AuthorTopic: Chapter 130  (Read 64238 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Chapter 130
« Reply #100 on: September 26 2006, 08:44 am »
gah,. i just need one more chapter then i can continue my narrative. ill see what i can come up with ch 125 and this one, but i dont think its enough to make a chapter >_o but from what my head has hatched, it might be good. ill try.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #101 on: September 26 2006, 12:48 pm »
CLAMP are certainly feeling romantic this week arnt they? (TRC, holic spoilers)
Show content
KuroxFai with Fai confessing hes caught up on Kuro :P
And I know its unpopular (i dont mind it) - but HimwarixWatanuki took a big step foward, I'm kinda glad it did. Watanuki still gets all hanyan around Himawari and I'm glad they didnt just make him forget about her because DxW is the more popular pairing, but thats a discussion for another topic.

Did anyone else wince when Sakura's gloves came off? *shudder*

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #102 on: September 26 2006, 12:59 pm »
Show content
Did anyone else wince when Sakura's gloves came off? *shudder*

Show content
More like I winced when she got a metal rod stuck in her leg, she's really messed up her right leg quite badly.  She has a good pain tolerance, that's for sure.

Wonder how she's going to get back to the Government building, hopefully Fuuma's bike still works. >_<

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #103 on: September 26 2006, 01:22 pm »
Just found some new stuff - what Sakura's getting (maybe) (TRC and holic spoilers)
Show content
It appears to be an egg, which gets sent back to Yuuko which is givent to Watanuki as payment for getting the water, from the egg hatches a bird. This bird negates Himawari's bad luck (unconfirmed, it has similar powers to doumeki, google translator isnt very good :P and no one's realluy sure) check the xxxholic topic

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #104 on: September 26 2006, 04:40 pm »
Show content
More like I winced when she got a metal rod stuck in her leg, she's really messed up her right leg quite badly.  She has a good pain tolerance, that's for sure.

Wonder how she's going to get back to the Government building, hopefully Fuuma's bike still works. >_<

the bike..? I thought it was broken to pieces, so i guess she must take a walk to get back, or maye someone will pick her up,
Show content
maybe Fai will..?? since he looks so surprised  when he knows Sakura is out there somewhere, alone..., but on second thought maybe not, like Kurogane will allow him to go out and Sakura is supposed to go there alone, but dunno about how she was going to get back..."with all her might, she keep walking despite the wound on her leg, and going back to where everyone is "...something like that might happen :confused:

About the price...hmm...just thinking, what is the purpose again for this thing that Sakura looking for..? is that to stop the acid rain / maintain the purity of the water (??) or is it the price for the water that is Kurogane supposed to pay...
Show content
and if about the egg things for Watanuki is right--->hatchs, it's a bird and has ability to nullify Himawari's curse, and it's truly everything is Hitsuzen, such coincidence that less likely to happen :sweatdrop:. and basically this is the price must be paid to save Fai's life with all the trading things

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #105 on: September 26 2006, 09:21 pm »
the bike..? I thought it was broken to pieces, so i guess she must take a walk to get back, or maye someone will pick her up

No, it's still intact, just got thrown around and knocked on it's side.  I don't think she'd be able to turn it upright or would even have the energy to at the rate she's going.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #106 on: September 26 2006, 09:24 pm »
Show content
and if about the egg things for Watanuki is right--->hatchs, it's a bird and has ability to nullify Himawari's curse, and it's truly everything is Hitsuzen, such coincidence that less likely to happen Sweatdrop. and basically this is the price must be paid to save Fai's life with all the trading things
Its like one of those FF quest things
Show content
Watanuki gets water
water to Subaru -> To help X ppl
Subaru/Kamui saves Fai -> b/c Kuro and gang
Sakura gets bird -> pay for saving Fai
Bird to Watanuki for water

Loops within loops O.o.

Offline favila

« Reply #107 on: September 26 2006, 10:03 pm »
The scans are available to download at RSF: http://teamangelsub.free.fr/Ritual.htm!
Maybe we will see the last page!

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #108 on: September 26 2006, 10:33 pm »
Its the same scans as the leaked one( green board and all) - :(

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #109 on: September 26 2006, 11:11 pm »
Its like one of those FF quest things
Show content
Watanuki gets water
water to Subaru -> To help X ppl
Subaru/Kamui saves Fai -> b/c Kuro and gang
Sakura gets bird -> pay for saving Fai
Bird to Watanuki for water

Loops within loops O.o.

