Poll

If there was a battle, who would probably win?

Kurogane
1 (4.3%)
Fai
14 (60.9%)
It'd be a tie.
7 (30.4%)
I don't know.
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

AuthorTopic: The ultimate battle *insert dramatic music*  (Read 6745 times)

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
The ultimate battle *insert dramatic music*
« on: September 17 2006, 10:32 pm »
Well, I was thinking about this:

What would happen if Kurogane and Fai had to fight each other? Just imagine Fai would be willing to fight and they both were willing to kill. They're both doing their best. Who, do you think, would win?

I personally totally root for Fai. With all those incredible powers of his and his other excellent skills, he's likely to be superior to Kurogane in my opinion. And even after the vampire thing, he may have lost half of his magic but he's probably gained more speed, strength, better reflexes and such.

That's why I vote for Fai. Besides, I love the idea of Fai being better in battle than Kurogane since it'd totally change the things *___* Say, Fai could easily make Kurogane go away or leave him but he rather opens up slowly, oh so slowly. Or he is willing to be the "weaker" one in their relationship, as he seems to be at the moment. (Darn, I can't explain, though I know perfectly well what I mean *headdesk*)

~*Kjesta*~
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
Re: The ultimate battle *insert dramatic music*
« Reply #1 on: September 17 2006, 10:55 pm »
lol!!no!!i vote for Kuro-pon!!he is a swordsmaster!!of course he will win!!& Fye is not getting serious when he is in battle!!*hehe,sorry*but,if he uses his magic,my Kuro-pon will lose.........don know what to tell......and.....what if one day,CLAMP will make they fight each other??*spoiler*nononononono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my lovely FYEXKuro will not fisht each other!!!!!!!!! >_<

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 17 2006, 10:58 pm »
No one would win.. in other words tie.. t'could be they die together or no one wins at all.. since Kurogane is very skilled at swords (very skilled at that) and Fai is good at magic...

TIE...

(why would lovers fight anyway?) :XD:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #3 on: September 17 2006, 11:27 pm »
I voted Fai, for the same reason as my sweet sister (except for that I loathe the concept of "uke" and "seme" that she talks about): magic as strong as we can assume Fai's is, even if he only has half of it left, wins over Kuro's, though kick-assy, combat skills any time. Plus, Fai's pretty decent a fighter even without using magic.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 18 2006, 12:08 am »
I voted Fai, for the same reason as my sweet sister (except for that I loathe the concept of "uke" and "seme" that she talks about): magic as strong as we can assume Fai's is, even if he only has half of it left, wins over Kuro's, though kick-assy, combat skills any time. Plus, Fai's pretty decent a fighter even without using magic.

Nah, brother dear (I wish I'd get along with my real brother like this XD), I wasn't talking about the seme-uke thing - rather that Fai is the one being dependant on Kurogane now and everything. And he seems a lot more unstable than Kurogane and, instead of being strong to get rid of Kuro's tries to get through his masks, he rather lets himself being cornered and asked all that questions about himself. I'm sure he had the choice whether to let Kurogane go on or not and he decided to let it happen.

no!!!!!!!kurogane fans!!!vote here!!or FK fans!!kurogane will lost!!ianai!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't get this wrong, but could you try to use less exclamation marks? It makes your posts hard to read.
Just a quote for fun: "Multiple exclamation marks", he claimed, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." (Don't feel offended, I don't mean to insult you or anything ^_~)

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #5 on: September 18 2006, 12:15 am »
I voted Fai because well hes a magician and hes pretty good at it.. like in Le Court he broke the barrier proving hes stronger than the strongest magicians there.
and also because he has his own fighting skills apart from magic and also won't he get that vampire weapon as well? the one that Kamui uses?

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #6 on: September 18 2006, 12:23 am »
Nah, brother dear (I wish I'd get along with my real brother like this XD), I wasn't talking about the seme-uke thing - rather that Fai is the one being dependant on Kurogane now and everything. And he seems a lot more unstable than Kurogane and, instead of being strong to get rid of Kuro's tries to get through his masks, he rather lets himself being cornered and asked all that questions about himself. I'm sure he had the choice whether to let Kurogane go on or not and he decided to let it happen.

Alrighty then. I can agree with that kind of "weaker".

