AuthorTopic: Chapter 129  (Read 26244 times)

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
Re: Chapter 129
« Reply #60 on: September 22 2006, 03:15 am »
Yay another chapter, I liked it, but now I'm really wondering were our Syaoran is, I mean he's been the main character for at least 16 volumes they can't just dump him, where is he!? Anyway fun to see Sakura in action and I liked the scene with Kamui, Fuuma and cute Subaru. Poor real Syaoran though good thing that he has Mokona comforting him :).
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #61 on: September 22 2006, 05:16 am »
Yeah, I was so happy for Sakura in this chapter...

Show content
Her determined look is awesome.   ^o^  Go Sakura!!  Haha..  and yeah, that was very cute.  Mokona is telling R!Syaoran something quite similar to when he was with Fai in the Cat's Eye cafe'.   Seriously, Mokona is very good in sensing people's loneliness.    :D 
O.o

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #62 on: September 22 2006, 06:21 am »
Is it ever going to stop crying though? Poor little guy..so traumatized. I want him to thank Kurogane for what he said earlier tho...

Offline Blue

• England
« Reply #63 on: September 22 2006, 07:41 am »
Show content
Aww, Sakura's going into the big wide world all by herself. I wonder how long it will take her, though. I already miss our Syaoran. ;______; And I want Fye to wake up.

... And I just know the next chapter isn't going to satisfy all of those needs.  ¬_¬

Offline faisama13

• it's not coincidence...it's hitsuzen....
« Reply #64 on: September 22 2006, 07:43 am »
I just can't wait til Fai wakes up. I wonder if he'll finally tell Kuro-rin his past? I sure hope so, i really want to know more about our loveable lil mage. ^_^

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #65 on: September 22 2006, 07:50 am »
I just can't wait til Fai wakes up. I wonder if he'll finally tell Kuro-rin his past? I sure hope so, i really want to know more about our loveable lil mage. ^_^
gomen off topic Faisama, but...in your little picture below your name, aren't Watanuki and Doumeki, or I'm wrong??

Offline *TwilightNight*

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #66 on: September 22 2006, 10:26 am »
I agree, poor R!Syaoran. It makes me feel so sad for him. I mean, first he was stuck on a tube and lonely, watching other people smile, and then when he gets out, you have this awkward tension between said people. I mean, Mokona is the only one who's making an effort on really talking with him. Not to mention, you see R! Syaoran far away and aloof from the group of Kuro, Fai, Subaru, Fuuma, and Kamui. Even with Sakura, there seems to be some awkwardness (That's probably cause of C!Syaoran though). He's maybe hoping to get accepted, just not to be C!Syaoran's replacement, just for him. But for now, he's like keeping his distance.

I think CLAMP has R!Syaoran there to make up for C!Syaoran, since Syaoran is the MC, so he has to be a presence somehow. I wonder when is CLAMP finally gonna show who is he? To put this Syaoran Li = R!Syaoran to rest. Not that it matters, I love both anyway.

That little jip with Kamui, Subaru, and Kamui made me giggle in my tummy, for some reason.

As for Sakura Croft, as someone above said,  is "meh" to me. Glad she's doing something, but I'm honestly not that impressed and overexcited of it either, it felt average to me. Don't get me wrong, I love the girl (In truth, I think her kind of like a Mary-Sue, the only flaw I could find is her denseness, that I think just adds to her character and cuteness, and waking up late, and being the most powerful magician at age 10 is the cherry on top. Though Japan has this love of perfection...). Is just that I focused enough on CCS with her, now in TRC I'm looking to focus on other characters that need a chance, especially ones who took a backseat to Sakura, like Syaoran, the many Tomoyos, and the new ones, Fai and Kurogane. Plus Mokona! If R! Syaoran is maybe THE Syaoran Li, then there's no contest on who he will like better between Mokona and Kero.

*gets shot*
Syaoran + Hotness + Kawaiiness = MINE!
Do the math.

