AuthorTopic: Chapter 130  (Read 63968 times)

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
Re: Chapter 130
« Reply #200 on: October 01 2006, 07:18 am »
Well back in Chapter 2? Fai is the one that finds Sakura's 1st feather, do you think he could have saw one in Ceres? Maybe Ashura-ou had it, or it was given to him by Fei Wong Reed?

Well Fai's wish was not to return to his own country and if a feather would be there and the group would go to Celes then his wish would not be fulfilled right?
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #201 on: October 01 2006, 07:21 am »
I dunno if those two were talking. It might have been plot convenience for Kuro to just go over there and stand there so that he wouldn't walk in on their conversation. Realistically he might have come back pretty soon. Or maybe he's just trying to clear his head and decide what he's going to do next.

yeah,Kurogane was really shocked by Fai's cold reaction,he immediately went far away from Fai because he certainly didn't want him to see that he has deeply hurting his heart ...
in fact i think that Kurogane has understood what Fai was trying to do by pushing him away,so maybe that he has deliberately entered Fai's "game" and so didn't try to discuss with him,because he wants Fai to be the first to break down,and the one who will do the first step to come back to Kurogane  :okay:
« Last Edit: October 01 2006, 07:32 am by Tatasenko »

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #202 on: October 01 2006, 08:01 am »
Well Fai's wish was not to return to his own country and if a feather would be there and the group would go to Celes then his wish would not be fulfilled right?

The wish to save Sakura came before Fay's wish though (IIRC it happened before Fay even arrived there) so Fay's wish cannot interfere in retrieving the feathers.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #203 on: October 01 2006, 08:39 am »
No, but still he have paid a price and wouldn't his wish be fulfilled then? By the way I like your avatar Rekall :D.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #204 on: October 01 2006, 08:48 am »
There's a theory going around that Fai's price only paid for Mokona, in other words he only paid for the means to make his wish come true. And since the person who makes the wish first takes precedence over the people who come afterwards, if there is a feather in Celes, then it corresponds with Syaoran's wish for Mokona to take them there.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #205 on: October 01 2006, 08:54 am »
Well, I guess you're right, after all they said that Mokona can't control in which world they arrive in and then they might end up in Celes. Poor Fai though :(
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #206 on: October 01 2006, 08:56 am »
If Syaoran's wish negated Fai's, then Yuuko wouldn't have taken payment from him.  This has been demonstrated in xxxHolic, where Yuuko wouldn't grant Doumeki's wish.  Fai's wish was to never return to his world, not to travel to other worlds.  Travelling to other worlds was just the method of fulfilling his wish.  Given that, I don't think they'd be going to Celes.

Besides, there's no evidence there's a feather in Celes. -_-

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #207 on: October 01 2006, 09:01 am »
No, but still he have paid a price and wouldn't his wish be fulfilled then? By the way I like your avatar Rekall :D.

maybe that when it will be time for the group to travel in Ceres' world in order to retrieve the feather that lies there,Fai will be meanwhile teleported in another world according to his wish,waiting for them to fulfill their mission...so Kurogane would have the opportunity to investigate freely Fai's past  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #208 on: October 01 2006, 09:11 am »
Guys, the price Kurogane and Fay paid was not according to their wishes.
Yuuko did say that she couldn't grant their wishes separetly (I spelled this wrong, didn't I?), but if each one gave her something precious she would be able to let the three of them travel through dimensions.
She also said that it was up to destiny to decide if the wishes from Kuro and Fay would come true.

They only paid to travel, not to be away from one world/return to one world.

So yes, I do thing they will go to Celes eventually...

Offline EuphoriaBliss

• Call me Euphi (Yu-fi)!
  • Big Fan
  • Eternally Blissful...
« Reply #209 on: October 01 2006, 09:12 am »
How can they teleport Fai to another world?? They might not be able to see Fai anymore. Remember, they dont know where they'll land next. If the group goes to Celes and Fai goes to another world, then they would have a very slim chance of getting back together.

But then again..... Fai could go to Yuuko's place and wait there. Then Mokona will call Yuuko to send Fai back!^_^~

EDIT: For Sandra-chan and Smile for Me-san's posts (Pop-up blocked everytime I try to reply with quote): Fai saw the feather stuck on Syaoran and asked if that was one of the missing pieces.

I am Forever Happy to be by your side...

IOU *cookie* to:
Moon Li  (Thnx 4 d lyrics!)

