valuable, and Seishirou just happens *ahem* to be hunting vampire. Interesting - it reminds me of Hunter x Hunter, if anyone here knows that series.

Point two: Fuuma grabbing Kamui made me skip in circles for minute until I calmed down. Fuuma/Kamui OMG X fangirlness! *Feels spazzy* (But Subaru doing the freaky nail thing = O.o.)

Point three: Most important point - SAKURA! I just knew the girl had it in her. T-T She really went for it there - she knows she hasn't been able to be helpful, but she goes in to fix that. And her new outfit is wonderful and hot. I really want to see her get some time to prove herself - even though it means longer until the next world, I'm willing to wait it out to see what Sakura can do. I am so loving her right now.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #41 on: September 13 2006, 08:37 am »
does that chinese scan site have the scans yet? i need clean scans to maek the scanslations forthe msn site ^^;;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline lynalar

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #42 on: September 13 2006, 08:41 am »
Ok... Help me out people!

Show content
Why the hell is Sakura going to pay the price for Kurogane's wish? This doesn't make much sense to me!
Maybe I got it wrong, but that's how it looked to me

A theory:

Show content
What if feels some sort of guilt because "her" syoaran is the one who hurt Fai and did so in his obsessive quest for her feathers.
  Or...she did it because like Mokona, she wants to help Fai.  And help in general. 

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #43 on: September 13 2006, 08:51 am »
Agree

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #44 on: September 13 2006, 08:56 am »
I  Agree too *nods*

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #45 on: September 13 2006, 09:24 am »
one word posts are considered spam ~_^

anyways, i just hope that it doesnt get boring.
Show content
they COULD go on and show us all sakura, ut hopefully show a few shots of the building and stuff. (more kamui subaru fuuma interactiones ETC)
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #46 on: September 13 2006, 09:40 am »
akdfaksdfn that was nice.

Show content
Hum.  Ahaha.  Hahaha. ha.

Okay, now that thats out of my system.  I liked this chapter. It wasn't "WTFOMFGNOES" but it was interesting and well drawn.  I liked Sakura's outfit so much I swear to God it will haunt my inner artist.  Her determined look brings to mind our good ol' CCS Sakura.

I've never read X, but I found Kamui's reaction to Fuuma, and then Subaru's reaction to Fuuma's holding Kamui, wildly entertaining.  I've never been one for violent, angst filled stories (oh Tsubasa...you've strayed so far) but I might consider reading it.

Overall, I'm happy with this.  It was eventful, there was more pics of R!Syao, and Sakura got a hot outfit. 
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #47 on: September 13 2006, 09:53 am »
Show content
Beautiful chaptire! Much bettter than I had thought, and I'm soo happy for Sakura.
Sakura really isn't as ignorant as some people think she is. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she understood what was going on and felt responsible for it. Its her nature too, I guess. I agree that she did look similar to Kamui a bit in the end, which was odd, but at the same time, it gave her a more mature and determined feel that we haven't really seen in her before. I'm glad to see a greater independece in her and I'm glad to see her in that new outfit too! I certainly gained more respect for TRC Sakura in this chaptire. Hopefully, we will see her true potential soon. After all, if just her memories are that powerful....what can she really do?
With all of the X/1999 characters....*tears* There was a lot of good emotion in the art in this chaptire and Subaru was amazing! I'm guessing Fuuma is going to leave this world now, huh? Subaru and Kamui, too? I can't relaly think of reasons for them to stay. Was it ever really made clear as to what Fuuma was searching for? Was it the feather, and then he couldn't contact Yuko so he couldn't do what he needed to do with it or leave because of it? *shrugs*
Did anyone else really love the Mokona title page?! *blush*
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #48 on: September 13 2006, 09:54 am »
I just want to say A) again, he reminds me so much more of CCS syaoran than cloney did, and B) he be hawt.  See below for evidence of both:

Oh, and as to the paying for the wish thing:
Show content
Yuuko still hasn't gotten any payment, right? What Sakura is doing still isn't anything for Yuuko, it is to fix the acid rain problem, right?
« Last Edit: September 13 2006, 10:14 am by Kirtai »

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #49 on: September 13 2006, 10:14 am »
HOLY CARP!
Sakura i love you~! Yay she's back to CCS Sakura, she's gonna DO SOMETHING~! And I think those clothes look better on her than all those big frilly dresses. Yay for Sakura character development! Stop waiting for people to save you.
^.^ though I guess Sakura is the only one who hasn't been (physically) hurt in this world yet. The others arnt exactly in good condition to go a-questing.
Show content
Sei-chan = Fuu-chan's niisan... ok WTF.
Fuuma is back to his happy-go-slaughter self. Kamui is still an angry little boy.
« Last Edit: September 13 2006, 02:04 pm by Senefen »

