CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 19: The Second Trial

<< < (3/4) > >>

Emiko:
What the frig? This episode reminds me of a bad Disney sequel. Like Mulan 2 or Cinderella 2 or something. Obviously only made for money, re-uses popular characters and pretty much has little in the way of actual plot.

The music was good, though. What was that english song called? Does anyone know?

Capella:

--- Quote from: Emiko on September 19 2006, 07:04 am ---The music was good, though. What was that english song called? Does anyone know?

--- End quote ---

I don't think we really know, but some one thought it might be the "my dear feather" from the OST 4 tracklisting. It was in episode 42, I think.

Anyway, having watched the episode: Show contentThis is just so out of nowhere. The Koryo plotline wraps up neatly, but then Bee-train throws in these nonsensical jewels and elves and masked girls and far too many mirrors. WHY so many mirrors, anyway? -Was it explained at all how these village kids can suddenly use the secret arts? Oh, and the vortex sucking in only Syaoran, Chun-Hyang, Sorata, and Kurogane made no sense at all.

Sandra-chan:
Can't take more fillers... I've counted them, there are as many fillers as there are other  episodes.. :(

Smile_For_Me:
Get over it already, this is the Anime, as sad as it is, lets just hope in the end, CLAMP will get TRC and XXXHOLIC turned into a long OVA by a better company, Mad house......

Over all, I liked the filler, people are only bashing it because its not the manga. Yes I will say it gets to me some times, but still..

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Sandra-chan on September 22 2006, 05:29 am ---Can't take more fillers... I've counted them, there are as many fillers as there are other  episodes.. :(

--- End quote ---
yes. the total canon:episodes this year will be 10/26 T_T thats pretty lousy. last year it was 24:26

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version