AuthorTopic: Chapter 130  (Read 63997 times)

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
Re: Chapter 130
« Reply #160 on: September 28 2006, 08:08 pm »
i had just read it......... Sakura......she is not going to give up!!I like that type of Sakura.
bout Fye.......i also shocked when Fye said "morning....Kurogane"
why could he talk like that!!??I miss Kuropon's nicknames....wish Fye can call him like that again......and when i read the next page, Fye said "I was going to call him properly like I did to Syaoran,Sakura and Mokona"  LOL!! i understand what he mean........Fye is getting serious this time.he's not like to tell jokes....and Kurogane was SHOCKED too when Fye calls him "Kurogane"..........
anyway,Fye is getting more cute!! go,CLAMP,go!!  ^__^

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline favila

« Reply #161 on: September 28 2006, 10:27 pm »
Show content
The way he talks with Yuuko makes me think they knew each other from before all the Sakura's feathers stuff...
It seems that he was a very serious guy before meeting Kurogane... Ashura was no good for him... CLAMP! How long we will have to wait to know Fye's past?  :sad5: Pleeeeease! :sad5:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #162 on: September 29 2006, 03:30 am »
i read carefully Fai's speech to understand what he was saying implicity,and i think that he feels as much guilty as Kurogane  :( :
when Fai said about Kurogane's nicknames that "it was so fun that he didn't realize that he has crossed the line" in this page

it's means that he knew that it was his fault if kurogane has become so attached to him,he has gone too far with their relation,and so now by putting some distance between them he is hurting Kurogane more than he would ever have wanted  :sweatdrop:.

at least,we can suppose that it's certainly because Fai was feeling so good with Kurogane by his side that he forgot a little about his sad past and ashura,so that he was unconsciously trying to stay forever with Kurogane  :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #163 on: September 29 2006, 03:59 am »
The problem being is that Fai still hasn't gotten over his past, so I doubt he'll be able to move foward until he does.  He's running from it quite literally, and until he faces it I don't think he'll be able to fully open up to Kurogane, or anybody for that matter.
« Last Edit: September 29 2006, 04:17 am by nefadol »

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #164 on: September 29 2006, 04:08 am »
The way he talks with Yuuko makes me think they knew each other from before all the Sakura's feathers stuff...

I don't think they met before. When Fay arives in Japan he asks Yuuko if she's the Witch of Dimensions, so he didn't know her... At least not in person...

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #165 on: September 29 2006, 11:16 am »
i read carefully Fai's speech to understand what he was saying implicity,and i think that he feels as much guilty as Kurogane  :( :
when Fai said about Kurogane's nicknames that "it was so fun that he didn't realize that he has crossed the line" in this page

it's means that he knew that it was his fault if kurogane has become so attached to him,he has gone too far with their relation,and so now by putting some distance between them he is hurting Kurogane more than he would ever have wanted  :sweatdrop:.

at least,we can suppose that it's certainly because Fai was feeling so good with Kurogane by his side that he forgot a little about his sad past and ashura,so that he was unconsciously trying to stay forever with Kurogane  :keke:
Yaaah I think that's a good theory noticing that matches with what the dimensional Wtich told him before he said about it...

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #166 on: September 29 2006, 12:18 pm »
Tatasenko, I'm glad you're back, you always have such great things to say...

About Fai.... :cry:   He breaks my heart! And, if he thinks Kuro is gonna fall for that, he's bonkers.  Kuro didn't save his life just to lose him in some other way!  Fight, Kuro, Fight!

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #167 on: September 29 2006, 12:21 pm »
I can't wait for Pikari's translation of this. Although the translation on the other forum gave you the gist of what's being said, I think it's going to take Pikari's translation for Fai's conversation with Yuko to become clearer and more understandable.

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #168 on: September 29 2006, 03:46 pm »
welcome back tatsenko-chan! :hello2:

i forgot what eles i was going to say :dodge:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #169 on: September 29 2006, 09:05 pm »
Ooh! Ooh! There's a MUCH clearer translation of this chapter available now!!! The part about Ashura is quite a lot different to the quick translation from the TRC forums!!

http://iamsocool12345.livejournal.com/34643.html?view=533843#t533843

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Roxx

« Reply #170 on: September 29 2006, 10:02 pm »
^ There are some parts of the translations in there that are slightly wrong from what was written. Like when Yuuko asked, "Sore wa anata no kotae?", it was translated as, "So that's the path you're choosing, then?"

Also, the part of Ashura-ou, had a part missing. It was more translated in the translators words, and how he/she saw it. Which isn't anything bad, or whatever. I just thought I'd state that, incase some people get confused why this translation is slightly different than the others that have been posted ^^;;

Kuroxfay<3

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #171 on: September 30 2006, 01:54 am »
^indeed. i think the translator is a ashura-fai sipper, which is why it was written that way, like fai was still inlove with ashura rather then hurt.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #172 on: September 30 2006, 02:02 am »
Yet another translation.  I think that line just doesn't translate well into English. -_-

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #173 on: September 30 2006, 02:12 am »
-sigh- we need Pikari's version. her translations are usualy the most comprehensive. perhaps wen her's come out we'll finaly understand what fai sayas -_-;;;
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #174 on: September 30 2006, 02:51 am »
Hyuu scanlations have released the chapter now :D. *Downloading*
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #175 on: September 30 2006, 03:02 am »
hum,peharps that you should have put the link  :keke:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j354i3

by the way,thank you so much to Kirtai and Sailor Yue Chan to welcome me back,i'm actually very busy with Tales Of Phantasia and Suikoden 5,but i can post between two monsters  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #176 on: September 30 2006, 03:31 am »
Oh, yeah sorry ^^;
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #177 on: September 30 2006, 04:59 am »
what a muddle,with all these dubious translations it's getting harder to understand clearly what Fai is starting to disclose about Ashura  :dodge:...
when he mentions the "lie" between him and Ashura,does he want to mean that Ashura has betrayed him or on the contrary that he has betrayed Ashura  :surprised:?

in fact,many people view Ashura as a "bad guy" of the story,and a manipulator man who has traumatized Fai,but after all the real dangerous person between the two could be Fai himself...
we don't know anything about him,his true personnality and his past are still a mystery,so he can have fooled everyone by pretending being a martyr  :sweatdrop:

* Forum Family *

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #178 on: September 30 2006, 05:17 am »
I agree... All this translations with different meaning makes it a little harder to understand...
But I have a theory (should I put this under the spoiler tag? I guess not... It's not a spoiler...)

I think that, just like in RG Veda, Ashura-Ou has an enemy (that blond guy that fights with Yasha and little Ashura through the whole story. I forgot his name ;_;) and Fay was the wizard that "worked" for him or something, and they made a trap to capture Ashura... Maybe they sent Fay to his castle to pretend he was a friend, but eventually he really did get close to the King and even against his wishes had to hurt /kill him... But he couldn't hurt him, so he just sealed him and escaped o.ô

Don't mind my daydreaming....  :confused:

But I think it was probably something like that... Fay was the one who told the lies and that's why he's so scared of letting people get close, because he might betray them again...

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #179 on: September 30 2006, 05:32 am »
yeah,i also think that Fai is the one who has betrayed Ashura,this would be the proof of his double personnality  :okay:
(the most beautiful smile sometimes hides the most terrible truth  :wink:...mwarf,sorry for my awful philosophy  :haha:)

i'm not trying to say that Fai is evil,but that exactly like kurogane who has committed crimes by killing many people,Fai has to bear painful sins and memories from his past  :shifty:

* Forum Family *