Most people seem to agree that Fai would win, given his magic and all. To get the discussion going, let's say he for some reason couldn't or wouldn't use any magic in this battle - then who do you think would be victorious?
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #7 on: September 18 2006, 12:36 am »
gezz...i don't know , depend on situation I guess, and both Kurogane and Fai are different type of fighter too, one is swordman and one is mage or wizard, put them in fighting, well, in RPG, it's bad luck for swordman I guess, unless he's fast enough and can get to Fai before finishing the incantation (what am I babbling about here..).  And I bet if they do it seriously, one of them will lose purposely and make it a tie ^^;

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #8 on: September 18 2006, 12:37 am »
Should be Fai. ^^ Just look at the battle between him and Kurogane in episode 16. XD
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 18 2006, 12:40 am »
Most people seem to agree that Fai would win, given his magic and all. To get the discussion going, let's say he for some reason couldn't or wouldn't use any magic in this battle - then who do you think would be victorious?

In that case, it'd be a tie, I think. Kurogane is an excellent fighter but Fai is a combat veteran as well, so I think they're equal. Though... Considering BT's filler (episode 16) he'd still win I think. While Kurogane was doing his best in fighting, Fai was just playing with him. And when Kurogane missed him with his sword, he was so close to him - if he were fighting for real, he could have easily kissed done any harm to him. He just didn't because he didn't want to.

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #10 on: September 18 2006, 01:17 am »
I'd consider it a tie. If Fai could be talked into fighting properly, that is. They have very different fighting styles, which I think makes it more even, though possibly less exciting. Fai's magic operates on long range, and Kurogane's sword techniques (in proper anime style) also do so, so the difference in their physical strengths wouldn't come into play as much. Fai's dodging would make it difficult for Kurogane to engage him at close range, I believe. If they can hit each other at all, the battle would still be more a matter of endurance than anything else, which I think would lead to a tie/draw.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 18 2006, 02:04 am »
Even though i believe Fai may be stronger than Kuro, i still can't imagine them fighting seriously - aiming to hurt/kill each other.  Their feelings wouldn't let them! Unless one were to lose his mind (oh what a drama!)! And then (in MY opinion) the other would either let himself be hurt, or avoid badly injuring his friend. And if they really had to fight, they would make it tie (i think ep 16 was absolutely GENIOUS with that idea), or one of them would lose on purpose. Yeah, something like that :heh:
So my answer is "a tie"
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 18 2006, 02:33 am »
You know, I also think they'd never hurt each other out of his free will - but I was merely thinking about who's fighting skills would be better if they both tried their hardest ^_~ So this is more about "Who fights better?" than "What would happen if they had to fight?"

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #13 on: September 18 2006, 02:35 am »
Tie.  Clothes would start being ripped off during the battle from all the attacks and then both would forget everything about fighting.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #14 on: September 18 2006, 02:37 am »
Tie.  Clothes would start being ripped off during the battle from all the attacks and then both would forget everything about fighting.
xd Best reasoning yet. Agreed.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #15 on: September 18 2006, 02:39 am »
You win the internet, Rekall XD I'm proud of such an intelligent fellow fan in KF fandom. Why haven't I thought of this one-and-only solution? XD

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #16 on: September 18 2006, 03:02 am »
You know, I also think they'd never hurt each other out of his free will - but I was merely thinking about who's fighting skills would be better if they both tried their hardest ^_~ So this is more about "Who fights better?" than "What would happen if they had to fight?"
I understand what you mean, i just speak about my vision of this situation and its result ^_^

Tie. Clothes would start being ripped off during the battle from all the attacks and then both would forget everything about fighting.
Yeah, must be it XD
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #17 on: September 18 2006, 03:10 am »
Hehe, I have a make love, not war view on life. Plus my mind has lived in the gutter for years and I'm a pervert.

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #18 on: September 18 2006, 06:23 am »
Tie. Clothes would start being ripped off during the battle from all the attacks and then both would forget everything about fighting.

Hehe, I have a make love, not war view on life. Plus my mind has lived in the gutter for years and I'm a pervert.

Oh you are so right. And we can throw in the added bonus of traumatised Syaoran who was watching from the sidelines to prevent death and learn fighting skills.

Best. Reasoning. Ever.

All fighting would be forgotten. >D You all know Rekall's right.

--[Edit]--

In fact, Rekall, you're so right you just earned a cookie. For making me laugh as well XD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #19 on: September 18 2006, 08:50 am »
Yay! Thank you Becster! XD