...and all this started with a hat for Nekomusume. o_O

Offline favila

« Reply #110 on: September 26 2006, 11:13 pm »
Sorry... I looked at the scans after posting...  :sweatdrop:
Show content
Fai seemed a bit mad with Kurogane because of all the vampire thing... (yeah, I know he is trying to protect him, but I still think he is a bit angry because he didn't respect his decision).
What do you thing he will do when he sees Sakura arriving with the egg, injured and bleeding?
I think that maybe they will have a big argument, because Kurogane did nothing to stop her... Fai looked very worried when Yuuko told him that she was outside.
Maybe at the end they will continue arguing about the vampire stuff or about Fai's past...  :wink:

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #111 on: September 26 2006, 11:21 pm »
Sorry... I looked at the scans after posting... :sweatdrop:
Show content
Fai seemed a bit mad with Kurogane because of all the vampire thing... (yeah, I know he is trying to protect him, but I still think he is a bit angry because he didn't respect his decision).
What do you thing he will do when he sees Sakura arriving with the egg, injured and bleeding?
I think that maybe they will have a big argument, because Kurogane did nothing to stop her... Fai looked very worried when Yuuko told him that she was outside.
Maybe at the end they will continue arguing about the vampire stuff or about Fai's past... :wink:

Show content
At least it'll get them talking, you know he's going to be mad at Kurogane for letting her go.  Being angry and truly letting out how he feels is better than smiling and hiding it, I think.

Perhaps this'll remind Fai how much the others mean to him, just the same as how he means a lot to them.  Kuro has pointed out to him that he worries about the kids, but if Sakura's life is in danger maybe he'll realize just how much he does care for them.

Offline favila

« Reply #112 on: September 26 2006, 11:42 pm »
Show content
At least it'll get them talking, you know he's going to be mad at Kurogane for letting her go.  Being angry and truly letting out how he feels is better than smiling and hiding it, I think.

Perhaps this'll remind Fai how much the others mean to him, just the same as how he means a lot to them.  Kuro has pointed out to him that he worries about the kids, but if Sakura's life is in danger maybe he'll realize just how much he does care for them.
I agree completely.
Show content
I also think that Sakura was very wise when she decided to pay the price instead of Kurogane: she supports all he did to save Fai, so she becomes also responsible of his life. The same goes for Mokona, he asked Yuuko for help even knowing that Fai did not want to die...
Fai will have to forgive not only Kurogane, also Sakura and Mokona (and even R!Syaoran tried to pay for his life in an indirect way).
So many days until next chapter...

Offline su_chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #113 on: September 26 2006, 11:50 pm »
the bike..? I thought it was broken to pieces, so i guess she must take a walk to get back, or maye someone will pick her up,
Show content
maybe Fai will..?? since he looks so surprised  when he knows Sakura is out there somewhere, alone..., but on second thought maybe not, like Kurogane will allow him to go out and Sakura is supposed to go there alone, but dunno about how she was going to get back..."with all her might, she keep walking despite the wound on her leg, and going back to where everyone is "...something like that might happen :confused:

Show content
I vote for, I wish for being Seishiro who will help her to come back, wouldn't be cool Sei arriving to the Diet buildng with Sakura in his arms? I would pay for that just now ^_^

BTW, I just melted at this chapter, Kuro needs love now and Fay needs to be smacked XD

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #114 on: September 27 2006, 12:52 am »
wow!! they're so early!! o.o  oh....poor sakura!!!! i wonder what that thing, on the last page, is... i can't wait for tomorrow!! *-*
off topic: damn...i have a problem...i don't know how to do the spoiler thing, so that other can't read directly what i write....someone,help?

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #115 on: September 27 2006, 01:09 am »
off topic: damn...i have a problem...i don't know how to do the spoiler thing, so that other can't read directly what i write....someone,help?

Code: [Select]
[spoiler]Text Here[/spoiler]

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #116 on: September 27 2006, 01:33 am »
Grr.... i can't download it until the scanlated chapter comes out.. >.< but based on what Yue-san told me, this is a very sad, angsty and love chapter! :inlove:
Show content
Fai saying Kuro-tan's full name was just angsty and lovely!!! and Kuro-tan walking away from him and throwing a raincoat at Fai makes me think he said in his mind:

Kuro: please... don't say another word... i'll just cry when you do...

@ Crystall-san: it goes like this
Show content
blah blah KUROFAI!!![0spoiler] except, in my example, you'll just have to change the "0" thingy into this "/" get it? :lol:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #117 on: September 27 2006, 02:14 am »
yep!! thx :D

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #118 on: September 27 2006, 04:30 am »
Hey I'm sorry... I've read til chapter 129 and I would like to download the 130 like the other chapters... is that the only way I can read it?

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #119 on: September 27 2006, 04:40 am »
OMG I just noticed something about Outo Country!! O_O

Show content
Do you guys remember back then, in that bar... Fay said that he was still waiting for someone to take him away and now he said it was a lie when Ashura-ou took him out.... I see a connection here, don't you?

Oww and I can't get this scene out of my mind:
Fay is sitting somewhere and Kuro is standing in front of him, and he says: "You can't run away from me anymore. So just tell me where you wanna go and I'll take you". Then he touches Fay's right cheek and the mage gives him a surprised look but then he smiles (a real smile!) and (after not giving him any nicknames for a while) says "Silly Kuropon" ^^

*heart stops*