Forum Family:
Moon Li - Onee-chan!^_^~

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #210 on: October 01 2006, 09:14 am »
About FAi, Excuse me if I do spoiler...BEWARE
Show content
I'm convinced that Fai is still keeping save a big secret...I didn't agree when he found the first feather in Syaoran's clothes telling"hitsuzen", I'm pretty sure that he can sense feather's power.Yes, I'm saying hi's a lier and I'm sorry. If you desagree,then why SyaoranClon could sense feather with Fai's eye?? If Clamp is so intersted with Fai now(almost at the end of TRC) it means that Fai hides something very important
fangirls are going to kill me... :confused:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #211 on: October 01 2006, 09:14 am »
maybe that when it will be time for the group to travel in Ceres' world in order to retrieve the feather that lies there,Fai will be meanwhile teleported in another world according to his wish,waiting for them to fulfill their mission...so Kurogane would have the opportunity to investigate freely Fai's past  :okay:
i cant imagine kuro with out fai and vise versa...i read an incomplete fic about that where fai ended up workign along side watanuki while everyone else was in celes...but it only wen as far as the gang going to the palace. it hasny been updated in a long tome.
still, its unlikely we'll ever see them apart, especialy now that thir bound togeter ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline EuphoriaBliss

• Call me Euphi (Yu-fi)!
  • Big Fan
  • Eternally Blissful...
« Reply #212 on: October 01 2006, 09:24 am »
Hmm....I forgot that Kurogane's bound to Fai as the "blood reservoir".(forgot who I heard this from.... sounded really nice!) Maybe the person who wrote that fanfiction didnt continue it because he has the same problem we're having!^^

I am Forever Happy to be by your side...

IOU *cookie* to:
Moon Li  (Thnx 4 d lyrics!)

Forum Family:
Moon Li - Onee-chan!^_^~

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #213 on: October 01 2006, 09:27 am »
About FAi, Excuse me if I do spoiler...BEWARE
Show content
I'm convinced that Fai is still keeping save a big secret...I didn't agree when he found the first feather in Syaoran's clothes telling"hitsuzen", I'm pretty sure that he can sense feather's power.Yes, I'm saying hi's a lier and I'm sorry. If you desagree,then why SyaoranClon could sense feather with Fai's eye?? If Clamp is so intersted with Fai now(almost at the end of TRC) it means that Fai hides something very important
fangirls are going to kill me... :confused:

I don't think it's really much of a secret that Fai is has been hiding his abilities and still continues to hide some of them...

Offline Toge-chan

• Squuueeee.
« Reply #214 on: October 01 2006, 09:51 am »
Fai hides his abilities most likely to not be found. Who knows what kind of powers the dude who's hunting him down has. Which makes me wonder about his past. .
Avvie made by me. It sucks, I know. xD;

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #215 on: October 01 2006, 11:14 am »
Hmph... suppose they were to be separated...
I imagine it like this:

The gang move to the next world and land in Celes.
Everyone notices Fye's absence and Mokona explains that he was sent back to where Yuuko is, because his wish was to never return to Celes. (Which makes Kurogane upset/worry because of the bond they share now XD)
The gang look for the feather and in the meantime Yuuko is speaking with Fye, who is still moping over what to do, because sooner or later, he'll have to say something to the ninja about his past and the truth.. (Dun dun DUUUUN)
The gang find the feather easily and Kurogane is all worked up because of that- it was too easy.
The place was deserted, only dead bodies to be seen- as if there had been a masacre.
They take the feather and once Sakura absorbs it...
Golden eyes open- Ashura awakens. The spell has been broken, Chii returns to her former shape -weakened and shaken up- the feather had been supressing Ashura from waking and he (somehow, don't ask) finds Fye, leaving the gang behind.
Unbeknownst to what happened, Fye suddenly feels uneasy and his eyes widen.. Yuuko stand up from where she was seating, having sences the power approaching and heads out- a man dressed in royal garments is standing just outside.
Fye stepps out to where Yuuko is and gasps to see Ashura.

Chii is found by the gang after the commotion and she explains to them that Fye is in grave danger. Kurogane is unneasy at that and urges the manjuu bun to take them back.
When they arrive at Yuuko's palce- the place is in a wreck and a very wounded Fye is battleing Ashura/defeating him/being beaten up by him ^^;

Kurogane sprangs into action xD

LOL yeah that's what I brainstormed jsut now... kind of weird... but hey! a fangirl can dream!

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #216 on: October 01 2006, 11:34 am »
Nice Elenath...! :)

but what will I imagine it's like the other way around, where Fai will go back to Ceres on his own will when he decided not to run away anymore and would want to finish his problem once and for all, of course along with the rest of the gang, especially if there is actually feather in that country.OR Fai is forced to go back to Ceres,and the others will decide to help Fai and go to Ceres and find a feather there :keke:

In the early morning, and I'm just babbling here and there... :XD:

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #217 on: October 01 2006, 11:38 am »
That sounds better- since Fye will learn not to run away anymore and finish everything once and for all.
I don't think of him as a coward... only taht maybe Ashura isn't really the bad guy here.. maybe Fye did something really bad (not meaning it) and he tried to mend it the best way possible..
Or perhaps, like everyone says, FWReed did interfere in their happy lives and made it a living hell.

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #218 on: October 01 2006, 12:49 pm »
Just read Tsubasa Forum, apparently, there is mistake where is not ROPE but ROBE....and it must have something to do with the acid rain. Is Syaoran planning to go out there.? [worry about Sakura and trying to find her?]

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #219 on: October 01 2006, 01:16 pm »
"Robe" must be the coat Kuro had. Or, cape-thing. He gave one to Fai and he had another one as he walked towards Syaoran.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage