AuthorTopic: Chapter 129  (Read 26110 times)

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
Chapter 129
« on: September 21 2006, 01:22 am »
Chinese scans out here:
http://photo.163.com/photos/cocoya118/
password: ducheng

=D

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
Re: Chapter 129
« Reply #1 on: September 21 2006, 01:23 am »
Squeeeeee!!!
*goes to see*

Show content
Kurogane didn't say anything at all this chapter! ;_;
Still, I'd like to know what the conversations were about. They seemed interesting. ^_^
First thought when I saw Sakura crushed underneath that scooter thing; "Her first time actually doing something, and she screws up. XD"

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #2 on: September 21 2006, 01:30 am »
Yeah!

Show content
Fuuma doesn't seem to mind Subaru as a brother-in-law, lol. xd Fuuma seems to quite like Subaru. I think we find out a bit more info on R!S in thise chapter... but prolly not where he comes from. Sigh.

How exactly did that thing die again? O_o
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 21 2006, 01:33 am »
Show content
How exactly did that thing die again? O_o

Show content
Sakura shot it through the head, didn't she D:?

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 21 2006, 01:45 am »
Show content
Kamui still looks annoyed with Fuuma, but at least he's being civil with him now.  Fuuma sure does pull out his kind smiles for Subaru, doesn't he?  He also pulls out all the sad-cute-faces from Subaru.

This Syaoran is definately different than how the clone was, he seems more subdued.  Consoling Mokona, the manjuu been through quite a lot huh?

Sakura actually killed something and bled, that's definately something.  She didn't look very happy about killing it though.  Wonder how she'll get back now that she's wrecked her bike.

Just need a translation now so I can actually understand what's being said. -_-

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #5 on: September 21 2006, 01:56 am »
Show content
Fuuma said "He (Seishirou) really wants to meet you" to Subaru! Its kind of stating the obvious, but, SQUEE!!!
Much Mokona love here. He asks R!Syaoran if his name is also "Syaoran" and Real said yes. Syaoran also goes on to say how he always saw what they were doing, etc. Then Mokona said something along the lines of "You want to go with us,don't you? With Sakura, Kurogane Fai, Mokona,"Syaoran" too, together."

Edit:partial translation stolen from another site -
Show content
Chapitre 129: City's Night
Splash page: What can the one who has too much power be thinking about the changes in this world?

p.1
[no dialoge]

p.2
Fuuma: I gave her the compass* so she can idenify her destination.
Subaru: Is that something you've found in other worlds too?
Fuuma: Yes it is. Someone asked me to find it, but it's ok to use it for a bit.
Subaru: ...
Fuuma: What is it?

*it's not really called compass. i need the Japanese version to see the proper name for it.

p.3
Subaru: Seishiro, he...
Fuuma: Although he's getting old and his reactions are getting slower, but otherwise he's fine. He says he wants to see you. He will continue searching for you until he finds you.

p.4
Kamui: We won't let him catch up to us.
Fuuma: Who knows. It's niisan. Wait. Let's not make a riot here, there are people waiting over there.

p.5
Someone: Well then,

p.6
Fumma: Let us talk about the rules from now on.
Kamui: That has nothing to do with...
Fuuma: Even so, if you don't come, the Tower's side will be advantaged. Is that ok?
Kamui: ...
Fuuma: It'll be good if that girl can return safely.
Kamui: Is that possible? This is Tokyo at night time.
...in progress...
« Last Edit: September 21 2006, 02:13 am by duchessa »

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #6 on: September 21 2006, 02:12 am »
Show content
OMG, check out the cute angsty Subaru faces!  *squee*

No one does angst better than Subaru!

Any and all references to Sei-niichan will make me have fangasms (especially if said references are spoken to Subaru).

And Sakura...killing something...

its not registering in my brain at the moment...maybe later.

Lets go back toSubaru being cute!

And Kamui!  Stalking after Fuuma!  because he secretly loves him and wants to be with him 4eva!!!!!1111!!!!

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 21 2006, 02:16 am »
Show content
This part...

p.8
Subaru: ...You were talking about this right? Yuuko-san. The event that you said would happen when you grant us the power to cross dimensions.