Offline Emi~sama

• what ever
« Reply #50 on: September 13 2006, 10:23 am »
lol its after the 1st  spoiler thing [/spoiler]

Show content
she's finely moveing S+S will be alive again* wave's S+S flag* I love her outfit ^^ too but I'm geting sick of the X World x.x
Art done by:???
黒鋼+ファイ
Forum Family
brother in law: Vampifaied
Twin Brother: Kouichi

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #51 on: September 13 2006, 11:06 am »
I like how
Show content
Subaru tell Fuuma to realase Kamui.
ps. Just don't get Subaru pissed XD I love the all the brotherly love between Subaru and Kamui. So very protective of each other.
So very kiddy at the moment.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #52 on: September 13 2006, 11:11 am »
Show content
Just noticed Subaru lost one of his gloves when he released his claws, there goes that reference.  For those who haven't read Tokyo Babylon, he wears gloves from the time he's 9 to 16...and of course it had to do with Sei-chan.  Bye-bye nostalgia. >_>

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
« Reply #53 on: September 13 2006, 11:21 am »
When is Syaoran going to say something that shows us what he's like?!!! Is he like CCS syaoran or like TRC syaoran? :cry:
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #54 on: September 13 2006, 11:24 am »
Oh, and as to the paying for the wish thing:
Show content
Yuuko still hasn't gotten any payment, right? What Sakura is doing still isn't anything for Yuuko, it is to fix the acid rain problem, right?

I hope that's right. Because Kuro should really pay for his own wish.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #55 on: September 13 2006, 11:32 am »
If it was something only Sakura could do, maybe that would be okay, though.  I mean, her helping out means she's PART of it, now.

And:

When is Syaoran going to say something that shows us what he's like?!!! Is he like CCS syaoran or like TRC syaoran? :cry:

I agree.  I can't wait until some explaining comes from him.  He's said about...five lines this whole entire time.  Whoo.  The random background people (sorry X/whatever else they're from fans, that's what they are to me) say more than him.  I wanna know more about what he is and what he's after now.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #56 on: September 13 2006, 11:35 am »
I hope that's right. Because Kuro should really pay for his own wish.
I agree- Kurogane has to pay for his own wish.

Here's what I figure for the rundown of the wish situation, since it's confusing:

1- Kurogane wanted to save Fai's life. Subaru wanted water for the reservoir.

2- Yuuko says that it would be too expensive for Kurogane to wish to save Fai's life.

3- Yuuko then has Kurogane wish for the water.

4- Yuuko then tells Subaru to give his blood to Fai (for Kurogane's sake) to pay Kurogane for making Subaru's wish for him.

5- Kamui refuses to let Subaru give Fai his blood, and instead gives his own blood to Fai. Therefore, Subaru does not have to pay any price for the wish that was originally his. (Will Subaru then be in debt to Kamui?)

So Kurogane still owes for the water, since the water has been delivered. Unless Sakura is paying for the water, which doesn't make any sense.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #57 on: September 13 2006, 12:04 pm »
Okay, think of this in a simpler, real-world term.
When you were a kid, let's say you want ice cream, but you don't have the money.
So...
You turn to your mommy/daddy (or both, who knows) and ask THEM for money.
Technically, you are the one who wants the ice cream, you should be paying for it, but someone else is doing it for you.

I think that concept applies to what Sakura is doing for Kurogane. As long as someone or something can afford to pay that price, it really shouldn't matter who does it.

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #58 on: September 13 2006, 12:14 pm »
Show content
I think Sakura could pay for the water by that logic, but since wishes are more personal thing than ice cream, I can see why people would think that that feels wrong.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #59 on: September 13 2006, 12:19 pm »
Okay, think of this in a simpler, real-world term.
When you were a kid, let's say you want ice cream, but you don't have the money.
So...
You turn to your mommy/daddy (or both, who knows) and ask THEM for money.
Technically, you are the one who wants the ice cream, you should be paying for it, but someone else is doing it for you.

I think that concept applies to what Sakura is doing for Kurogane. As long as someone or something can afford to pay that price, it really shouldn't matter who does it.
Well, yeah, you do that when you're a kid. But... Sakura is not Kurogane's father. And Kurogane is fully capable of paying for the water or Yuuko wouldn't have told him to pay for the water. So why would he need to go to Sakura to pay for the wish? xd

And Kurogane is not giving Sakura anything for paying for the water, which he would have to do if she were paying for the water. The reason he has to pay for the water in the first place is because he made a deal with Subaru . This is all about Yuuko granting wishes for proper prices- everyone must pay the proper price for what they receive.

Edit: Think of it this way: Subaru wanted ice cream. Kurogane agreed to pay for Subaru's ice cream. In exchange, Subaru had to give Kurogane his manga. It does matter who pays for what- if someone pays the price for you, you owe them in return; it's not a free ride.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy