AuthorTopic: Chapter 130  (Read 63725 times)

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
Re: Chapter 130
« Reply #20 on: September 25 2006, 02:33 am »
Show content
Yeah, like I said. What are they implying?
I'm thinking Fai and Ashura were lovers, Fai went crazy and started destroying the place, Ashura had no choice but to take Fai out. Or something like that. But it's probably something deeper.

Show content
But why would Fai run away if thats the case? He doesn't seem to be the type scared of punishment - he doesnt mind death after all/ :/ And we still don't know what Fai meant when he said Ashura-ou 'took him out' - Maybe Fai was sealed at some point? *having RG Veda flashbacks*
« Last Edit: September 25 2006, 03:38 am by duchessa »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #21 on: September 25 2006, 03:36 am »
Topic unlocked. I have no idea how or why it was locked in the first place... o_o

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #22 on: September 25 2006, 03:53 am »
Yeah, I was wondering why it was locked...

Show content
But why would Fai run away if thats the case? He doesn't seem to be the type scared of punishment - he doesnt mind death after all/ :/ And we still don't know what Fai meant when he said Ashura-ou 'took him out' - Maybe Fai was sealed at some point? *having RG Veda flashbacks*

Show content
Maybe we should ask a japanese person what kind of 'taking out' is meant here. In what context, I mean. It'd really clear things up a bit.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #23 on: September 25 2006, 04:11 am »
O.O...

Well, this chapter is...interesting...

Any coherent translations out there?  The ones on tsubasachronicle are a bit...meh.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #24 on: September 25 2006, 04:14 am »
Show content
Anyone notice how pissed Kurogane looked when Fay called him by his full name?  It was right after that when he ended up storming off to talk with Syaoran.  Despite what he's always said it seems he likes the nicknames Fay gives him.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #25 on: September 25 2006, 04:23 am »
This made my day!!

Show content
Firstly, since that started the chapter as it was, Sakura is proving her toughness big time - the shot of her climbing with fingers bloody went to my heart. We can only hope that she will continue to be more active and independent now, even if the circumstances that brought her there were dramatic.

And the Fai!! I agree - he looks more and more beautiful as ever chapter goes by!  The forgiving part worked out nicely, the rumour made you think in one direction but the actual one is 180 degrees different, bringing a squee-moment.
Ashura hint...well, it does raise the intrigue. My first thought was, upon reading the translation linked to, that Fai let Ashura get close and the latter then betrayed him, making him or bringing on a situation where Fai with his actions brought misfortune upon someone or more than one someone.
Now, when I read it again, I started to doubt that perception but I guess here there is no other way than to wait for other translations, find some common or most probable ground there and then continue with the theories. All in all, it is fun to see how one line gets your ideas flowing (I've always admired this power of words).

Yep, noticed that about Kurogane - well, it is a clear indication, how Fai calls him, that matters have changed and seemingly to become more reserved and distant. It would have been illogical to think that all would be the same so...hehee, it looks like he hoped for Fai to break down as a lot of people here theorized about what would happen when Fai'd wake up  :wink:.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #26 on: September 25 2006, 04:27 am »
Show content
Anyone notice how pissed Kurogane looked when Fay called him by his full name? It was right after that when he ended up storming off to talk with Syaoran. Despite what he's always said it seems he likes the nicknames Fay gives him.

I don't think Kuro likes the nicknames, what he doesn't like is that Fai purposely didn't use one.  He's putting on airs and Kuro doesn't like that  XD;

And sorry guys, but I can't do anything with these.. "scans"  ^^;;  I'll have to wait for something better to make a scanslation with (plus I'd rather wait for Pikari's translation than having to edit the chapter over and over again).

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 25 2006, 04:41 am »
I don't think Kuro likes the nicknames, what he doesn't like is that Fai purposely didn't use one. He's putting on airs and Kuro doesn't like that XD;

Absolutely. I agree with Celesse. I've never thought that Kurogane secretly, deep down enjoyed all the demeaning nicknames that Fai saddled him with. Here, Fai finally coming out with a cold, "Good morning, "Kurogane", after such a relationship changing event as well as Yuko's words of caution. I imagine it stings to hear that after you've gone through so much to protect and save someone's life.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #28 on: September 25 2006, 04:46 am »
I figured that Kurogane looked pissed because Fai was smiling in that Fai way of his.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #29 on: September 25 2006, 04:48 am »
OMG!!!! Why is it out this early??? I'm going to finish reading it now
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #30 on: September 25 2006, 04:50 am »
What a gorgeous chapter! So much KuroFai. I literary jumped when Kuro and Fai had eye contacts.

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #31 on: September 25 2006, 04:55 am »
I figured that Kurogane looked pissed because Fai was smiling in that Fai way of his.

I'd say he looked more taken aback than angry to start with. And of course, he wouldn't be surprised that Fai was smiling again. Fai always smiles. Yuko even told Kurogane that Fai probably would smile when he woke up.
It seems more logical that hearing his real name wasn't something Kurogane was prepared for. It shocked him.

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #32 on: September 25 2006, 05:00 am »
^ Yeah. I agree. He looked shocked right after Fai said "Kurogane". He absolutely did not expect that from him. When was the last time he called him "Kurogane"?

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #33 on: September 25 2006, 05:02 am »
^ Yeah. I agree. He looked shocked right after Fai said "Kurogane". He absolutely did not expect that from him. When was the last time he called him "Kurogane"?

When he heard his name for the first time XD He goes all "Kurogane...? Well, it's Kuro-chan or Kuro-rin, then?" And after this one time, he never said it again :hehe:
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #34 on: September 25 2006, 05:04 am »
OMFG!
Someone translate this please!! I so have to know what they are talking about!!! i_i
Damn me for not knowing japanese! ><

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #35 on: September 25 2006, 05:08 am »
*falls of the chair with laughter* Guys, in another forum someone just said that, because of this chapter, he's beginning to think that Fai actually might be gay. Took him quite a while to figure out, didn't it? :XD:
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #36 on: September 25 2006, 05:12 am »
*falls of the chair with laughter* Guys, in another forum someone just said that, because of this chapter, he's beginning to think that Fai actually might be gay. Took him quite a while to figure out, didn't it? :XD:

LOL best post ever!  Where to, I want to see!

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #37 on: September 25 2006, 05:12 am »

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #38 on: September 25 2006, 05:15 am »
ARG,i need to SCREAM,CRY and BURST to release all the tensions that are overwhelming me  :cry:!!!

i wasn't prepared to have this chapter so early,i wasn't prepared to see Fai waking up,and i wasn't prepared to the collision between Kurogane and Fai !!!
i'm in a unbearable nervous state,the interaction between them is driving me crazy  :rotfl:!

i was just as much bewildered as kurogane when i saw Fai smiling,after all the pain he has endured...
he seems to be the same as before,but this time he doesn't smile to hide his sadness,but to express it  :sad5:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #39 on: September 25 2006, 05:15 am »
LOL best post ever! Where to, I want to see!
I giggled at that too. I think the poster is also a memeber of this forum. If you read this, i meant no offense.You can find his/her post here - http://www.tsubasachronicle.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2449&page=2 
(its Misfier)