AuthorTopic: Chapter 129  (Read 26109 times)

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
Re: Chapter 129
« Reply #40 on: September 21 2006, 09:42 am »
thats what i was saying. the person who uploaded it to the msn group may hae done so without meozy-chan's permision

ill make a scanslation...i just need the scans withOUT that giant oragne mark on every page -_-;;;
Sorry I thought I was getting Blamed for uploading it. Moezychan said that I can post it here and give her credit and I edit that post.

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #41 on: September 21 2006, 12:51 pm »
Show content
This was a nice chapter and the fact that very little was said wasn't bad atll because the textless stuff was Sakura Croft kicking ***!! YAY! I feel like she not only feels guilty for what has been going on/happened, but also she probablly understands that everyone is going through a lot of pain right now so she needs to do her best and make up for it by being strong and fiercly determined. I love seeing this development in her.
It was nice to see the angsty Subaru face again...If not heartbreaking cause its so adorable! >.< I am also a huge X/999 fan, but I agree that we should really move on. I mean, the TRC characters should be put back in the spotlight. i understand that we can't leave yet cause of Sakura's lil' escapde, but we really need to focus more on TRC. I don't remember the other crossover characters getting this much time/development. However, it seems that the "fab four" as you guys have been calling them are a substainal part of the story/ unvierse(s) because of their power and if they don't joing RTC characters ont heir journey, they'll DEFINENTLY pop up again, soo...Let's move on and see them again later...>.<
Finally some R!Syaoran angst! I was wondering when that was going to hit. I'd been thinking about how much that would suck and I wondering if was ever going to admit it. ^.~
Anyway, nice chapter.... ^.~
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #42 on: September 21 2006, 12:58 pm »
Show content
Yeah, Syaoran is my favorite in this chappie.  Why oh why is he so much better than C!Syaoran?  You feel so bad for him when he admits that he did want to travel with them.  He's almost like a fanboy!  I wonder what *he* thinks of FaixKuro :hehe:  But yeah, go Sakura.  Actually, I don't care. BRICKED.  I don't know why! Forgive me!  Maybe I'm just apathetic today, but thru Sakura fighting I was like - meh.  I'm glad, maybe I'll care more later that she's getting development and stuff, but it is like going for ice cream when you could be seeing movie you really want to see.  That is, I'm glad I have the ice cream, and I like it, but I want to go to the movies!  I want questions answered! What's Cloney up to?  What's Fai gonna be like when he wakes up?  Everything about R!Syaoran!  I wanna know  :cry:

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #43 on: September 21 2006, 01:07 pm »
Show content
I feel really bad for R!Syaoran-kun, now that they mention it. :/ Poor boy. though he looks rather ripped for a boy who's spent 7+ years in a tube...

Hyuu! Heroic!Sakura is lovely. Now she's bleeding too~! *giggle snort angst love*

On a side note, the way I read the scanlations hinted at Syaoran x Syaoran, imo. Maybe I'm biased.
"You must have wanted to travel with us... with Sakura, Kurogane, Fai, Mokona... and also Syaoran."

Did anyone see his eyes flash? They SO did, at the mention of Syaoran. :XD: *zomg squee* Win. Totally.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 21 2006, 01:29 pm »
On a side note, the way I read the scanlations hinted at Syaoran x Syaoran, imo. Maybe I'm biased.
"You must have wanted to travel with us... with Sakura, Kurogane, Fai, Mokona... and also Syaoran."

Did anyone see his eyes flash? They SO did, at the mention of Syaoran.  *zomg squee* Win. Totally.

^.~ We all see what we want to see, but thats not bad. ^.~ *is teasing*
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #45 on: September 21 2006, 01:31 pm »
This chapter is so-so for me, excpet for Kamui, SUbaru and Fuuma conversation that quite interesting ^_^

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #46 on: September 21 2006, 01:34 pm »
Show content
I feel really bad for R!Syaoran-kun, now that they mention it. :/ Poor boy. though he looks rather ripped for a boy who's spent 7+ years in a tube...

Hyuu! Heroic!Sakura is lovely. Now she's bleeding too~! *giggle snort angst love*

Did anyone see his eyes flash? They SO did, at the mention of Syaoran. :XD: *zomg squee* Win. Totally.

*snickers*
Show content
I noticed that too when Syaoran's name was mentioned.  I did love that, haha.  He wants Syaoran so bad.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #47 on: September 21 2006, 02:49 pm »
Yay!  Strong Sakura FTW!  Finally some decent action with her.  And the conversation between R!Syaoran and Mokona totally touched me for some reason... just that last panel with him hugging Mokona and saying yes..  *sniffle*

Er, anyway.. I scanslated 129 (and 127 and 128) with the available scans and translations. I'll do a rescanslation of it without the ugly orange watermarks once Lady Darkmoon puts up her scans

http://rapidshare.de/files/33866526/trc-129.zip.html

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 21 2006, 05:47 pm »
The japanese scan from Ritual Scan already out

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #49 on: September 21 2006, 06:07 pm »
The Chinese scanlation was missing a page, at least earlier in the day (it's up now).

Show content
That's why it looked like she killed the monster out of nowhere, they were missing a page.  It's quite obvious what she did.  Sakura did kill it with her eyes open, some major points there. :keke:

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #50 on: September 21 2006, 06:42 pm »
The Chinese scanlation was missing a page, at least earlier in the day (it's up now).

Show content
That's why it looked like she killed the monster out of nowhere, they were missing a page.  It's quite obvious what she did. Sakura did kill it with her eyes open, some major points there. :keke:

Aha!
Show content
I did wonder why we never saw the actual shot, only the bullet (or whatever it was) ending up in the monster.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #51 on: September 21 2006, 06:44 pm »

Show content
That's why it looked like she killed the monster out of nowhere, they were missing a page.  It's quite obvious what she did.  Sakura did kill it with her eyes open, some major points there. :keke:

I was wondering what was going on there.  Originally it seemed very odd but I'm glad now that it's fixed. 
Show content
Sakura shooting the monster was cool!
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #52 on: September 21 2006, 08:03 pm »
Just read the Japanese scans, it's so sweet that Subaru still calls Seishiro as 'Seishiro-san' XD

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #53 on: September 21 2006, 08:08 pm »
Just read the Japanese scans, it's so sweet that Subaru still calls Seishiro as 'Seishiro-san' XD

It's nice that the use of honorifics is the same as before, just need Sei-chan to call Subaru 'kun' and everything will fall into place (from what I recall, Subaru and Kamui never used honorifics with one another in X).

I just noticed that Kamui has not said Fuuma's name once in this series. :XD:

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #54 on: September 21 2006, 08:14 pm »
it's finally here..

Show content
oh mianz.. it's darn COOLLL!!!! i love sakura tomb-raider style!!! it's amazing how she kills the monster with just a few shots.. and oh.. sakura's hurt!!! sobbx.. and i love the part about R!Syaoran and Mokona.. he's the emotional type and CAN'T THEY REVEAL A BIT MORE!!!!!! we already know that he experience everything cloney experience through his eye.. and where's clonely.. i miss him..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #55 on: September 21 2006, 08:43 pm »
but what could be that thing that Yuuko asked for? I don't grasp why only Sakura can go there. O__O I suposse we'll discover it next wednesday... :sweatdrop:

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #56 on: September 21 2006, 10:30 pm »
yay!! sakura in action! i've been waiting for so long for this to happen! i'm also curious where she has to go..... and i want to know what relationship is between subaru and seishiro!! ~_~

Offline *~LostKitty~*

• Good Fan
  • Haruhi & Tamaki looks so cute...
« Reply #57 on: September 21 2006, 10:53 pm »
yea
We're seeking our fleeting dreams in a world with no answers...

The shining blaze in my heart will convey my wish...

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #58 on: September 21 2006, 10:55 pm »
yea

Don't want to sound snotty or something, but one-word-posts are usually considered as spam ^_~
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline lynalar

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #59 on: September 21 2006, 11:43 pm »
Show content
I so wish I had the stuff to take the picture of Sakura on the end page...the one where she has pulled off the compass and there's that beautiful picture of her looking determined...color it and turn it into a banner or icon.  That is just so perfect.

And wake up Fye!