...seems like Yuuko did indeed plan to use Subaru and Kamui, and he figured it out!  Now I'm wondering who told him about the feathers in the first place, as he had said before "so this is what he was talking about" when he was being sealed in the bubble.  Perhaps the "he" is a mistake in translation, since Japanese has the weirdness about genders.

Seishirou is getting old...hmm...perhaps they have to keep running until he dies of old age. :keke:

Link to translation in case some don't know where to find it.

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #8 on: September 21 2006, 02:32 am »
Show content
Sakura looked really sad when she killed that monster but also kinda determined... it makes me wonder if shes gonna try and take FakeSyao s place now.
Plus i think it was silly of her to wait for so long clutching her leg.. ..

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 21 2006, 02:41 am »
Show content
This part...

p.8
Subaru: ...You were talking about this right? Yuuko-san. The event that you said would happen when you grant us the power to cross dimensions.

...seems like Yuuko did indeed plan to use Subaru and Kamui, and he figured it out!  Now I'm wondering who told him about the feathers in the first place, as he had said before "so this is what he was talking about" when he was being sealed in the bubble. Perhaps the "he" is a mistake in translation, since Japanese has the weirdness about genders.

Seishirou is getting old...hmm...perhaps they have to keep running until he dies of old age. :keke:

Link to translation in case some don't know where to find it.

Thanks for the translation link!

Show content
Subaru asked about Seishirou?

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!  *dance dance*  :toothy9: :love4: :love4: :love4:

*cough*

That pleases me.

*cough*

And 'Sei-niichan will search until he finds you'?  Oh Fuuma, you have never made me happier except for when you've been molesting Kamui.

Is it bad that I don't actually care what happens to the TRC gang at the moment?  I didn't really care that Sakura was almost eaten by a monster (or that she killed it), I don't care that Syaoran is Angsting, that Fay is unconcious still, that Kurogane is watching Fay sleep doing nothing.

All I want to know about is the Fab Four!

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #10 on: September 21 2006, 02:42 am »
Show content
It was so cute seeing Kurogane standing protectively over Fay.  He loves his boy so much. Someone should tell him that a kiss will awaken sleeping beauty.

At the bottom of page 7 when Kamui and Fuuma started walking off together, I immediately thought they were leaving to have sex.  Sometimes making up your own dialogue is better than the real thing.

"He said he wants to see you. He will continue searching for you until he finds you." - I love how determined Seishirou is.  That's the kind of dedication you need when your lover is running across dimensions with his crazy twin.  Don't worry Sei-chan, Kamui will still be too busy with Fuuma to stop you!
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 21 2006, 02:52 am »
Show content
It was so cute seeing Kurogane standing protectively over Fay. He loves his boy so much. Someone should tell him that a kiss will awaken sleeping beauty.

At the bottom of page 7 when Kamui and Fuuma started walking off together, I immediately thought they were leaving to have sex. Sometimes making up your own dialogue is better than the real thing.

"He said he wants to see you. He will continue searching for you until he finds you." - I love how determined Seishirou is. That's the kind of dedication you need when your lover is running across dimensions with his crazy twin. Don't worry Sei-chan, Kamui will still be too busy with Fuuma to stop you!

That is SO what I thought, too! 
Show content
That's the REAL reason Subaru looks so cute angsty after they go...he wants his Sei-chan so he can leave to have sex too!

Fuuma is SUCH a good little brother!  If he delays them long enough it will give Sei-niichan time to catch up!  And he's doing a good job of distracting Kamui...

If we ignore the fact that he has a history of killing siblings I would ask for a brother just like Fuuma!

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: September 21 2006, 02:55 am »
Show content
Aww, poor Syaoran. I feel bad for him. I can only imagine how it mus have been for him to be trapped in that thing only left to see visions of people enjoying themselves. I mean, even as much as he might have had fun watching, it really sucks at the same time since he was a prisoner and all he could do was watch other people living their lives. I definitely like Real!Syaoran a lot more than CloneBoy, if they continue the journey without Cloney and take RealSyao in his place, I wouldn't mind... but they're not going to do that because they have, errr, unfinished business with their cloney friend.