Offline Haruka

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #67 on: September 22 2006, 11:36 am »
The conversation between Subaru, Kamui, and Fuuma is really cute.  The look on Subaru face when Fuuma talks about Seichirou is too funny.  *squeeeeel*.  I love Subaru and Seichirou by the way, their love is just too tragic.
Sakura is really cool for a damshel is distress kind of type.  She is the only female character that I like beside Youko from Junni Kokki and Yuuko from XXXholic.
I like X-world, because of X-world, we get to see how much Kurogane cares about Fai.  But I really want Fai to wake up.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #68 on: September 22 2006, 12:23 pm »
The conversation between Subaru, Kamui, and Fuuma is really cute. The look on Subaru face when Fuuma talks about Seichirou is too funny. *squeeeeel*. I love Subaru and Seichirou by the way, their love is just too tragic.

Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

Seiichirou
Seishirou

I love Fai as much as anybody (of the TRC characters, he's my favorite), but the guy needs his sleep.  Poor guy's been through a lot physically, he needs his 8 hours and then some.  He'll probably wake up in the morning right when Sakura comes back at dawn all dramatic-like. :keke:

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #69 on: September 22 2006, 02:34 pm »

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #70 on: September 23 2006, 02:41 am »

Yeah! :D
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
« Reply #71 on: September 23 2006, 03:25 am »
Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

Seiichirou
Seishirou

I love Fai as much as anybody (of the TRC characters, he's my favorite), but the guy needs his sleep. Poor guy's been through a lot physically, he needs his 8 hours and then some. He'll probably wake up in the morning right when Sakura comes back at dawn all dramatic-like. :keke:

*laughs* Oh I have the same pet peeve, it happens way too often.

*nods* Fai needs sleep, I am in no hurry to see him wake up - only because it'll frustrate the hell out of me until he does - plus our fav. mage needs some sleep if he's gonna have enough strength to pin Kurogane down and suck the life out of him ^^

Offline faisama13

• it's not coincidence...it's hitsuzen....
« Reply #72 on: September 23 2006, 04:46 am »
gomen off topic Faisama, but...in your little picture below your name, aren't Watanuki and Doumeki, or I'm wrong??

its a fanart of them yes. it looks like the real deal ne? ^_^ i wish lol

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #73 on: September 23 2006, 05:02 am »
wOW, this chapter is fabolous! Sakura is too cool!!! *sigh* I wish Fai could wake up, I miss him, and C/Syaoran too.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Blue

• England
« Reply #74 on: September 23 2006, 05:12 am »
I think it might be a while untill we see C!Syaoran. We'll probaly have the R!Syaoran with us now, which I don't mind, because I like him.

But still. ;______;

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #75 on: September 23 2006, 05:23 am »
Yes, R/Syaoran is cool...but C/Syaoran is our Syaoran! (At leeast to me)

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #76 on: September 23 2006, 11:35 am »
xxxHolic Spoiler
Show content
R!Syaoran helped to save Watanuki, so he has far surpassed C!Syaoran in my eyes. :keke:

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #77 on: September 23 2006, 02:21 pm »
xxxHolic Spoiler
Show content
R!Syaoran helped to save Watanuki, so he has far surpassed C!Syaoran in my eyes. :keke:

heh?
Show content
so, how does R!Syao surpasses C!Syao by helping Watanuki..?

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #78 on: September 23 2006, 02:37 pm »
people saying there wasnt enough kurofai in the chapter...heh, well in those few simple shots i made a set ^_^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #79 on: September 23 2006, 04:00 pm »
Yes, Im a KuroFai shipper, but I'm glad that its not all KuroFai-ness in the manga, why, because Other Characters need spotlight too, and besides, if people keep on messing with CLAMP, CLAMP will mess with us, ohh say, killing a few well liked Characters in the process.....and they are not afraid to do it too.

Sakura looked so cool this chapter, but what I want to know is this, Where is Our Sayoran?
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME