AuthorTopic: Chapter 129  (Read 26162 times)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
Re: Chapter 129
« Reply #80 on: September 23 2006, 05:16 pm »
http://www.makenai.org/tsubasa/

Pikari-sama's scripts are up ^_^ (Hooray!!)

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #81 on: September 23 2006, 05:18 pm »
i think Sakura is very cool in this chapter!!Sakura rockz!!and about Syaoran,i think in the next ch he will appears many times....  ^__^

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #82 on: September 23 2006, 08:08 pm »
It doesn't seem like anyone has noticed this, but there was a huge mistake in the translation which changes everything!

Show content
Subaru: "How is Seishirou-san?"

Fuuma: "He's aging a little slower but he seemed fine, beside that."

This means that Seishirou has already been turned into a vampire - which a lot of people including myself had already guessed since he hasn't aged since last seeing Syaoran. Maybe Seishirou is like KuroFai and needs Subaru's blood?

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #83 on: September 23 2006, 09:01 pm »
It doesn't seem like anyone has noticed this, but there was a huge mistake in the translation which changes everything!

Show content

This means that Seishirou has already been turned into a vampire - which a lot of people including myself had already guessed since he hasn't aged since last seeing Syaoran. Maybe Seishirou is like KuroFai and needs Subaru's blood?

O_O That does change everything. It makes more sense considering he looks very young the last time we saw him, but then why would Fuuma says it like its a bad thing? -> He seems fine,beside that."???

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #84 on: September 23 2006, 09:12 pm »
is there a better sounding way of sayingthat...i need to fix the scan on the msn group and it jut sounds wierd that way >_O
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #85 on: September 23 2006, 10:41 pm »
heh?
Show content
so, how does R!Syao surpasses C!Syao by helping Watanuki..?

Show content
He kept him from dying, that's why.  Watanuki is one of my most favorite characters, much more so than Syaoran.  Just personal preference, that's all. ;)

On another note, I liked the way Pikari worded the part about Seishirou.  Makes it sound like Fuuma's poking fun at him.

Fuuma: Looks like he's getting slow in his old age, but other than that, he's doing fine. :keke:
« Last Edit: September 23 2006, 10:57 pm by nefadol »

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #86 on: September 24 2006, 02:25 am »

Show content

Show content
I've been thinking that for a while.  He hadn't changed at all since when he first met Syaoran and before when Kamui gave his blood to Fay he made some comment about not wanting Subaru's blood being used anymore.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #87 on: September 24 2006, 02:36 am »
Show content
I've been thinking that for a while. He hadn't changed at all since when he first met Syaoran and before when Kamui gave his blood to Fay he made some comment about not wanting Subaru's blood being used anymore.

Show content
Well, when Kamui was talking to Fai under the water he said "Then does it belong to that hunter?  Since Subaru gave his blood to that guy...", so it's easy to assume he's a vampire as well.  If it was just Subaru's blood that was given to him, unlike Fai where it was mixed, it would explain why Kurogane said he had the eye of a murderer.  Why else would Kamui think that Syaoran was Seishirou's "E", when they're supposed to be used as food for vampires.

We know that Seishirou was asking about immortality, but we don't know if that's really what he's seeking.  Yuuko said that Subaru and Kamui aren't immortal, so maybe Seishirou has his facts wrong?  There's still quite a bit we don't know. -_-

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #88 on: September 24 2006, 03:18 am »
http://www.makenai.org/tsubasa/

Pikari-sama's scripts are up ^_^ (Hooray!!)

YES! ^o^ Many thanks to Pikari! Finally, clear translations.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #89 on: September 24 2006, 03:28 am »
:hello2: for Pikari's translation - as always, it clears matters up and this time with the aging in question it is not only about clarification but correction. Yep, naturally I agree with everyone who says that this makes a lot more sense taking about Seishirou. Intriguing....
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #90 on: September 24 2006, 08:39 am »
On another note, I liked the way Pikari worded the part about Seishirou.  Makes it sound like Fuuma's poking fun at him.

Fuuma: Looks like he's getting slow in his old age, but other than that, he's doing fine.
I kind of liked it that way too, but thought I should reword it to make more clear sense with the 'not aging' thing. Although I could see Fuuma poking fun.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #91 on: September 24 2006, 08:41 am »
Yay, translation. Thankyoooou.

Show content
So Kurogane's lifespan HAS increased. Interesting.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #92 on: September 24 2006, 05:22 pm »
Yay! Sakura in action! Finally after a long time... :D

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #93 on: September 25 2006, 12:10 am »
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #94 on: September 25 2006, 12:33 am »
If even half of it is true, it will be such a chapter to look forward to! How I wish it was already Wednesday.

Show content
I know he truly needs rest and all but it better be true that Fai'll wake up!
This time are the rumours a little earlier...could the chapter be then too *wishful thinking*
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #95 on: September 25 2006, 12:36 am »
Show content
According to the forum, there already are scans of it somewhere on the net. But only God knows where *le sigh*

I do not know whether to hope the spoilers are true or not. On one hand, I'd love Fai to wake up and call Kurogane by his name, but on the other hand, I don't want him to be angry forever with his BF :cry:
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #96 on: September 25 2006, 12:56 am »
I refuse to believe it until i see it with my own eyes... I'm shoked. It can't be true! I don't want them to be true! If Fai is going to be like that... NO WAY! Besides, his look in chap 125...
Man, i would rather see Fai sleeping for a few more chapters than something like THIS! T_T *stil shoked*
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Ingenuine

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #97 on: September 25 2006, 01:03 am »
That rumour looks interesting, and if it's true i'm kind of looking forward to seeing a more serious Fai. In any case, i just want him to wake up =(<.

Offline falka

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #98 on: September 25 2006, 01:29 am »
much as I do want Fay to finally wake up I don't believe the rumors. there is no info on the Japanese BBS I usually get my spoilers from, which is surprising because if there really are scans of it available somewhere people in Japan technically should have it earlier then the Chinese fans.

my guess is, the spoilers are fake (interestingly, all fake rumors I've  ever read concern Fay or KxF, LOL)
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #99 on: September 25 2006, 01:30 am »
I think its true. It certainly fits the pattern Clamp is following in the latest chapters. Both Sakura and
Show content
Himawari
turns serious, why not Fai? And I do want to see Kurogane's shocked face.