(haha, I wonder if he saw everything, like in the shower, ohoho)

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 21 2006, 02:57 am »
Show content
Fuuma is so much love, it's cute how he's concerned about Sakura (Kamui's not as optimistic, it seems).  He even lent her something that he was hired to find, hopefully she doesn't break it.

It looks like Kamui does care at least a little bit for the people in the Government building, because if he didn't go with Fuuma they'd be at a disadvantage.  He's slowly showing his nice side. :keke:

I feel for R!Syaoran as well, that's gotta really suck.  This Mokona is so much love, it's so caring.  It's interesting to look at how the Black and White Mokona differ, this one is so much more emotional.  The Black one seems much more collected, but it is Yuuko's drinking buddy afterall.

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 21 2006, 03:06 am »
Concerning Seishirou-Subaru thing
Show content
Am i the only one who is really disturbed by this phrase: "Although he's getting old and his reactions are getting slower, but otherwise he's fine. He said he wants to see you. He will continue searching for you until he finds you."? YES, I'm VERY worried. Those words sound ALMOST like Seishirou want's to find Subaru so as he could die in his hands BEFORE he dies of old T_T

And i feel really painfully sorry for R!Syaoran
As for Sakura... well, she will get over it anyway
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #15 on: September 21 2006, 03:29 am »
Show content
Am i the only one who is really disturbed by this phrase: "Although he's getting old and his reactions are getting slower, but otherwise he's fine. He said he wants to see you. He will continue searching for you until he finds you."? YES, I'm VERY worried. Those words sound ALMOST like Seishirou want's to find Subaru so as he could die in his hands BEFORE he dies of old T_T

Show content
You're not the only one, it's been in the back of my head for quite a while now that he wants Subaru to kill him.  He wanted to be killed by Subaru in X even though Subaru didn't want to kill him, what's to say that the same isn't true here?  If so, Kamui has good reason to keep them apart, it would crush Subaru.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #16 on: September 21 2006, 03:38 am »
Yay.

Show content
I'm glad Clamp's flashing back to the others, since I really want to see how Syaoran fits into the group now, and I was worried that Clamp would just show us Sakura's journey and not let us see that. But I'm glad they decided to add that bit of Syaoran-talk. I swear, I love real!Syaoran so much more than clone!Syaoran.

And boy did Sakura finally kick some ***! Go go Sakura! She looks so cool with her new outfit.

<3 Kuro looking after Fai was so cute. YES it was only one pannel or so, but... Squee!

Subaru, Kamui and Fuuma are gorgeous as always.

...Is Kurogane sleeping standing up? He's like a horse.

Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #17 on: September 21 2006, 03:42 am »
Show content

Yeah... I had that thought too. T_T God, not again! And I feel sorry for R!S too.

Here's another translation for comparison.

So we were all wrong to assume that Subaru was talking about something Seishirou said to him when he went to sleep in the bubble thing. xd
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
« Reply #18 on: September 21 2006, 03:46 am »
Show content
I can't help but remember all the happiness C!Syaoran and Sakura had when growing up and then R!Syaoran had to stand/float there while watching this, seperated from his own Sakura. I feel so bad for him.

Fuuma, well, I knew he was my favourite clamp character for a reason, such gorgeous smiles and concern, even when he was DoE Fuuma he had this side to him. aww

And go Sakura, a bit slow in fighting back but she's getting there, we couldn't expect her to get straight into the butt kicking but she is starting to return to us!

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #19 on: September 21 2006, 03:49 am »
Show content
I think even if Seishirou wants that, there's nothing to worry about since Subaru wouldn't go through with it.  Besides there's no reason to bring them back just to have the exact same thing happen.

I took Fuuma's comment to mean two things: 1) he was joking since often in mangas anyone over 22 is old and 2)he was trying to get some sympathy from Subaru by making him feel guilty.

If you remember back in Outo, Seishirou didn't seem that old (I thought he seemed younger there than in X and TB).  And he can't be that much older than Fuuma since they're siblings; even if their parents had Seishirou when they were young and Fuuma when they were old there can  only be a limited gap between them.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign