AuthorTopic: Chapter 130  (Read 64030 times)

Offline SuSei_love

Re: Chapter 130
« Reply #140 on: September 28 2006, 02:22 am »
aaa .. I don't know what to say ! I'm confused ! This chapter is beautiful, it shows a lot Fay-Kuro things. But, it's .. SAAAAAD  :cry: :cry: !!!
 Kuro is shocked and really upset when Fay changes and calls him by his full name. Then, I love the way Kuro say to Fay " Don't move " + " Don't move yet " and put a coat on Fay -->  He loves him, don't he ? And Kuro hold all his sadness in these words !! I LOVE KURO !!!
  About Fay, .. gosh !!!  :dodge: Hix .. Fay can't forgive Kuro and don't want to ! Just because he don't want Kuro to be involved !!   -_- He has one day to tell us everything about his problem with Ashura-ou. Why has he to be that harsh to hilmself and the one(s) he loves   -_- ???
  I hoped that Kuro-Fay could be more happier than previous Clamp's principal couples , but, once again,  -_- they give us a sad sad sad story !! Beautiful and touching, but always sad  -_-

Now, we can say that their love can't not be denied.  :heh: at least, this chapter prove that Kuro and Fay are officially a couple and truly love each other . Their problem becomes one of the most important things of TRC   :greengrin:

Offline faisama13

• it's not coincidence...it's hitsuzen....
« Reply #141 on: September 28 2006, 02:44 am »
one can only hope that CLAMP won't be cruel to us and leave their relationship in its recent state for long. hopefully something deeper develops between the two. i for one would like to see more affection. lol, i'm all angsted out. XD

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #142 on: September 28 2006, 05:11 am »
Ladydarkmoon's scans are out.

All I have to say is...

ARE THOSE HER FINGERNAILS? *SOBS* WTFFFF

Page 11, I mean. Just look.

http://xs207.xs.to/xs207/06393/sakurawtf.jpg
« Last Edit: September 28 2006, 05:27 am by mela »

Offline Little Kitty-chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #143 on: September 28 2006, 05:29 am »
Thanks for the advice.

Because of her finger nails: I don't know, but I think so :-).
Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany....

Wer jedoch viel eigene innere Wärme hat, bleibt lieber aus der Gesellschaft weg, um keine Beschwerde zu geben noch zu empfangen.

A part of Athur Shopenhauers text "Die Stachelschweine".

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #144 on: September 28 2006, 05:39 am »
Gyaahh Sakura's fingernails! i_i
That's got to hurt! A LOT!

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #145 on: September 28 2006, 06:22 am »
UGH! Fingernails! It is!
 Guh! That's my biggest squick.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #146 on: September 28 2006, 06:31 am »
The iron rod through the leg is what makes me shudder the most! Oh, I can imagine what a shock it will be to R!Syaoran and co when she (somehow, don't ask me how - Seishirou, Fai, everyone...???) finally gets to them with all her injuries. Our!Syaoran could appreciate the moment the best.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #147 on: September 28 2006, 06:36 am »
I think CLAMP is making this whole ordeal a bit ridiculously exaggerated though. I think the situation needed a little bit more set up rather than Sakura just going because right now I am getting really unbelievable Mary Sue vibes from Sakura. Maybe it is just me.

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #148 on: September 28 2006, 06:38 am »
oh my.....i also noticed it now :icon_pale: damn...that must hurt, along with her leg  :sad5: there goes her princess air....  :sad5: i also look forward to syaoran&co's reaction

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #149 on: September 28 2006, 07:07 am »
Did anyone notice
Show content
The thing that Sakura gets is in the middle of a pond looking thing? Isn't the water acid?
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #150 on: September 28 2006, 10:27 am »
Did anyone notice
Show content
The thing that Sakura gets is in the middle of a pond looking thing? Isn't the water acid?

Show content
that thing is an egg that will relatedto xxxHolic ch 120 , and about the water surounding it...now that you mention it,  but it might be not acid, since with all the trouble for Sakura, I don't think CLAMP will make it harder for Sakura.....and if it does.....-_-...The weirdest thing is that how could in place like that there is an egg..?

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #151 on: September 28 2006, 11:47 am »
Ugh.. that nail-thing made me flinch.. at least CLAMP is keeping it real- she has to get some scrapes, right?
Well.. the metal-rod through her leg did seem a little farfetched to me.. I had to agree with Mela.
I guess CLAMP wan'ts us to know how much she wanted to help and how much Fye meant to her, this is the only way to show it, and if taht means pain, I guess she's embrasing it pretty well too.
Go Sakura!~ (Finally CLAMP made her cool again)

It's been too much angst lately... so!
Even if I'm a die-hard KuroFyeist (yay!) I couldn't resist making some Fye-mommy + Sakura-daughter moment.
Come on! Fye IS Sakura's motherly figure xD
Details inside ;D

http://pics.livejournal.com/elenatha/pic/0001258w/g23 (click on image to enlarge)

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #152 on: September 28 2006, 12:39 pm »
Why did you have to point out the fingernail part?!  :shudders:

I can handle eyes stabbed, bodies torn apart, rods shoved into people's legs, but fingernails bother me? >_>

Show content
That egg will produce the cutest thing ever...

It's a freakin' peep!  It's extremely small though, fits in Watanuki's hand.  At least it means that Sakura will make it back to Mokona, though she's probably going to be feeling like utter crap.

Offline householddutch

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #153 on: September 28 2006, 01:10 pm »
Heh...CLAMP. I didn't think that they would put Sakura through this much her first time doing the...dirty work.  I'm looking forward to the big talk the group is going to have about FWR and the clone.

Anywho! I read this chapter early this morning, so I've had a good long while to think about the KuroFayness of it all.

All I can say is: wont it be fun when Fay needs to feed for the first time? Hopefully, he can go awhile without needing Kuro's blood, so that the scene gets to be all shocking and CLAMP can spoil us when the time comes.

My short idea of the scene when it happens (purely crazed fangirl ramblings, mind):
Show content
So, Fay is weakened, maybe alone in his room where ever they happen to end up. Kuro walks up behind him, commenting on Fay's state. Fay's reply will of course be something along the lines of "I don't know what you mean/I'm fine/its just something temporary" just to make Kuro go away. Kuro will snort and bring them into the subject of what Fay needs, perhaps getting into the subject about Fay and his avoiding things. May mention Ashura-ou.  And then, when Fay refuses/denies, Kuro will call him a coward. Or something along those lines. Fay will snap a bit, and because everyone wants to see Fay angry, he will lash out at Kuro. More talking...Maybe Kuro will bring out Fay's vampire nature and...Hmph, I'm just being random. But I still can't wait till CLAMP gets to that part.

End my insane ramblings....

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #154 on: September 28 2006, 01:50 pm »
O_O   I just read the chapter.  Woah.

The fingernails don't bother me that much.  Really doesn't.   Actually, I find that when CLAMP explodes/dismembers body parts that make me not want to look that much.  Glad that CLAMP's giving Sakura quite a work out climbing that thing.  I think I'd slip all the way down and not even think of using my nails to dig into that wall. 

Show content
Yay!  Fai woke up.  ^_^  Haha..  When he said "Kurogane" though, it kind of chilled me a little because usually, we would be use to Fai calling Kurogane nicknames.

Yuuko, once again, has to remind us about Fai's pain and that if he's sad, everyone else is sad.   Where is CLAMP going with this theme?   Hmmmmmmm....
O.o

Offline kuma

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #155 on: September 28 2006, 01:55 pm »
a dialog between kuro n fai catch my attention
Show content
kuro: dont' move
fai: i'm not going to run away
kuro: don't move yet
what does it mean actually? why fai said that he's not going to run away? it not like there's anywhere to go....

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #156 on: September 28 2006, 02:15 pm »
a dialog between kuro n fai catch my attention
Show content
kuro: dont' move
fai: i'm not going to run away
kuro: don't move yet
what does it mean actually? why fai said that he's not going to run away? it not like there's anywhere to go....
Show content
kuro is hurt by the way fai greeted him. he doesnt trust fai very much at that point,(the way fai said he wanted to die earlier, kuro might think that fai is suicidal) but he also dosnt want to be near him too. but also, he tosses fai a rain cloak, perhaps just in case fai DOES decide to leave (tho the only exit i see, kuro and syaoran are at, looking out for sakura)
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Mairi

« Reply #157 on: September 28 2006, 02:36 pm »
Sakura's fingernails.....just......agh! I can't look at that page anymore! ;O__O;

There's no way the anime will animate any of this accurately, by the way.

As for Fai, I would love to see Pikari's translation of the conversation with Yuuko before I can think more about that. For his convo with Kurogane, I worry about the future. u_u It seems that CLAMP will always try to do the opposite of what we want a lot of the time, and what I want is for them to just be honest to each other. I really wonder what Kurogane is thinking right now, more than anything.

....now that we've had a chapter with Kuro and Fai in it, it'll be another 10 chapters before the next big moment, probably. u_u I will try to wait patiently.

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #158 on: September 28 2006, 03:10 pm »
Gack o_0! You're right! Those are fingernails o_0!
Show content
Well, at least she's enduring though it. I like this new Sakura^^

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #159 on: September 28 2006, 03:38 pm »
Show content
I like the "new" Sakura too...  now she's doing hard, maybe cause Syaoran she's getting more courage, for all that happened... ooh and I miss Fye saying his funny nicks to Kurogane but lets wait what will happen... I can's wait to read the next chapters hehe.

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE